Quote Originally Posted by waddles w
tough to get the chill to happen voluntarily. its sorta a conscious control over your body, maybe a chemical flow thing. exhaling and focusing on your upper back(best way i can describe it) and sorta trailing off on the breath seems to work.
I just tried it, here is how it feels... makes your shoulder blade go backand your body spasms with an orgasmic pulse, then you have to channel that tingle into your hands and allow it to actually detach fromy our hands or fingers twards the target. Your body will then automatically do something to do what it does, lol. I guess its sorta like speaking through a smile, it automatically sends out good feelings.

edit: I just showed this thread to my friend and he told me to be careful because theres dumb people out there that might start a witch hunt cause of stuff like this. So to all the dumb people who would do that... pleaselearn psychology and understand that humans have a subconcious. It's not magic.

BTW: I found that you can control people also by the way you entone what you say. If you speek in a low monotone and slithery voice with a slight whistle and breathiness it makes people go into a noticeable trance.