Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gonna wing it and try to seduce an ISFj

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    I disagree rmcnew. I believe what I am doing is something many people would not have the gall to do. Also, like I said before, I do not answer to socionics. I will determine the course of my own relationships, therefore I do not consider this to be self-destructive behavior.

Another point: I would not do this if I thought I would be hurting the person in question. I'm not THAT evil.
    The problem is that what you just said is not true ... I think there is a whole heck of a lot of people who have the gull to mistreat people that way, which is what you do not seem to realize you are doing. I am even speaking from experience, because I use to be a lot like that also. But I am telling you, this behaviour is not going to bring you or anyone else happiness.

Now, it is not a matter of disagreement, though you might think that it is and will not listen. I think there might be a time where you will know better, and I hope it is soon because I hate seeing people learn the hard way.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    I disagree rmcnew. I believe what I am doing is something many people would not have the gall to do. Also, like I said before, I do not answer to socionics. I will determine the course of my own relationships, therefore I do not consider this to be self-destructive behavior.

Another point: I would not do this if I thought I would be hurting the person in question. I'm not THAT evil.
    The problem is that what you just said is not true ... I think there is a whole heck of a lot of people who have the gull to mistreat people that way, which is what you do not seem to realize you are doing. I am even speaking from experience, because I use to be a lot like that also. But I am telling you, this behaviour is not going to bring you or anyone else happiness.

Now, it is not a matter of disagreement, though you might think that it is and will not listen. I think there might be a time where you will know better, and I hope it is soon because I hate seeing people learn the hard way.
    Okay, time for me to come clean.

Do I know that this is bad idea? Yeah, I do. Do I plan on doing exactly what I have said? No. I wrote this topic in a sort of stream-of-thought trance. I basically laid out what I WANT to happen. In reality I will probably just renew contact with said person and try to help her through her problems. I kept this discussion going because I love to argue and I enjoy being controversial.

Ta.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohhh ... yeah, I do the same thing at times ...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the real question at hand is whether discojoe has ever thought about anything but himself in the past i dunno... 15....16...life...years?

sorry. i dunno, i don't believe your personality, or personality type merits such a sustaining interest from anyone, especially an entire community.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heathiep
    the real question at hand is whether discojoe has ever thought about anything but himself in the past i dunno... 15....16...life...years?

sorry. i dunno, i don't believe your personality, or personality type merits such a sustaining interest from anyone, especially an entire community.
    Yeah... I think this in an appropriate response.

http://picard.ytmnd.com/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HE LOOKS LIKE KENNEWICK MAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12