Thread: Ni hidden agenda of ISFjs and ISTjs

Tyrant with a side of bacon
    TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, I've always felt Ni is a very predictive, future-forecasting, order-seeking function.

From this aspect, I'd imagine Ni-HA might manifest itself in the form of someone trying too hard to be paranoid or insightful. i.e. slightly neurotic/paranoid edge when it comes to possibilities or looking forward.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Possible Ni-HA

Today I planned to work on remodeling this section of a room that has balloon framing that runs along the staircase in the room. I've been thinking for days on how I'm going to approach this. There is really only one way to do this. If I don't find the right way I will probably come to regret the path I chose. I want it to look appealing and be structurally sound. The only trouble is, I can't seem to get started on it. Previous experience has taught me that I will just come across things that I didn't anticipate and this will cost me more time. When I envision working on a project, I estimate the time I need to work on it, or to arrive at each stage: Today I will try to at least get this stage of the project done. When I try doing more than that, unexpected things happen and I run out of time, leaving the project unfinished and leaving me frustrated.

Plus it all has to be done in a certain order, as in I can't do anything at all until I put this stud in here, but I don't have one long enough, so I will have to go the lumber yard, but my trailer is filled with junk that needs to be taken to the dump to be emptied first so that I can transport the lumber I need. I don't have enough time to do this before work, so I will not be doing anything today. This leads to frustration because I didn't get accomplished what I intended to. However, if I didn't have to work today and my kids weren't home, I probably would've been able to get done what I wanted. I just need a lot of time set aside "just in case" and to make sure I can do a really good job.

Unanticipated events are also irksome because it might interfere with other things I plan on doing, causing conflict: If this take longer than I would like, then I won't be able to go for my walk or will have to rush around to get ready for work and because I have found this to be stressful, I will try to avoid putting myself in those predicaments.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12