I usually laugh when teased but lightly and not showing too much positive emotion. I worry it puts others out. I don't tease people very often. I actually compliment people too much. Or when they say something derrogatory about themselves or a situation I try to say something insanely positive(try to find the tiniest positive aspect in the shittiest situation). My friend(22) likes to bring up his divorced parents at parties to create his wild emotional atmosphere. His mom's name is Diane and he was saying that John Mellancamp's song 'jack and diane' was one of his divorced parent's favorite songs. Then he says something really horrible,negative, and dramatic about the divorce("but yeah then they got divorced so it doesn't matter anymore!"). I say, "Your dad finally found out about jack, didn't he?" and he laughs a lot and everything is a little better.

another funny one:
I have an ESTp friend who i've been around a lot lately. He's really loud and obnoxious, but funny/excited. I went over to his house tonight and he yells very crudely at me, "what's up ******?!" I respond, "why hello jerry, how are you today?" I can't stop laughing about that. It's usually a good sign that the night is going to go well. I like him a lot. He has a good sense of comraderie, and won't betray his friends. Something I like a lot. He doesn't care about getting places in life or any bullshit like that. He likes to call people ******s and yell at televisions. Yes that's a good man.