Quote Originally Posted by dee
I think I'm static because I analyzed a lot of my writings such as emails, etc. and I can see that a lot of it is about using static functions such as Ti, Ne, etc., which realizes in static language constructs involving a lot of indefinate or present tense verbs, words like to be, can, usually, etc. I also noticed that I'm think a lot with static functions such as also Ti and Ne, which could indicate they are in the mental part of the model. Also, a well known Russian socionic who type with Reinin dichotomies and who also I sent a video of myself to typed me as static.
Fine -- I don't see that as good indication one way or the other, honestly.

Well, I don't think my inner world is too deep, and feel that I "live" more, sort of, in the outside world. Also, when I was very little, I was so energetic I was running around constantly and screaming or crying were like the only two modes I was in, from what my parents told me and I remember. As well as that, my speech can get really quick with lots of stuff coming out, which, although can, from what I've gathered, be attributed to some introverted types also. I am also very fast physically and, as I already mentioned, "can beat the robot" like no one else in the team, most of the time.
That may be a sound of extroversion, it may be also a sign of low Ni -- the outside world thing, I mean.

I see. Well, may be, may be that it really is PoLR, but what about that when I see someone having problem, e.g. in that same manufacturing setting, I literally jump in straight there to help out? Although, I guess, that might not be enough evidence to back up the point.
That might be a sign of extroversion.