View Poll Results: what is Zac Efron's type?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

1 50.00%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 50.00%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zac Efron

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just being impatient with a reoccurring theme/situation. The intensity of my reaction had nothing to do with this Zac person.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not IEE I think. I can't see ILE either.

The 2nd clip of him... Hmm. Wouldn't say it's a good clip for typing. Because he was posing for the camera. It was very unnatural and fake.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on the interview with Jimmy Kimmel, he appears to be dumber than a pile of rocks. I think extreme intelligence and extreme dumbness can make people difficult to type. So that is probably part of the problem here.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    Based on the interview with Jimmy Kimmel, he appears to be dumber than a pile of rocks. I think extreme intelligence and extreme dumbness can make people difficult to type. So that is probably part of the problem here.
    The interview with Jimmy Kimmel, they're playing off each other. It's funny but the the kinda of things he's having problems with are the day to day kind of little stuff that I have problems with. I had a leak in my hot water heater recently actually. Not that I had any problems with know what was causing the problem, but I wasn't very confidant about getting the thing fixed either. You might think he's dumb, but that would be a superficial overview of the interaction. Also step into a 19 year kid's shoes...

Look at it like this... at the start of the interview, he got assigned a role by Jimmy, he went with that role thru the interview.
    I'm not good with things mechanical, and that made me think he and I could potentially be the same type. But he thought his hot water and only his hot water was shut off due to not paying a bill. There is so much wrong with that beyond just not knowing about the existence of hot water heaters, which is bad enough. Why would the city shut off just the hot water and leave him with cold? He's just plain stupid. And that level of stupidity is not typical of 19-year-olds. And I don't think he's a good enough actor to play dumb that effectively. I've seen High School Musical.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    I'm not good with things mechanical, and that made me think he and I could potentially be the same type. But he thought his hot water and only his hot water was shut off due to not paying a bill. There is so much wrong with that beyond just not knowing about the existence of hot water heaters, which is bad enough. Why would the city shut off just the hot water and leave him with cold? He's just plain stupid. And that level of stupidity is not typical of 19-year-olds. And I don't think he's a good enough actor to play dumb that effectively. I've seen High School Musical.
    Being creative has nothing to do with being educated. He's displays ignorance, but he certainly knows his ignorance. A 19 year old who's never paid bills? He probably doesn't know. I'm 29 and people are amazed at the amount of day to day knowledge that I lack/ignore. He's acted for a long time and he pulled off smart in the Firefly video. Personality type is about processing not just knowledge, contrary to popular belief, you don't have to be smart to be ILE at all.

The ILE vibe I get from him is the body language/posture and seeking that I see in the way he shifts and moves in his chair, touches his chest, his arm, shifting to his hair.
    I don't think she's saying you have to be smart to be ILE. I think she means he's too stupid and thus hard to type. Just like how many smart people get typed at logical or NT types.

I don't really have a good explanation why I don't think he's ENTp. I only know 1 ENTp, and they're not similar. That's all. Just IME.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    I don't really have a good explanation why I don't think he's ENTp. I only know 1 ENTp, and they're not similar. That's all. Just IME.
    I don't think he's stupid is the thing.

The question is do you have who you know mistyped or not. I have a hard time typing my friends. I'm too busy interacting with them... i think I'm going to have to make a effort to stare at them for hours on ends in social situation in order to observe and analyze their behavior.
    Umm. Not mistyped. But he's Ti subtype. I think that's the reason?

Eh. I don't really have that hard a time typing my friends. I observe people a lot. I do that a lot even before discovering about socionics.

Umm. He's a lil dumb really. I don't think age is an excuse. And he's 19! That's not very young anymore. They won't turn off just the hot water if you weren't paying bills. They're more likely to cut off the water supply entirely.

Overall, I think he's alright. He just seems kinda... immature? The vibe that he gives.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sacha is ENTj imo. His fiance isla fischer is probably ESFp, maybe ISFj.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Zac Efron embarrasses me when I watch him. It's kind of a similar embarrassment that I feel when I watch identicals making fools of themselves. He's probably lived his whole life on his looks alone. Probably had everything handed to him on a silver platter too. Who needs intellect when you're super good looking like Zac Efron?

Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed that all of the IEI males I know can look and act quite naturally feminine, homosexual or not. It wouldn't be hard to make those curious assumptions about them. The ones I know are also attractive in a similar way Efron is attractive. I don't really want to say he's IEI though. I haven't fully watched any interviews, seems kind of fake.
    Exacto. All of the male IEIs I know as well are quite feminine, but are attractive in that way to some girls out there. It's quite cute, but they ARE straight.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Tom Welling actually looks very similar an IEI friend of mine. Not that I'm saying he's IEI. Tom also shows a slight resemblance to Daniel Radcliffe who's probably LIE.
    Might be that the Ni there gives some similar facial features to all of them? Because he seems to act like a typical ExTx.

Ah, I don't understand how you people can believe in a word he says every time somebody asks me questions about private life I make up stupid things just to make myself look like and idiot and strike a blow when they least expect it. Maybe he needs to play himself down to better target his audience.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finally figured out who this guy is. He's this generation's version of David Cassidy:

"How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE so/sx

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah SO/SX, enneagram 3. Most of the roles he plays mirror it.

"People think I'm crazy, and out of control! How do you think I got all this gold?"

"80% trill and 30% dope... There is no `I´ in team... but there is a `me´" (more of a social last role here)

Last edited by Chae; 09-04-2017 at 06:45 PM.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI is a good bet

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

wonder if SEE..

updated: yeah thinking EII now, enneagram type - sx/so 3w4
    Last edited by silke; 10-30-2018 at 03:44 AM.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he is another one of those EII's that are confusing to type because they are C type or so first or their enneagram. Similar to the guy I dated who was an actor/juggler who I thought was SEE for a little while there.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sensory + Ethical. Gamma. SEE (?)

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think S type maybe SF