Quote Originally Posted by neproblems View Post
Exactly what I would have thought...

My rough guess of the PoLR's would be...

PoLR = dislike having to consider the...

FI - Feelings ... e.g... 'rude'
FE - expression... e.g... 'monotone voice'
TE - work?... e.g... 'lazy' ...... or Facts...e.g.... 'making it up'
TI - rules... e.g... "I did it my way"
NI - outcome... e.g... 'reckless'
NE - Alternatives... e.g... "ignorant"
SI - Asthetics?... e.g... "scruffy"
SE - force... e.g... "timid"

Not sure about TE or SI though, or SE really...
You're pretty much right about the thought process of those who have those functions as a PoLR. I can speak from experience in that people never really disagreed with me in the points I was making (especially if they let me clarify my thinking) but it was obvious they just couldn't stomach "how" I made them (i.e. my PoLR was showing). Likewise my SEE brother never seems to get how logical/incentive structures work concretely outside his specialty in music theory and to the extent he does it's clearly because he's basically subconsciously using me as a cipher on how it's done (i.e. asking himself "what would End do here" if he's pushed into a corner). He got em' almost instinctively given his program but he always came to me asking why he was so adept in one form or another. He always seemed to get what he wanted, but his lack of always left him drawing a blank in regards to explaining to himself the why. Like anyone with a PoLR they're painfully aware of, they gotta ask someone they think has the answer. We were lucky in that we had each other .

You score another point in how my LSE mom is very obviously concerned about aesthetics (and how having it as a PoLR would mean you'd give next to zero fucks about it). I mean she obsesses over it constantly. It annoys me to a point but I sorta understand. She just really, really wants to live in a "nice" place and to her that means certain things...