The current topic I am going to bring up is sexual type: aggressor, caregiver, infantile, victim.

I am in no way an infantile type. Not at all. I used to be, I am sure of that. But I cannot tolerate it. Consider how, in INTJ profiles, they describe how if an INTJ sees something working right, or someone who is doing something properly -- it makes them want to take charge, or take over, etc. They are compelled to set things straight. (edited in: and if you see me as a victim type, you are completely incorrect)

Well, in that way, such is how I feel about relationships. Everyone I see is dealing with them in their own way... which is fine. But for myself, in no way can I take a subordinate role in my relationship. I feel at this moment as though I am somewhere between an aggressor and a caregiver, honestly. And since I am rational, that makes you assume ISTj or ISFj -- of course, ISTj being much more fitting, or so it would appear. (And yet, ((at this moment)), I feel more drawn to Fi types))). So nothing is exactly fitting the classic socionics Ti structure (as I see it).

So my first topic is going to be understanding the aggressor/victim sort of relationship. Previously I was against he idea that I am an aggressor, because maintaining the relationship in such a way - ordering someone around and such, or being overly dominant, was a turn off - it seemed like a hassle, it seemed like the victim would have to be quite immature to so willingly subordinate themselves like that. NOW, however, I almost welcome it. I see very little in the way of competence in regard to letting other people be in control of my relationship to them. Especially something personal, something close.

So I wonder if an aggressor type role for myself would be more advantageous - and more pleasing - to whoever I am with. I mean, it seems unlikely that an ESFj would enjoy tolerating my demanding-ness (or would they) -- it seems like I would be better suited for an ENFj almost. And yet, my attraction to INFj types - who seem easily submissive to letting you control things - is also present. So, the dispute about vs is a major one.

That is all I will formally address right now: I have kept it in regard to relationship/erotic roles.

• Summary:
  • Questionable - erotic attitudes
    [list:75acf73e3d]
  • Personal role: Somewhere between aggressor and caregiver?
  • What would the best fit role for my partner be?
[*]Questionable - Fi vs Fe[/list:u:75acf73e3d]