Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
I have not spent many minutes reading about jehovah witnesses, probably none, but I've heard about them, had them at my door, known a member, so does it make me an idiot, thinking their whole religion are more or less bullshit from such a brief encounter, and thinking their member are more or less brainwashed?
Actually, I would say that that makes you an idiot. I know one forum memeber on here who follows that religon, and he sent me some stuff about them to see what my opinion was about it. I'm not a Jehovah's Witness, but I at least read the articles and considered it first.
Atleast these discussions are fun, that you say this makes me an idiot, say a lot about yourself. My general opinion about religion are rather agnostic, and I feel more or less all religions are man made, and fine, if it makes people feel better and have meaning in their life, to have something to belive in, well fine for them.

I have nothing against people, or think less of them because they follow a religion, like the one I mentioned, I feel sorry for the one I know, since he was brought up by parents already into it, given him that religion with the birth milk. When I hear of religios leaders, beeing rich men, with fancy cars, well, that's all it takes to know things are far off.

Just the word watchtower, who in their right mind, would be taken in by that?

Infact, I remember, once I was stopped on the street by a cult called smith friends, they gave me a personality test, a long test, called the oxford personality inventory and told me they would contact me later. They never did.