Quote Originally Posted by Kim
Welcome to the world of an enthusiastic ENFp who just cannot help herself in view of funny nerdy men...I really wonder why it is that I see them jump on the spaceship and set out to save the world alone and not with me. Is it something I said??
Hey, it wasn't your fault. When I said I had to get off the computer, that was 100% accurate.

If you want a space on the ship, I'm happy to oblige. I'm more worried that I'll never have anybody saving the world by my side . I've been in the US for three months, and I'm only now starting to make two relatively stable friends. I've been to school for twelve years, and never had a girl interested in me. Though, I must confess that the very thought ruins my "feeling-radar" . Even if a girl was interested in me, I'd likely take it as jest. By now, I'm 100% unsure what you meant with what you have said in this thread, joke or truth or both. If it was real, I'll be walking on pink clouds for months to come .
On top of that, I'm shy and reclusive, with a tendency to come with biting remarks when feeling threatened. Is it any wonder that I'd likely feel intimidated? However, since this wasn't face-to-face, I felt I could handle it. If it can make you feel better, I must tell you that that is about as far out of my shell as I've ever been.

Honestly, when you ask the question "Want to make out?"... There is no way I can handle it! I lose my words, and start sounding like a babbling fool. Can you imagine any better way to turn the girl off?

Listen to me rambling... I sound like a total fool. And I've used the "" emoticon more in this single post than all others combined...