Thread: INFps: can you see yourselves with an ESTp longterm?

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    No, like three foot, one-eyed, narcissistic Jewish birthday clowns.
    You know what, there's too much descrimination in your post here again, you are using Fi DS and if you don't learn to listen to me, your Fe is going to suffer A LOT as a result and it's already very apparent in the way you call attention to yourself with such emotional responses.

Can't you see that I'm reacting to your statements? Not because I want to make trouble with you to aggrivate, annoy or to irritate you more, but balance this effect. Talk to Airborn and maybe re read Squak's comment in how role manifest in LSI.

At some point you gotta realize that adapting to Fi values is a healthy thing. The reverse effect is happening to you that squak is talking about in his/her post In here...

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/671361-post18.html

Just find an Fi who you're comfortable with and start listening to them, that would help a little.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-21-2010 at 11:49 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    What do you mean "Give your self to"? Like opening up? Telling her how you really feel? Deep dark secrets?
    Good point. I actually don't really know, when it comes to it. I'm not even sure it's tangible. I guess I just gotta make her realise I'm not going to hurt her. Over a period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Tell her this, all of it. Be honest with her. The fact that SLE's actually can let their guard down around IEI's is actually saying a lot in itself.
    We've discussed it before. I think the only way things will change is when both of us REALISE something, whatever that something is. There's no reason it shouldn't work.

Glad you noticed.
    ARROGANTTT

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Good point. I actually don't really know, when it comes to it. I'm not even sure it's tangible. I guess I just gotta make her realise I'm not going to hurt her. Over a period of time.

We've discussed it before. I think the only way things will change is when both of us REALISE something, whatever that something is. There's no reason it shouldn't work.

ARROGANTTT
    You don't sound like you're in a good place.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You know what, there's too much descrimination in your post here again, you are using Fi DS and if you don't learn to listen to me, your Fe is going to suffer A LOT as a result and it's already very apparent in the way you call attention to yourself with such emotional responses.

Can't you see that I'm reacting to your statements? Not because I want to make trouble with you to aggrivate, annoy or to irritate you more, but balance this effect. Talk to Airborn and maybe re read Squak's comment in how role manifest in LSI.

At some point you gotta realize that adapting to Fi values is a healthy thing. The reverse effect is happening to you that squak is talking about in his/her post In here...

Just find an Fi who you're comfortable with and start listening to them, that would help a little.
    Give up. Socionics lesson number one: you're not going to make one type into another. Some people are always going to piss you off. Some people you're always going to just like being around. This is applicable beyond socionics.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it just occurred to me what a stupid title this thread is. "can you see yourself with your dual longterm?" what the hell. if you can't say yes to this question, you must not think socionics is worth shit. (and if that's the case, fair enough. lol)

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    it just occurred to me what a stupid title this thread is. "can you see yourself with your dual longterm?" what the hell. if you can't say yes to this question, you must not think socionics is worth shit. (and if that's the case, fair enough. lol)
    Not everyone has faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post

I think that every beta trolls it up a bit online except for EIEs .The same applies to alphas except for ESEs.So don't get upset,Maritsa.