I wouldn't say that that post makes you sound cocky, it just makes you sound like a prideful, ignorant douche. You just *know* it's bullshit? Believe me, I have heard it a hundred times from prudes like you. You are just like those "experts" (psychologists) in the link above. The people there who took the time to get to know Jon and listen to what he had to say (with an objective, open mind) went on to ESPN defending him because they have worked with him for a long time (one of them claimed he was "batting 1.000"). I find it funny that the only people who criticize this are the people who don't take the time to understand it or explore it for themselves, first. You feel sorry for me? Whatever...

I kind of feel sorry for the other intuitives on here. You make them all look like closed-minded, pathetic, dick-heads, to be honest. All you have admitted in that post is that you are weak. Don't fool yourself, avoiding exploring the system and making an objective judgement about it is *weak*.

And maybe you should also learn how to spell.

BTW, I never said I believed this because it was on some stupid website or in a book. I believe this because my eyes convince me of it over and over again everyday.