Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
XcaliburGirl, I recognized most of your situations... I don't know if it's me, but sometimes I feel like I don't feel comfortable in my own life. Almost like I woke up to realize that I'm living my life. I don't know how to react, why I do/think/feel some things, etc. I constantly ask myself, "What would a normal person do in that situation?".

Also the reply by Guest ("INTj at party...a pretty girl is looking at him ...")was really funny. I can imagine the situation. It has an ITNj vibe.

I'll try to add some things

"That guy was stupid. I wish I had told him that I'm right and he's wrong. That no one could be THAT stupid. What the hell kind of a logic was that. At least I told him, "Well... I disagree with you." Better than just giving him the signal that he's actually right."

"Why can't everyone just say what they are thinking? Why do we need all the hinting and beating around the bush? Anything that a politicians says in 10 minutes can be summarised in 1-2 short sentences."

"Does the human kind really function like that? Wow. Why aren't we extinct?" (I often think of all kinds of global questions. Why religions exists, how can some cultures break cultural habits and others can't, why do some nations have weird moral habits that aren't productive in evolution, etc. I'm searching for the Global Truth.)

"I have to clean the room, find my notebook, etc, etc... I'll do it later. /some time later/ Oh, I still have time to do all that. Right now I'm busy (staring at some stupid TV show)"... ..."I'll have a snack. I'm going there anyway, so I will take some dishes into the kitchen. Oh, I might as well wash them. ... While I'm at it I might as well clean the room and find the notebook ."
Kristiina is my sister from a different mother.