Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
Well, my boss gets mad when people don't act according to his standards, which tend to be unrealistic. It's almost as if he lives in his own illusion of how things should be in the world, and he doesn't seem to be able to re-evaluate his standards by himself. I can see the altruistic strategy being related to Fi. The Te-DS might be him swearing by certain procedures without considering that they might be wrong (this last part might be Ne-polr).
Him getting mad when people don't act according to his standards is likely cuz he is boss. I mean isn't that what bosses are supposed to do, set standards and then enforce certain order? That his standards are unrealistic might be because he is not a super intelligent guy. Alternatively, he has reasons for doing things that are not clear to you at this point, so you think that he is doing something stupid when in reality what he is doing actually works. Not checking whether his procedures are actually hitting the goal might have something to do with Te-DS I agree.