Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    EIE works. His Se is too visible and he's too eager about it for IEI -- IEIs are manipulative pansies.

He's by far the most pathetic EIE villain I've seen then. Though now that I think of it he does kinda remind me of Yzma (though Yzma is more awesome and funnier).
    okay fine (i still don't have a real opinion), but anyway he's more of a stooge for hire anyway (humperdink is the "real" villain cough). vizzini probably is really unhappy... he's in the low social class probably and so he's broke and needs money to get by and since he's dirty and immoral he's willing to do dirty jobs that might pay a little more. maybe i saw him as having a sort of fantasy image/self because it is an escape from his miserable existence (which as much as some of the other characters make more of that existence, the point is that it sucks and most people are just going to suck in it).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think of this as a very Alpha movie. My parents are Alphas and watched it tons of times.

I'm going to guess INTj for Wesley, ISFp for Buttercup, ENTp for crazy sicilian guy, big giant either ISFp or ISTp, eveil man w/ 6 fingers seems ISTj or ISFj.

I'd say Wesley is an introvert because he does mostly acts of service silently for Buttercup, saying only "As you wish." He seems logical also. He mostly says facts. Such as in the fireswamp, he's like "well we know about the giant rats, and we know xyz, so we can live happily in here for some time." He is also witty and has sort of a poker face and doesn't smile much or make expressions. He has that appearing to be tough thing w/ the pirate act, but yet is not as tough as he appears (such as when he pretends to be tough but has no strength and is bluffing). And he doesn't really want to be a pirate, and happily gives that title away to someone else. So he's prob not an ISTp (who would want to be a pirate).

Buttercup is just a girly girl who gets emotional easily. She is fiesty too though and stands up to her horrible boyfriend guy and says to be nice to Wesley. She gets really sad when the mean old lady in the crowd yells at her, and says "why would you say such a thing?" and she wears her emotions on her sleeve. She also is about to kill herself when she hears Wesley is dead, so very impulsive. So I'd guess ISFp.

Indigo, I'm not sure about. But probably F and P for sure. Could be an ENFp. Not very good at sword fighting, but his passion for his hurt feelings gets him through.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)