15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mmmm! lol

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm also in the ni camp. i think he is infp or intp, really. delta? u gta b kidn me.
    asd

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJB28 View Post
    He focuses more on the concrete than the abstract.
    That's why I think Si>Ni.
    He is witty but that's because he's a bright guy- not because his dominant function is Ni.
    whatevs. what fucking evs. if he was rappn about the concrete he would be on about his chains and fast cars(and concrete struggles like someone 'run-n up in his spot'). he's always rapping about the abstract personal struggles he deals with with his family/girlfriend/self. that's his whole gimmick.
    asd

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe 4w3 sx/so

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe 4w3 sx/so
    now I clearly need to change my types(s). I don't imagine that I have anything in common with eminem. Nice guy and all. Just mentally ill to a superhuman degree.

Delta ST is an unbelievably comical suggestion. Not at all. Not even a little bit. Not even a hair. Anything not Fe valuing, I think, is laughable. Heck, anything not Fe and Se valuing (i.e., beta), is laughable. Also, he's not SLE. You can tell. His vibe is miles away from Se. He clearly manifests IEI, 4w3, and the sx/so thing. Which is why I have to change my type. Maybe I could be like eminem. If I hated, well, everything. But seriously, he's too trashy and bloody to even make a good play out of. He's horror flick or nothing, not even a Joker type... he's just grungy. And I have yet to see a poet make anything good out of grungy. But perhaps someone should get to work on that.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be fair, he could be Ni sub; either way I would never base a typing on being different from another person. 1/32nd of the entire fucking population is each type; some of them are just going to be different.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. I was totally kidding. I just thought it was funny that Eminem is (and I agree) all of the same socionics + enneagram as me. Different trifix though, as he's presumably 4-8-5 and I'm 4-7-9.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    lol. I was totally kidding. I just thought it was funny that Eminem is (and I agree) all of the same socionics + enneagram as me. Different trifix though, as he's presumably 4-8-5 and I'm 4-7-9.
    He could be 4-6-8, even; triple reactive would make a lot of sense. 4-7-9 is probably the lightest and least turbulent of all 4 trifixes, so it's not really surprising that you'd find him over-the-top, especially if he IS triple reactive.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9
    And I have yet to see a poet make anything good out of grungy.
    Where do you think good poetry comes from?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Preach.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I consider him a poet. His evolution is more grotesque than the shittiest film noir, yet almost elegantly timed, and always personally consistent.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone who can't see Em's genius needs to watch their favorite rap icon get shot in the chest and have his arms chewed off.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Yes, I consider him a poet. His evolution is more grotesque than the shittiest film noir, yet almost elegantly timed, and always personally consistent.
    I'll grant that he's more of a poet than many of the (artistically) worthless people that maraud around with the title. All the same... too trashy, too bloody. Grotesque is a good word for it. It's too bad, because he does have a lot of unrestrained energy, like as much as he tries to self-obfuscate (which all poets have to do, right?) he is really very psychologically naked; there's a very, very, VERY thin veneer between his stage persona and his actual crappy-childhood, emotionally-scarred, genuinely-crazy self. Maybe I just don't see the elegance because I don't know how to look for it. Or because I don't (in general) like rap.

Anyone who can't see Em's genius needs to watch their favorite rap icon get shot in the chest and have his arms chewed off.
    ...and if I don't *have* a favorite rap icon? (And who or what is doing the chewing?)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well it's mostly only relevant to people who appreciate rap; most others would probably be averse or indifferent to his approach, regardless of quadra.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Well it's mostly only relevant to people who appreciate rap; most others would probably be averse or indifferent to his approach, regardless of quadra.
    Agreed.

I get the appeal of Eminem in theory, I suppose, and I liked some of his stuff way back when (like Slim Shady way back when), but yeah, I think you have to get rap to actually like him, like most (all?) other art forms.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    I'll grant that he's more of a poet than many of the (artistically) worthless people that maraud around with the title. All the same... too trashy, too bloody. Grotesque is a good word for it. It's too bad, because he does have a lot of unrestrained energy, like as much as he tries to self-obfuscate (which all poets have to do, right?) he is really very psychologically naked; there's a very, very, VERY thin veneer between his stage persona and his actual crappy-childhood, emotionally-scarred, genuinely-crazy self. Maybe I just don't see the elegance because I don't know how to look for it. Or because I don't (in general) like rap.
    Yeah, he does sort of hide behind the truth -- "I just hide behind the tears of a clown" -- albeit a very comically distorted version. I agree re the veneer; that's one of the things I appreciate the most about him: his words resound the same way, independent of the medium of delivery. Rappers self-promote; he talks about overdosing on vicodin and mutilating virgins; the difference is baiting for attention and actually baiting someone inside your mind. As for elegance, I would chalk that up mostly to the fact that he can maintain flawless syntax and rhythm while speaking in the most abusive manners about virtually any topic.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can understand the typing of IEI but I do see some Alphaisms in his as well. Perhaps a very jaded ILE, but probably too emotional for that......Beta does make more sense
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why 4w3? I find it far more likely he's 6w5
    Last edited by thePirate; 02-14-2010 at 04:54 PM.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can understand the typing of IEI but I do see some Alphaisms in his as well. Perhaps a very jaded ILE, but probably too emotional for that......Beta does make more sense
    The way he moves and talks and his "charism" reminds me of two SLE I know...
    I always thought he is a pretty obvious SLE, but there are so much other opinions about his type on this side... I`m wondering what is contradictory to + Ego!?

SLE? I will bet you money that he's an IEI.
    but your SLE read makes sense...since those are IEI's DUAL's behavioral mannerisms.

so it's like the whole "think and live similarly" duality thing..

my opinion/reading of Eminem=

absolute IEI (infp)

without shadow of doubt.

too many reasons to list.

but for one, he's an amazing lyricist. that's his best quality.

IEIs=great with words and poetry/lyrics

he's emotionally intense AND expressive=BETA quadra.

he's a TOTAL victim (gulenko's erotic attitudes)

and he comes off really negative in his songs...but even says himself, in interviews, that it's just for entertainment.

he actually is more of a Positivist. (who do usually act negative more freely than Negativists, who just THINK negatively...but don't typically speak that way as much)

also, my read of the reason why he is so fucking crazy, and talks so much shit about everyone and everything...and has an attitude of FUCK THE WORLD...

is because he's a fucking IDEALIST. (=IEI)
    and an extreme romantic...

however his dreams were shattered with the fucked up relationship with long-time whore, KIM.

he makes all of this very clear to everyone.

IMHO.... TOTAL IEI (infp)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khola View Post
    For some reason I see him as ILE even though he's offensive and provocative. It's just a stereotype about beta.

I don't buy it that IEI would make so much commotion and I see no reason why ILE wouldn't.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koldj View Post
    For some reason I see him as ILE even though he's offensive and provocative. It's just a stereotype about beta.

I don't buy it that IEI would make so much commotion and I see no reason why ILE wouldn't.
    Then you have a lot to learn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teach me.

But seriously - if I ever met Eminem and found out that he is IEI or whatever, I would accept it. Would you accept that he might be an ILE?

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Oh, and Dre is probably LSI if you ask me.
    Dr Dre is gamma as fuck you can tell from VI hes LIE

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teach me.

But seriously - if I ever met Eminem and found out that he is IEI or whatever, I would accept it. Would you accept that he might be an ILE?
    I like you already
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Dr Dre is gamma as fuck you can tell from VI hes LIE
    Nope, the Doc is a classic LSI 5w4 sp/sx self-serving centrifugal mastermind.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teach me.
    Come spend a week with me.

I would have to see some pretty compelling revelations, because what I see convinces me of IEI pretty thoroughly. But I suppose I'm never entirely beyond re-convincing, if something integral enough about him was revealed. But I don't find that to be likely at all, and I am pretty confident that he's IEI.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He reminds me a lot of a guy I got along with at Starr, who was either IEI or SLE.

He likes to make politically incorrect homophobic comments to shock people but he really doesn't mean any of them, or anything he's saying. In fact, he is actually a very peaceloving and sensitive person which is so funny. I would probably correlate this to Beta bravado.

I would say he's IEI though. Anytime you act like your dual, you become famous. In fact it's the secret recipe for success.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peace loving?

TIM
    Ni-IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has no one here but me listened to Recovery?
    IEI

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you have a torrent link?

can't exactly say I'm hopeful, given that the only songs from it I know of, are poppy platitudes (making a tough guy anthem with pink? honestly...?).
    4w3-5w6-8w7

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

can't exactly say I'm hopeful, given that the only songs from it I know of, are poppy platitudes (making a tough guy anthem with pink? honestly...?).
    Torrents Search Engine .. you're not completely useless are you?

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Torrents Search Engine .. you're not completely useless are you?
    lol. actually, I am.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Ni-IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't exactly call Won't Back Down a great song, I didn't mind it - there's much better songs on the album. Recovery is more serious in nature than Relapse, but he still retains his sense of humor throughout the album.

MMLP > SSLP >> TES > Recovery > Relapse >> Encore
    IEI

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still have a hard time seeing his beta values. He seems like when he is off stage that he is relatively toned down, and to a certain extent dry. I think I would need to see some interview material with him to be completely sure.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

lol. actually, I am.
    well maybe you should say you're estj and go for maritsa then

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Ni 3w4 sx/so 3w4/5w4/8w7 Oldham Exuberant RLUAI

nuff said
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OnePiece View Post
    I wouldn't exactly call Won't Back Down a great song, I didn't mind it - there's much better songs on the album. Recovery is more serious in nature than Relapse, but he still retains his sense of humor throughout the album.

MMLP > SSLP >> TES > Recovery > Relapse >> Encore
    Noooo

MMLP>SSLP>Relapse>Em Show>Recovery>Encore
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast