IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Identical Relations: INFp & INFp

Inspired by Sirena's thread.

Seems like us IEI's love a bit of IEI, huh :wink

Honestly, I am feeling it too guys! I LOVE this IEI guy I know. His company is addictive, just being around him is therapeutic to me.

In a sense I feel like it's better than having a dual there! I have never felt such adoration for another person before. It's mental and I want it to stay like this forever. GOD, I would die if this got boring, which should happen soon according to the shitty rules .

So IEIs tell me about your experiences with your identicals, please? It seems as though it's not this way for every other type, to get such a kick out of being with their own type.

GOD someone please tell me this doesn't get boring! At least give me 60 years or so, then it can get dull because it won't matter if I am dead xD.

IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, dinki, I absolutely love you.

I think you are just a really lusty person. And I bet you can afford to be, too.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    lol, dinki, I absolutely love you.

I think you are just a really lusty person. And I bet you can afford to be, too.
    :tongue:! I LOVE YOU.

I wish they were all up for a bit of Polyamory, but I bought it up one time and it didn't go down well ...
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GOSH.

I am falling so fast and so hard for this kid.

IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    In the past I've had bad relations with other IEI's. When it's good it's great, though.
    Example please ?
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akra View Post
    It's either joygasming awesome or soul shattering bad. Nothing in between.

I actually liked how octopuslove put it the best--describes my one experience far better than I've ever personally articulated it:
    I love how you write! It makes me lol . Thanks for sharing sugar.

This whole thread has just given me stiches, I am laughing so hard. Oh, but not at the soul shattering :frown:.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akra View Post
    It's okay to laugh at that too, dinki.
    Life's really just about "laugh or cry" anyway. :redface:
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    I don't see the negative effects of IEI-IEI relations in boredom or stagnation or in being too forgiving. I'd rather say IEIs can provide extremely accurate analysis of your good and bad traits. Maybe it's a maturity thing, also? At least I have better and better relations with IEIs with age. The ONLY problem I see, is that IEIs, when the relationship is really good, make you grow trememdously as a person, but they won't really help you realize all of what you are learning. It kind of ends up like that baobab trees in The little prince. You grow and grow and grow, but have no earth to live on, or rather - your inside is huuuuge, but your world is still small - too small to carry it.

An IEI-IEI-SLE relationship must be awesome. An IEI to grow internally, and an SLE to help you bring it all out.
    Wow thanks! I love that metaphor. How often were you with your IEI? An IEI-IEI-SLE relationship would be AWESOME!
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    Maybe. I also think it depends a lot on how much time you spend together, how much input you get from other personality types, and how one-sided the relationship is.
    So would you say that it is better if IEIs spend not a lot of time together and have as much input from other types as possible?
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=octopuslove;514735]I would say - spend a lot of time together, but also spend a lot of time with other people, both together and apart:

* When you're together, alone, you can talk freely
    * When you're together, in a large group, you can go out and do things (clubbing, bushwalking, whatever) and have inside jokes
    * When you're apart, you have new experiences, and then you have something to talk about when you're together alone

I find that when I spend a lot of time alone with an identical I feel a bit frustrated and stagnant. By a lot of time, I mean 2 or 3 hours alone together, with a lot of time together with other people in between, every day for about a year. That's just too much time.[/QUOTE]

Thanks . Too much time together?
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. I just end up bickering with them.

Oh, and:

I'm so flattered
    Would you say an hour a day, everyday for a year is too much time ?
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the whole time is spent talking about yourself, and you don't get out much, yeah! I think it'd be different if it's a romantic relationship - at least you won't feel the pressure to talk and be interesting all the time. It also depends how mature the people are - I'm not very mature, and most of the IEIs I know are worse - so I live in hope. :wink:
    Lol. Hmm that sounds logical . Thanks
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh... I am so close to an IEI-Fe that I think I can comment. I still think I am, probably will change this back to IEI right after I'm done this post, lol.

Umm - it's fantastic. But have you just started an IEI-IEI relationship or something, dinki? It's exhilarating at first, seriously. I think my IEI spent 80% of last summer together when we first started dating and when I say 80%... I mean it. I mean like, entire DAYS, back to back in a row... 3, 4 days. Anytime he wasn't working, we would be together. Anytime he was, I would just hang out with other people, of course. We'd be alone a lot, and no, it didn't get boring. Okay, maybe a bit, but thats why you have to be careful not to hole yourself up with that one person and get out, be with others. You also have to make sure to bring the , at least one of you, in order to make plans happen. Usually that's me, and it does get frustrating cause I wish he would plan stuff sometimes too, but hey.. deal with it.

I'm pretty much way more pro-active, so it works out... he's more logical and takes care of many other things. In an identical relationship, this usually happens, where one IEI or both take on differing roles of the Dual, certain functions, so the relationship becomes more fulfilling. It's frustrating though, because if you have to do something all the time that doesn't come naturally... well, yeah.

Anyway, it's been nearly a year, we're still together and it's great. Key notes: make sure to spice things up with new ideas, new activities! Do not fall into the trap of being so comfortable alone with eachother that you shut the world out (this is what happened to us this school year)... =[ This caused a LOT of problems... for ME. I'm more social. He's not, so yeah... many arguments arose over this sociability question. Nothing was truly resolved, it's like we forget/forgive easily (just like a poster said!) and then ... if it comes up again, well... ?

The summer really solves things though. Fuck school. This has become more of a rant than an advice post... heh

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YES.

Things I like about identical relationships

* I don't have to explain my crazy trains of thought, finally!

* You can have private jokes within a month of meeting each other. And they're usually pretty rude.

* If you have a problem, and you need them to help you, you don't have to speak in full sentences and they'll get the drift.

"Hungry... ATM $50 note... " *lots of hand-waving*
    "Dig around under the drink machine, you'll probably find some change there."
    Problem solved!

* Actually, you usually don't even have to speak. Eye contact is enough. This is useful in large group situations when someone's being irritating.

* I can trust them to do things that I can't trust anyone else to do properly.

* All their ideas are good! And if not good, amusing.

* You can never stay angry at them for very long, especially after they've explained themselves.

* You find the exact same things funny. And not just like, "Oh, we both found that episode of Flight of the Conchords funny." It's, "We both found the tone of his voice when he said the last syllable of the word "frangipani", combined with that cactus in the background no one noticed at 5:14, HILARIOUS."

* They know precisely what I'm thinking, and what I mean by anything I say or do.

Things I don't like about identical relationships

* I sometimes feel like I'm competing for the spotlight.

* If they're in trouble, I feel compelled to help, even if it's detrimental to me.

* They know precisely what I'm thinking, and what I mean by anything I say or do.
    LMAO. I loved this post so much, seriously made me laugh so hard, thanks . Have you ever been in a relationship with another IEI? Aren't you crushing on one right now :wink
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.