Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
Quote Originally Posted by Expat
Ni HA is about wanting to think in the longer term and about "more meaningful" things than just the daily, physical affairs, but not being sure about it. A typical manifestation of Ni HA is the ISXj who knows they have to do something and they have some time to do it; but they keep thinking about it so they do it immediately. It's the reason for ISXjs being "hard workers" and "responsible" -- that actually that are not comfortable about leaving things for later.

A way of seeing Ni HA is that their Se keeps pulling their thoughts into reality.

While a Ni person is comfortable about going, in their minds, wandering off, "yes -- I should do that -- it's a good idea -- maybe if I do this, or that, to improve it -- maybe if I wait for that to happen? Yes -- " the ISXj will go, "yes -- I should so that -- it's a good idea" ---> ok, I'll do it right now!

Their Se keeps overruling their Ni. It's both a bad and a good thing (as everything in socionics).
This would be very good information for anyone who wants to know more about Ni as hidden agenda.
very much agree. great stuff!