Like that world class swimmer someone mentioned, I would not view it as something to do with type, rather I'd say she/he, had luck with their genetic makeup, things like hormone levels, how their body respons to training, how mutch training they can take, musclefiber ratio between slow and fast fibers, genetic blood% level, heart volum, lungs, in general things like that, more than things like type. Maybe their personality type was related to genes, that had nothing related to the genes that predicted the other factors..
And *none* of this has any thing to do with the BrainTypes system, so why would you mention it? Unless of course you still misunderstand.

Research that are not only speculations but can be proved, by scientific research..Unlike the things like the braintype site, or this ssystem.
I think that is part of the problem. It seems like you and other people are falling too much in love with that saftey blanket that they call science. Not that science is bad (my Dad is a neuroscientist), but you have to except the fact that somethings we can neither prove nor disprove with science at this point, if ever.