Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
I'm not hostile towards Ashton...we get along pretty well for the most part. I think he's cool.

Ok maybe I'm hostile towards Ashton sometimes, but only when I think he's being particularly douchey about something; as a person I have no problem with him.

...This speaks for itself.

Personally I think it shows that my methods of typing are more objective. And it's impossible to be objective about yourself. In fact in the most literal sense it's completely impossible.
Also these kind of comments im not sure what to make up with you.You seem to improvise alot you say about stuff. Its true to some extent that all stuff is subjective and from all the subjective becomes also the objective which is reflective of all the subjective in world. Calling something totally objective or totally false is usually both false. Because they both seem to be actual entities our world. So why some people seem to have more objective hang of themselves and some do not. Socionics tries to explain it by certain set of parameters of natural preferences. But it is so that if someone is more subjective about themselves they are more likely to be more whimsical about others too. As they are more likely to fall on the premise that all is subjective like you did, when they are only talking about themselves. How they are really subjective. and that is ok too

ALso wondering about infinity so in infinity i would suppose everyone switches places eventually so that you would be any type and any possible variant there is and otherkind of formats that are ever able to be imagined so there are infinite formations possible which can make you shine brighter. But can you adapt your conflicting values ? Is there chance for nonconflict