Thread: Do Deltas withdraw from emotionally expressive people?

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fe emotional style annoyes Te types. Fi types accept that easier
    Fi ego are also emotional people, but have and express more other kind of emotions

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Fe emotional style annoyes Te types. Fi types accept that easier
    Fi ego are also emotional people, but have and express more other kind of emotions
    Yeah deeeper more complex ones like compassion, piety, sublime adulation, the deepest deepest deepest human truthsssssssssss. Subterrainium level deep. It can't get any more subtle its basically not even there, but you can know its pretty special.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Yeah deeeper more complex ones
    the main difference is
    Fe - objective evaluation. it's good/bad
    Fi - personal evaluation. I like/dislike

Fi - compassion in the sense of understanding of personal sympathies and wishes
    Fe - has an analogue in the sense of understanding of general emotional state (joy, sadness)
    Fe type may try to cheer up you by a joke, for example. Where Fi type will come to smile you softly to show you have a friend
    From point of Te types what do Fe is not a real compassion to you as a human - Fe alike want to improve a sad dude to more inspired dude, so he'd had more energy to work together. It's other kind of compassion as Fe type checks your emotions too and tries to make you happier as... an object.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Yeah deeeper more complex ones like compassion, piety, sublime adulation, the deepest deepest deepest human truthsssssssssss. Subterrainium level deep. It can't get any more subtle its basically not even there, but you can know its pretty special.
    Lol, i thought you were being sarcastic? Were you? I honestly hope so. It is these sort of vague ideas about the depth and quality of expression that confuses matters and frankly kept me from self-typing EII for a long time. It has to do with the various standards and definitions we use when we speak of 'depth' and 'nuance' and the like. I think my standards are rather stricter than other people's so when I speak / hear of these things, things like 'depth', I will immediately think that by depth it is meant something tremendously deep, which cannot be brought to the surface with words, or some such, whereas the next person over might think and speak of depth as something simply deeper than just saying 'bless you!' to someone when they sneeze!

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Lol, i thought you were being sarcastic? Were you? I honestly hope so. It is these sort of vague ideas about the depth and quality of expression that confuses matters and frankly kept me from self-typing EII for a long time. It has to do with the various standards and definitions we use when we speak of 'depth' and 'nuance' and the like. I think my standards are rather stricter than other people's so when I speak / hear of these things, things like 'depth', I will immediately think that by depth it is meant something tremendously deep, which cannot be brought to the surface with words, or some such, whereas the next person over might think and speak of depth as something simply deeper than just saying 'bless you!' to someone when they sneeze!
    I was : p