Quote Originally Posted by Expat
Ni HA is about wanting to think in the longer term and about "more meaningful" things than just the daily, physical affairs, but not being sure about it. A typical manifestation of Ni HA is the ISXj who knows they have to do something and they have some time to do it; but they keep thinking about it so they do it immediately. It's the reason for ISXjs being "hard workers" and "responsible" -- that actually that are not comfortable about leaving things for later.

A way of seeing Ni HA is that their Se keeps pulling their thoughts into reality.

While a Ni person is comfortable about going, in their minds, wandering off, "yes -- I should do that -- it's a good idea -- maybe if I do this, or that, to improve it -- maybe if I wait for that to happen? Yes -- " the ISXj will go, "yes -- I should so that -- it's a good idea" ---> ok, I'll do it right now!

Their Se keeps overruling their Ni. It's both a bad and a good thing (as everything in socionics).
This would be very good information for anyone who wants to know more about Ni as hidden agenda. I don't really understand how the wikisocion works, but this should probably be added here: http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...rted_intuition
Technically I know how wikipedias work, but I have a hard time trying to feel comfortable writing anything. Wikisocion seems very formal to me and I am always afraid of "wrecking" the educational formal atmosphere of wikisocion to add such very beneficial but less formal text. The post is considerably easier to read and gives considerably more information. I think wikisocion is very Te-influenced and I'm feeling unsure and afraid of making a fool of myself when using Te without anyone double-checking everything that I write. Mhh... I should probably just start writing less informal and not entirely thought-out short articles there. If I make some mistakes, someone else can correct me, because that's how wikipedias work.

Quote Originally Posted by wikisocion: Ni as HA
The individual periodically needs an outside evaluation of how a situation is likely to develop in order to keep from worrying excessively. Without an outside reassurance that a task can be accomplished in time without hurry, or that there is no need to deal with an ongoing development and that for the moment it's best to wait and see, the individual is anxious and inclined to try to deal with such issues immediately and sometimes impulsively.