Quote Originally Posted by Expat
- SLE-LSE - now that is interesting. Ni-Fi. It could actually work for a while, if both are deluded as to what the other sees for the relationship in the longer term. The LSE would think that the SLE is a bit nuts but stay because "we love each other" and the SLE would think that the LSE is a sort of useful hanger-on who does not contribute much to their mutual goals.

- LSI-SLI: this could also start in favorable circumstances. Fe-Ne problems. They would stagnate in daily routine and barely speak to each other, bored to death. But could manage their daily affairs well.
Two notes:

- The first of the two I quoted collapses after a short while due to the battle of base function. Both extraverts, both STs, both negativists - probably the worst kind of quasi identical relationship. I mean maybe it'd be different if the LSE was a woman. I know only one and she is very hot.

- I've seen LSI SLI friendships. There were two in class that were doing a project toghether, isolated from the rest. The LSI ended up taking most of the workload, I understood the situation and so asked them both to join the rest of us in the project. What you describe is right, they barely talked to each other basically. Sometimes I really wonder how it'd be to be an introvert and not being able to break out from such a relationship