Thread: Lauren Southern, alt-right activist

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lauren Southern, alt-right activist

Type her cus I have no idea! What do you think she is??

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about SEI?

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phantombride View Post
    How about SEI?
    It's possible like I said I think she's hard to type

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    It's possible like I said I think she's hard to type
    What were you thinking?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What makes you think SEI? I'd say nope to that typing or any other introvert.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    What makes you think SEI? I'd say nope to that typing or any other introvert.
    Alpha SF came to mind immediately during this interview https://youtu.be/SndPnRRMwZY

I'll watch more later

EDIT: Yeah she's SEI
    Last edited by Jake; 12-20-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

updated: SEI-Fe so/sp 3w2. an ILE e9 friend is positively glued to her videos - she is his priestess

Last edited by silke; 07-03-2018 at 09:18 PM.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think Lauren is ESI or SEE, SEE-Fi is perhaps the most likely. She has a Fi heavy expression, deeper voice than a lot of women and smooth, relaxed flow in speech (unlike Se subtype).

Definitely 3w2 for Ennegram but I could see So/Sx over So/Sp stacking.

Anecdotally, almost all of the "alt right"/anti feminist type activist women I've met have been Gamma SFs. Fi-egos tend to have strong political views, especially if they are So-first.

Whatever Lauren's type may be, she's hot and smart as well. I would give her my babies in a heartbeat
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 12-06-2017 at 07:15 PM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

it is weird to me that people type her alpha as SF.

SEE who talks about her observations. Sounds ignoring.

Furthermore very straight forward reasoning style. SEE.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some kind of Gamma. My guess is LIE.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    it is weird to me that people type her alpha as SF.

SEE who talks about her observations. Sounds ignoring.

Furthermore very straight forward reasoning style. SEE.
    Lauren actually argues a case in a very similar way to me. I think we probably have the same Sociotype, but with different subtypes and Enneagram combinations.

If you listen closely, you'll see how she likes to slip in provocative, lewd sexual comments to provoke her audience and avoid boredom. I don't think she is really enthused by a dry discussion of "the facts" - that is her trying too hard to appear competent, and it seems a bit forced. Much like me, she dislikes people who try to restrict what you can express in order to avoid discomfort. She also asks a lot of rhetorical questions and tends to be very blunt ("this is how it is, end of story" etc style).
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 12-06-2017 at 08:07 PM.

TIM
    IEI 4 so/sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watch her videos, I typed her as LIE 3 social, I could be way off with LIE typing though.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lauren Southern, Exposed: https://youtu.be/6Xpilvd4B1E
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Causal deterministic style if you ask me.
    It is the most concise way of say things and ethical type might look like logical in any type when stressed enough.

I have sister like her. She is SEE and that kind of logical argumentation is kind of ON/OFF but she has it when she tries.

I'd not think LIE because she tells straightforward observations about what people do for example and what happened there etc.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah setting up simplistic false dichotomies and putting people on the spot, without time to consider the alternatives or implications, is like Se in a nutshell. it essentially forces them into a momentary decision that appears easy on the surface but its a mirage created by reducing a complex topic into a binary and then using that appearance to leverage an outcome. people like this think they're incredibly clever but they don't realize they're just part of the problem which is the fundamental issue is one of mutual understanding, not being forced to essentially reduce other people's religion or the notion of "womens rights" into one dimensional charicacture, pick a side, then fight it out. its a rush toward a trial by combat, which should be the last resort not some game people play to essentially bully others. the entire point is when someone surprises you with an emotionally loaded topic in a confrontational manner that's the time you're least able to give a reasonable answer, so this idea that people acting defensively demonstrates the truth rather than falsehood is upside down. it only demonstrates that people can't formulate a good answer under these conditions and the entire goal of society is to order itself in such a way that we get away from such circumstances and modes of deliberating. its like if I say "lets ask someone for advice at their worst, and go off of that--sound good?" its like if you have to resort to these tactics in order to make your point, you've already proven yourself wrong

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lauren Southern is not alt-right for fuck sakes. She is definitely right wing but not "alt" right/reich.

And she is LSE 3 as far as I know. Definitely Te lead female.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I hear one more accusation of racism I'm going to give in and join the KKK, I may as well embrace what I am told that I am.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rat200Turbo View Post
    If I hear one more accusation of racism I'm going to give in and join the KKK, I may as well embrace what I am told that I am.
    She has to be racist, she's a good looking white women. You know what -they're- like. *glares*

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

she kinda looks like jenna marbles

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    she kinda looks like jenna marbles
    Nah. Too good looking and not as slutty.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah If I had to guess i'd say Jenna is IEE and its the weaker sensing, whereas Lauren seems SEE

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah If I had to guess i'd say Jenna is IEE and its the weaker sensing, whereas Lauren seems SEE
    Has too much Te to be an Se lead. People rely too much on visual typings (i.e. looks) to type people. "Oh hot girl? SEE." "Fat person... Si lead." It's a little more nuanced than that

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

nah I made my case for Se prior to throwing in the visual aspects. Olimpia does a lot of specious VI though

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nah I made my case for Se prior to throwing in the visual aspects. Olimpia does a lot of specious VI though
    Her typings are better than yours. Not that that says much.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm just sayin' you seem to have had her in mind when you made your point about VI, which I think speaks to you two being subconsciously oriented towards eachother

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just sayin' you seem to have had her in mind when you made your point about VI, which I think speaks to you two being subconsciously oriented towards eachother
    Yeah bro we be duals. She's ESE.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you guys give me a predominantly SEI/ILE vibe, but I can see common aspects shared by both SLE/IEI and to a lesser extent ESE/LII

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you guys give me a predominantly SEI/ILE vibe, but I can see common aspects of SLE/IEI and to a lesser extent ESE/LII
    Which is odd because she types me as her Supervisor. In reality, I boss everyone around. Hell, if anything I'm worse with people I'm partial to.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i feel like all of that is a kind of game appurtenant to whatever dyad she ultimately belongs to

its why she's notoriously unhelpful when it comes to spreading useful knowledge, because it takes on an entirely different purpose and meaning somewhat idiosyncratic to her. a lot of people pick up on this but they have a hard time explaining it. I would call it some form of Ep/Ti seeking

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i feel like all of that is a kind of game appurtenant to whatever dyad she ultimately belongs to
    And we care what you feel because why again?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol, you could just say, "wow thanks bert, that was very insightful" you don't have to try to get above it by pretending not to care. if you don't care, good for you, but you're the one who just spammed like 8 threads, clearly begging for some kind of attention. I just wanted to help

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its why she's notoriously unhelpful when it comes to spreading useful knowledge, because it takes on an entirely different purpose and meaning somewhat idiosyncratic to her. a lot of people pick up on this but they have a hard time explaining it. I would call it some form of Ep/Ti seeking
    That is the nature of introverted thinking. It's too fucking subjective. My entire damn problem with socionics. A system built BY Ti types FOR Ti types. I feel lost in the whole thing, tbh.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    That is the nature of introverted thinking. It's too fucking subjective. My entire damn problem with socionics. A system built BY Ti types FOR Ti types. I feel lost in the whole thing, tbh.
    I don't think all Ti is equal, I feel like dimensionality makes quite a difference, especially if you consider strong Te being subconsciously realized as a byproduct of Ti in the ego. your criticism seems more directed toward weak + valued Ti

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think all Ti is equal, I feel like dimensionality makes quite a difference, especially if you consider strong Te being subconsciously realized as a byproduct of Ti in the ego. your criticism seems more directed toward weak + valued Ti
    No, I find ENTps equally irritating to listen to, tbh. I won't link who I'm speaking of, but some ENTps get on my nerves, with their subjective speculative garbage, with its accompanying erratic energy.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ENTPs are probably the most notorious for not liking others of their own type, they tend to end up competing with them and hate the idea that there's another person like them engaged in more or less the same kind of shenanigans; for whatever reason that type hates seeing itself in a mirror in that way (perhaps because they think of themselves as totally unique--which they are, but there's nevertheless a lot of people engaged in a similar psychological pattern). I think it has to do with the painful Fi and Ne ramifications

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTPs are probably the most notorious for not liking others of their own type, they tend to end up competing with them and hate the idea that there's another person like them engaged in more or less the same kind of shenanigans; for whatever reason that type hates seeing itself in a mirror in that way (perhaps because they think of themselves as totally unique--which they are, but there's nevertheless a lot of people engaged in a similar psychological pattern). I think it has to do with the painful Fi and Ne ramifications
    I also hate LIIs too. Which is the second contender on this forum for my type.

Generally speaking, I actually don't like alphas or most deltas at all.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

who do you not hate?, or to put it differently, what types would you say you like?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who do you not hate?, or to put it differently, what types would you say you like?
    I tend to like and get along well with Gamma NTs, SEEs, IEIs and SLEs. I'm okay with some LSIs and EIEs I guess.

The only Delta types I tend to sometimes like are LSEs and occasionally IEEs if they are hot women. Otherwise, they tend to be annoying.

Alphas, ESE is probably the least annoying but even then, I can't deal with them in large doses. I used to work with several and it got grating fast. Thank God I got a department transfer. Their Fe + Si drove me nuts.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

when you say "x is annoying" what do you mean, do they make you feel a certain way, or do they interfere with your goals? both perhaps? in what way does the pattern develop? (what is it about those types that consistently puts them on the wrong side of your goals/feelings?)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when you say "x is annoying" what do you mean, do they make you feel a certain way, or do they interfere with your goals? both perhaps? in what way does the pattern develop? (what is it about those types that consistently puts them on the wrong side of your goals/feelings?)
    When I say something annoys me, it annoys me. As in irritates me and pisses me off slightly. I find them obnoxious, like a screaming kid on a plane or a fly buzzing around me.

How would an Fe type hinder my plans? By being annoying and overly gushy and fake? Makes no sense. Same for Si types. They are dull and boring but ultimately not an obstacle. I'm confused how these people would be obstacles. TBH, I can't think of anybody posing a threat that way, irrespective of type.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast