Quote Originally Posted by FDG
Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
Yes. If you are, this is great. This will help me a lot in finding out if I'm ENTj or not. Come on guys, confirm dee as ENTj. I know one thing, dee. You're not ESTp. You don't have the air of ESTp. And you're not ENFj either. You're not over-dramatic enough. (I'm just confirming what you're not from my experience of the few types' descriptions I know concerning socionics.)
YOU HAVE BEEN HERE ON THE FORUM FOR 2 FUCKING DAYS AND YOU'RE ALREADY SPREADING YOUR TYPINGS LIKE GOD. FOR CHIRST SAKE GO PLAY FOOTBALL WITH YOUR MATES.

FDG, when will you learn? I am confident to the point of audacity. I am not a commoner - I do not play football with cretins in my shitty little uncultured town. My social circle (of what, maybe three people?) is inclined to watch films, walk everywhere and admire the place, trade in games at Blockbuster, download GBs of music and exchange it, walk to 'big Tesco' and buy cereal, like Weetabix Minis (oh that delicious choco crunch), talk about our relationships with each other, and solve all our flaws of ourselves and in our relationships.