Quote Originally Posted by Cone
May I ask a simple question? What exactly is the purpose of trying to understand the "philosophy of existence"? Why do you constantly try to build a theory of consciousness? Why are we speculating upon something so unknown and useless to practical reality anyway? It is just for the thrill of understanding? Is it metaphorical in any way? Is there possibly some useful information to be extrapolated from this? Does it really matter whether I "believe" in free will or determinism? Does it matter how many levels of consciousness exist?

This is an honest question. I just want to know exactly how the Alpha quadra works. Some of you wonder in awe of what Ni is like; I wonder in awe of what Ti is like.

And just a side note: I noticed that many INTjs seem to like to deal with the history behind things, the origin of what exists now. This is a common theme in C. G. Jung's works.

Your INTp friend,

Cone

I can only speak for myself. I search for new ideas because I have the expectation of applying something different and benefiting accordingly.

I am sharing the “philosophy of existence” with those in this forum because such information has benefited me in understanding everything in reality. I thought that by gearing everyone up for this type of thought, we would have more productive discussions.

“Borderless Empire” is an article that has come out of objective philosophy, the one that sounded like a joke to probably most people. That is why I will not try to convince anyone of this again unless they ask me.