Quote Originally Posted by steventj
Speaking of which, I think my dad may be another MBTI typed INTJ that is really ENTJ. He's very strategic TeNi minded, external focus, cause and effect type of person. With the socionics view of things, he just doesn't seem like an INTJ anymore. There's also another MBTI typed INTJ that I've been talking to on another forum that I'm starting to feel very strongly that they're an ENTJ also. I linked them Rocky and Hugo's test over here too and posed them some quick little questions as well to probe for PoLR, Role, and HA in an ENTj vs INTj perspective. Guess what? Their answers came out more ENTj! Reuben, she may try to take your whopper too if she has time this weekend. I'll be interested to see.
Incredible... (follow up)

This MBTI-typed INTJ came out C-1 on Rocky's test (ENTj!), and choose ESTp on Hugo's. Not sure why she choose that, but the selection of ESTp demonstrates that they have strong and that they therefore could not possibly be an INTj because Se is PoLR for INTj's!

I've tried to analyze my father's thinking pattern and he is very clearly ENTj also, NOT INTJ. I gave him an MBTI test once and he came out very heavily in favor of J, which means he favors his judging function, and I also know he has some decent as well, but he's like me and only uses it when he feels he needs to, or if provoked. :wink:

So that would be THREE MBTI-tested INTJs that are actually ENTj in the true Jungian/Socionics sense. Amazing. Then there's my wife... geez.

Anyways, I think I'm having an epiphany on all of this stuff. Very fascinating.