Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Labelling yourself efficient because you can type 'quickly' but having a high probability of getting those types wrong is immoral efficiency. This is akin to a plumber who never fixes any leaks but 'services' twice or thrice as many leaks as any other plumber.

Similar to the plumber who will turn up and put more silicon over the problem VI advocates appear to apply the same incorigible practices to making excuses for their wildly inappropriate typing either by a mixture of simply ignoring critique and new information.

The original Gulenko VI 'catalogue' has a large disclaimer by Gulenko that physiognamy is correlation not causation and therefore that someone interested in accurate typing would aim to find a cognitive reasoning for the VI which is in their view not possible.

4 or 5 years ago there was a drive to expand VI to include physical and behavioural cues with a cognitive basis. The only people who appear to have taken this seriously enough to continue and go on to rigorously catalogue this are the nutters at Pod'lair who appear incapable of answering any critiques of their hypotheses and tend to have a heavy bias towards 'spotting' the behavioural cues of their cults founder in others.
    Good luck on 99% of people understanding this.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jet city woman View Post
    Good luck on 99% of people understanding this.
    Its okay, LSE men are a 'dime a dozen'. Just gotta keep rerolling the dice until one is mad enough to want to hold onto Maritsa. No need to reform a sloppy typing process that likely fails to classify LSEs properly or to consider that Socionics is not a love potion.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Its okay, LSE men are a 'dime a dozen'. Just gotta keep rerolling the dice until one is mad enough to want to hold onto Maritsa. No need to reform a sloppy typing process that likely fails to classify LSEs properly or to consider that Socionics is not a love potion.
    This is on my list for best ever. (No offense to Maritsa; I <3 her and support her, I hope)

Oh fuck, that's funny tho......

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But it's true, most guys are LSE. Like at least 80 percent of them, I think.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”