See if I can get more discussion going on in this subforum. From the long text below I collected here all the questions I'm seeking an answer to:

What is the core difference of between being strategic and farsighted?

How do these pairs of dichotomies manifest (value-wise, behavior-wise): careless & strategic, careless & tactical, farsighted & strategic, farsighted & tactical?

How do I know between "suspicions" caused by being too farsighted and "suspicions" caused by negativity. Both seem to focus on what could go wrong.

How does merry and serious manifest (in values and behavior)?

Here comes the long story...

So my main concern is these dichotomies:
strategic vs tactical
farsighted vs careless
negative vs positive
aristocrat vs democratic
merry vs serious

I'm getting pretty sure I'm aristocratic type (as so many claim). There is always room for doubt but the way I seem to assign common social properties to groups of people would suggest aristocracy (even if don't particularly care about or respect power structures except as a tool).

I can't see myself as a careless type. Even if I rarely make bad moves because of strong emotional states or something generally my attitude to life is more or less defined by my "farsightedness". I would say I am farsighted to the point of it being painful.

I do tend to think I'm strategic too as I am more interested in the goal than the method to get there. However I am not someone who always has a goal in mind. It is just that when I do have a goal I focus on it over the methods. I might not understand this dichotomy properly and might confuse being strategic and being farsighted.

Now here is a question: What is the core difference of between being strategic and farsighted? How do these pairs of dichotomies manifest: careless & strategic, careless & tactical, farsighted & strategic, farsighted & tactical?

I tend to see myself negativist > positivist. It is well visible e.g. in my intellectual and social suspiciousness and my focus on what could go wrong instead of focusing on possibilities. However I might confuse this with being far-sighted too. Perhaps my focus on "what could go wrong" is not negativism but being farsighted?

Question: How do I know between "suspicions" caused by being too farsighted and "suspicions" caused by negativity.

Finally I kind of see myself as merry > serious but then I don't fully grasp this dichotomy. I might be serious after all.

Question: How does merry and serious manifest (in values and behavior)? I know merry=Fe and serious=Te but that is not enough.

I haven't yet considered the other dichotomies well enough to say this or that really.