LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Alpha Quadra subtype relationship interaction descriptions

ENTp
    INNOVATOR - intuitive- logical ekstravert

Intuitive subtype: it is sluggish, but, when it is assured in the reciprocity - it is good, affectionate, reasonable. It loves prolonged preparation, it is not inclined to hurry. The aim is new impressions, but he tries to manifest diplomatichnost' to avoid conflicts. Sexual interest bears periodic nature. With it it is necessary to manifest tolerance, modesty, restraint. First of all, it is necessary to cause respect and confidence in seriousness of its feelings, and then it is easy and it is diplomatic to push slightly to the manifestation of initiative in the enjoyment as in the powerful health-improvement factor, the source of happiness and pleasure.

Logical subtype: Are somewhat distrustful to feelings, it manifests little time, but if it is confident in the love - it is initiative-taking, affectionate, he tries to reach enjoyment to partner, to improve sexual technology. It needs decisive, emotional and sexual partner, who knows how to rapidly convince him of its feelings and to cause reciprocity. It is necessary to use the constant emotional stimuli: joke, coquetry, jealousy.

ISFp
    MEDIATOR - sensory- ethical introvert
    Sensory subtype: It is very sexual, inventive and diverse in the intimate plan. It is soft, but it persistently displays initiative in the rapprochement. It knows how to persuade. It is diplomatic and farsighted. Stability in the relations loves, it does not pardon treason. It is inclined to the emotional enthusiasm, but it does not always follow the call of its feelings. To it is necessary person, capable of causing his respect and admiration by his uncommon abilities. This helps to for a long time preserve to it interest, but if partner will need his concern and he will not repel by its independence.

Ethical subtype: It is romantic in the love, it is emotional, eloquent. It is reasonable and yielding, but it is touchy and we wound. It is subjected to the sharp fluctuations of mood. It can hurry events, manifest impatience. It values frequent sexual contacts. It is inclined to deeply survive its enthusiasm. It is frequently inconstant in feelings, but it is very attentive to those, whom it loves. It must be a little tormented by uncertainty, intrigued, then appeared initiative, if reciprocity it is already present. When interest is reduced, it is useful to cause light jealousy.

INTj
    ANALYST - logico- intuitive introvert
    Logical subtype: neuverenno itself feels in the sphere of emotions, it is reserved and distrustful, it desires constant stable relations. With difficulty it displays initiative in the contacts, moreover only when it is confident in feelings. It is usually restrained in the manifestation of emotions, he is loyal partner. It is necessary to reach to it pleasant by food, by comfort, by sexual initiative, by the concern about the health, by fulfilling its requirements. It is unpretentious in private life, but it does not love, when they disrupt its rules and installations.

Intuitive subtype: attentive and internally emotional partner, easily otklikayetsya to the sexual initiative, itself it manifests more rarely. It is careful and farsighted. It is inclined to the sharp fluctuations of mood, it can be inconsistent in its feelings. In the erotic it is affectionate and tender, the aim is new impressions. In the intimate relations with it it is necessary to manifest more than heat, trust, sincere concern, to introduce more than variety into the sex, to raise mood. However, is not recommended manifesting obtrusiveness and the limiting of its freedom.

ESFj
    COMMUNICATOR - ethics- sensory ekstravert
    Ethical subtype: it is very emotional and capable to idealize the object of its love. The aim is stable relations, it is distrustful and suspicious. He tries to constantly support interest in itself. It is necessary to manifest attention to the problems of this partner, otherwise you risk to disappoint him. It is necessary to try not to give to it occasions for the jealousy, to manifest tolerance, to behave it is correct and it is exact. This will help to preserve the stable and confidential relations, which it so requires.

Sensory subtype: it is initiative-taking in the sex, it is attentive, thoughtful, it knows how to provide pleasure. It is diplomatic and heart in the contact. Very demanding partner. The aim is new impressions, it is inquisitive in the sex. Willingly it experiments. The consequences of its actions badly will foresee, it is rash and impulsive in the solutions. In the relations with it should be manifested responsiveness in feelings, resourcefulness. It is necessary to avoid routine and not to overload by its everyday problems.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given the recent talk about subtypes, and my own current understanding of things, it is clear that the rational subtypes for ESE and LII is more towards what I would enjoy most.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj-Si: Very demanding partner.
    That part is a bit surprising.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Demanding in what way, I wonder.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

In context, it seems like ESFj-Si subtypes need lots of attention in the short-term, and a varied challenge. They need lots of physical stimulation - if you ignore them, they just grabbed you - they like caressing a lot...I'd imagine *ahem*.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to that one thread I bumped in General Discussions, ESFjs are in tier 1 of horniest types.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Attention seeking and somewhat controlling/manipulative are two things that come to mind from my own past relationships that I could see others not liking.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To overstate the obvious, they are probably demanding of Creative-.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to that one thread I bumped in General Discussions, ESFjs are in tier 1 of horniest types.
    Definitely. Si types in general, I think.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos

That is most excellent news.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos

That is most excellent news.
    yeah or something. I don't know why it shouldn't have occured to me earlier. Must constantly remind myself that not everyone is like an esfj.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    Attention seeking and somewhat controlling/manipulative are two things that come to mind from my own past relationships that I could see others not liking.
    I am fine with a girl wanting to be attention seeking and somewhat controlling - so long as she is someone who has decent values. I somewhat feel like I look for that, actually - someone who is upfront about wanting to be in a relationship with me.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    ESFj-Si: Very demanding partner.
    That part is a bit surprising.
    No it isn't, an ex girlfriend of mine is an ESFJ-si.

The thing about sex is correct, and the part of demanding too. She gets angry fast.

I went to her house and called that I was 5 minutes late.

When I got there, I was 10 minutes late. (so what?)

Before I rang the doorbell she called me and said, aren't you supposed to call me again that it's another 5 minutes extra?

this is a true story.