Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
^ Captain Obvious hath spoken.
Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
Damn straight.

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
LOL ur story made me chuckle, Lobo That innocence really is sweet.

I'm thinking perhaps your ability to use Ne is what gave you the greater insight into your boss' foibles. Perhaps this phenomenon (in perhaps a magnified form) is what causes supervision from IEE to ESI. Perhaps because an IEE might not be able to keep the Ne insights to themselves as much as you do being a creative Ne user, because it's just part of living/breathing to the IEE being the dom function.
Yeah, it could be an Ne issue too. He tries to force himself through situations rather than considering other things going on at the time, the possibilities. He hinted at me one time that I would lose my job if I didn't complete a task by hook or by brook, that there is no failure allowed, or some bs like that. Anyway, the relationship I have with my boss makes me wonder how does the Te DS show up in general for IXFjs, or does it even show the same way? He doesn't seem to be as interested in system efficiency as I am, but he does like to rely on numbers/facts more than I do (I sometimes don't see the point in using facts to arrive to a conclusion, rather than applying Ti).