View Poll Results: What is eminem's type?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 5.45%
  • SLI (ISTp)

9 16.36%
  • SLE (ESTp)

3 5.45%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

2 3.64%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

8 14.55%
  • LIE (ENTj)

2 3.64%
  • LSI (ISTj)

7 12.73%
  • LSE (ESTj)

4 7.27%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 1.82%
  • ESI (ISFj)

15 27.27%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

1 1.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eminem

Hybrid View

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI to the maxx
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLIm Shady
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'll have to agree with Gilly on his type.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

As Always, I'm the odd ball typer...

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    Anybody with a sense of humor is going to put on my album and laugh from beginning to end.
    Eminem .
    A person, an object, action -does something -like puts on an album, and then, describes a sequence of events and says, "will laugh." This implies Si follows because Si is rather perceptive in unspoken hence it suggests that one may feel good or enjoy the experience for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned.
    Eminem
    Rational and logical conclusion from dynamic observations. Te.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-22-2011 at 02:15 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eminem is my idol. I'm not really sure I understand the IEI typing...not disagreeing with it, just don't understand it.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI

There's a reason why SLI's like him.

You guys have a clear misunderstanding of the IEI type. They are badasses who unfortunately, never get anything done. SLI's are puppies who look like badasses because they get things done. Different difference.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After watching 8th mile, I'd say he's a victim and Ip temperament.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought it was confirmed that Eminem is IEI.

(and I don't mean "confirmed" by Maritsa, but rather confirmed by, like, almost everyone here)
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Unemotional...when he is, it's negative, anger rage sadness
    Bad sense of humor about himself
    Look at the reasons why he decided to do what he did.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Unemotional...when he is, it's negative, anger rage sadness
    Bad sense of humor about himself
    Look at the reasons why he decided to do what he did.
    WHY DONT YOU DIE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IDK after watching this film:

I actually started to like him here but I don't know his type. Why is it so difficult?
    He doesn't resemble INFp here at all. I could actually buy him Delta or Gamma Te type... He's totally different in 8th Mile though.
    Last edited by Ver; 04-03-2012 at 10:28 AM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't possibly see how he is EJ. He is so languid, the way he moves, the way he speaks...even when his physicality is energetic, he seems to be sort of "coming out from within," like he is summoning the energy to be like that from internal rage or emotionality, rather than just being naturally physically energetic. And yet he has this intensity about him when he summons it, this very deliberate composure and sort of steady energy, that makes me think he probably has Se in the Super-Id; these functions are kind of like our hidden strengths that we aren't always aware of, but that we can sort of rise to the occasion with, which is exactly what would be happening when he's performing. Look at the difference in his energy when he's just talking and walking around vs. when he is on stage and I think you will see what I mean. His natural "stance" is a kind of very low-key composure that seems typical of IEIs, and reminds me a lot of how user strrrng appears in real life. Their "active mode" physicalities are also very similar, with the natural laid-back physicality punctuated by tense bodily fluctuations and sharp, terse movements and gestures.

Also the way he talks about rhyming words, breaking them apart and manipulating the sound seems like Se valuing, taking the sounds at face value, "superficial sensing;" there is no "integrity" to the words or the sounds, they are simply manipulated as they are needed to fit his purpose. As a former English major who has had LSE English teachers, I can promise you that they are perhaps the strictest about these kinds of things.

The whole thing about using the limelight as a way of discharging and internally resolving his personal issues doesn't really sound like something an LSE would do. In fact its exactly something that another favorite Beta NF of mine, Amanda Palmer (EIE-Ni), does in at least half of her songs.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THIS is a Te dominant?

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Lets wait for Gilly before you wet your pants, yeah?
    Actually her sentiments mirror my own.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On stage energy = adrenaline. He handles it with noteworthy composure, though.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    What part is supposed to refute that?

The only thing that seems obvious is that he isn't a Se valuer.
    I don't see how on earth a Te dominant doesn't realize he is a multimillionaire. Its perfectly understandable, on the other hand, for a Te PoLR who has never had money before and has no real concept of or desire to know about such things. I think a Te dominant would definitely want more control over his own finances, or would at least keep better tabs on such things. IEIs stereotypically couldn't give a shit less as long as they have the things they need and a few things they want, at least in my experience.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I don't see how on earth a Te dominant doesn't realize he is a multimillionaire. Its perfectly understandable, on the other hand, for a Te PoLR who has never had money before and has no real concept of or desire to know about such things. I think a Te dominant would definitely want more control over his own finances, or would at least keep better tabs on such things. IEIs stereotypically couldn't give a shit less as long as they have the things they need and a few things they want, at least in my experience.
    I see. I don't necessarily agree but that's a good point.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I'm still waiting for some kind of explanation of the LSE impression. Comparisons to other people visually or behaviorally, insights, analysis, VI cues...anything?

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So I'm still waiting for some kind of explanation of the LSE impression. Comparisons to other people visually or behaviorally, insights, analysis, VI cues...anything?
    Here goes then! Gonna alternate vids of Eminem with Te-LSE Phil Collins from Genesis, there's aesthetical similarities there I gotta get to, very likely quadra related:

p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gilly and Nick:

Have you ever considered the possibility that his 'victim breaking out of the chains' and 'oh my gawd I can't believe it happened to me!' stories are just a manipulative ploy for middle-class america to buy his records? (I aint dissing him or saying he's not a good artist, I'm just saying.) I have a hard time believing that anybody doesn't plan money capriciously, that it just doesn't 'land in your lap.'

tupac was a caring compassionate soul but with him I think he was ofc planning to make money. Then I think he got tired of the veil and wanted out, but he was too deep into the shit for that to be realistic. It's just too hard to have your cake and eat it too. There's so much jealousy and hatred if you are from the ghetto or even the suburbs and you make it big. Fefe Dobson lost her best friend because she became famous.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Gilly and Nick:

Have you ever considered the possibility that his 'victim breaking out of the chains' and 'oh my gawd I can't believe it happened to me!' stories are just a manipulative ploy for middle-class america to buy his records? (I aint dissing him or saying he's not a good artist, I'm just saying.) I have a hard time believing that anybody doesn't plan money capriciously, that it just doesn't 'land in your lap.'

tupac was a caring compassionate soul but with him I think he was ofc planning to make money. Then I think he got tired of the veil and wanted out, but he was too deep into the shit for that to be realistic. It's just too hard to have your cake and eat it too. There's so much jealousy and hatred if you are from the ghetto or even the suburbs and you make it big. Fefe Dobson lost her best friend because she became famous.
    there's always the issue of power vs. beneficence with artists... people exalt them for embodying their dreams, but also want to relate to them; the only way to sustain the dynamic is by throwing more money at them, getting some vicarious glory. it's more archetypally entertaining to watch how they carry given memes (however unwittingly) and track the cultural evolution... with em, it's obviously more relatable, self-deprecatingly, and ingeniously timed. such 'ploys' entail a good deal of calculation, so at the very least, hats off to dre for wiring him.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2pac > mNm anytime. You can feel pac's personality and genuine feelings through his songs, while Eminem has always seemed a bit fake and shallow (harder for me to relate/emphatize with, regardless of how "intense" some of his stuff is supposed to be.)
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, I can't really discern any similarities in how they come across or look, woof. There are a couple pictures I saw that I thought "Ehhh, maybe...kind of..."

...but VI is imprecise as is, and I don't really see any resemblance in speech patterns, physicality, how they come across overall, etc; all I'm really seeing is the eyes, both big and blue and kind of tense. However when I look closer, especially in videos rather than still shots, Em's feel sort of wide-eyed and aware yet more spaced out and have that "not really there" feeling that some Ni types have IME, whereas Collins' gaze is simply focused and a bit sad.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose both of them make kind of goofy music videos and like to make whacky faces and such, but I can't really see that as type related in itself; Eminem's videos are more snapshots of the random shit he's talking about, usually no real transitions or connection between the shots, just quick clips, which seems like a much more Se approach, whereas Collins' videos seem to be sort of mini-narratives, the video is just sort of one longer, cohesively represented scenario; static object sensing vs dynamic field sensing...

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also a lot of Collins' music seems to be little common situations, expressions of experiences that are presumably shared by the audience, little every-day things; this, IMO, is a much more Si approach. Eminem's songs, on the other hand, tend to be cultural metanarratives about his own experience of fame and commentary on the direction society is headed in, as well as how he himself reflects these changes. Seems like a clear Si+Fi/Ni+Fe differentiation to me.

Under cerulean skies...

why is eminem Te-LSE in the socionix gallery?for some reason, i've always thought that Ashton and Galen maintain it.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    why is eminem Te-LSE in the socionix gallery?for sume reason, i've always thought that Ashton and Galen maintain it.
    cuz he aint no stupid foofoo Fe type, and would be obvious to anyone who knew the first thing about Te doms

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    cuz he aint no stupid Fe type, and would be obvious if anyone knew the first thing about Te doms
    yeah but he has multiple personalities.And what's the first thing about Te doms?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he prolly kick yo ass for calling him IEI if he knew

Banned
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he prolly kick yo ass for calling him IEI if he knew

He definitely looks rational/judging in a lot of his pictures. I personally think LSE is a good fit VI-wise.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ortraits-Delta

LSE-Te of the extremely obvious kind.

zomg the upper shadow on his face forms a butterfly (for those who know)! well,i'm not compeletely opposite to him being delta because scums eehh i mean street-wise people can appear beta.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah but he has multiple personalities.And what's the first thing about Te doms?
    dry, matter-of-fact, dynamic presence. almost like this constantly open rational assessment towards everything. shows no inkling of being Fe or IP-anything, just read effin Jung (and maybe if you're curious why ashton+galen don't type him IEI you aughto probably check out who they do type IEI for any hope of a glaring difference)

zomg the upper shadow on his face forms a butterfly (for those who know)! well,i'm not compeletely opposite to him being delta because scums eehh i mean street-wise people can appear beta.
    ye, treat quadras unstereotypically for 2 seconds, because it's essentially thought-up BS spread around by community fanatics similar to yourself

dry, matter-of-fact, dynamic presence. almost like this constantly open rational assessment towards everything. shows no inkling of being Fe or IP-anything, just read effin Jung (and maybe if you're curious why ashton+galen don't type him IEI you aughto probably check out who they do type IEI for any hope of a glaring difference)

ye, treat quadras unstereotypically for 2 seconds, because it's essentially thought-up BS spread around by community fanatics similar to yourself

i am so not going to read jung neither treat quadras unstereotypically for 2 seconds and YOU are a community fanatic .YOU. =o

Banned
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love Eminem. (I own the Curtain Call: The Hits album). But I guess I'll accept LSE for him. And ILE for Marilyn Manson too. But Courtney Love and Amy Winehouse are still SLE...

I sang/'rapped' this song at karaoke once:

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eminem as LSE...I am very familiar with Jung and I see no reason at all to view him as a Te type in any way. Tracks like "Cinderella Man" and "Without Me" make Fe values and Aristocracy blatantly obvious, in my opinion. Also in interviews he strikes me as a stereotypically introveted, irrational, and decisive.

Under cerulean skies...

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nope he's not decisive either.

yeah more irrational than you. good one.

apparently you are unfamiliar with Jung. here I'll give you the link, go read about Te then read about Fe http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Jung/types.htm reading about types makes you smrt

Judicious (Alpha/Delta):

Reasonable in their natural state are "weakened"; they will try to be maximally mobilized, concentrate only on the state of accomplishing an objective, and after the task is complete, mobilize again. Chronically decreased activity (A lack of mobilization) is the natural state of the reasonable.
    For the reasonable it is mandatory that before an important (Crucial) business they stay in their natural state of "slackness" (To rest, take it easy, generally to have low activity) - the better this rest, the better the subsequent mobilization, concentration at crucial moments - their overall performance. The more difficult the task ahead of them the more crucial and necessary the rest before becomes.
    A transition from a state of mobilization (high activity) to a state of slackness (low activity) is a natural thing and presents no problem what so ever for the reasonable. However reasonable can experience difficulties while "mobilizing" (Difficulty leaving their natural state). Because of that they often/frequently require special stimulus to get mobilized (They are inclined to put themselves in situations where external factors either force them or decide for them)
    Reasonable has a tendency to divide upcoming large matters/businesses into several stages. In their dealings with it they are mobilized while performing each of the separate stages and between them revert to their natural state. Small matters/businesses tend to have only one stage.
    They become aware of their state of readiness/mobilization at the moment of beginning consideration of actions i.e. at the most minimal level or mobilization. On the other hand they are badly aware of moments of decision making and often do not remember them.
    Reasonable is better aware of and considers more valuable the preparatory stage before actually decision making (Considering, discussing, choosing options and so on) and invest in this stage more time and effort. The stages themselves and performance while executing them is implied and considered less important, they are given less attention.
    In regards to their work for the reasonable a certain level of convenience, freedom and comfort is very important. Their place of work (The environment in which they work) they are inclined to estimate from the point of view of how they satisfy the conditions of their performance/work. Reasonable is not inclined to renounce their comfort, convenience, they are not ready to sacrifice their working conditions for the sake of result (For instance a larger pay check) "Well I simply can't do without my peace!"
    Speech features: they describe how and why they came to a decision, but do not allocate the moment of decision making; in conversations regarding work they speak of work conditions (Convenience, breaks, proximity to their place of residence and so on)

Decisive (Beta/Gamma):

Resolute will often mobilize itself even before this become necessary, as if they are subconsciously preparing for accomplishing upcoming tasks; after accomplishing a task the resolute remains in state of mobilization for some time after that. Readiness is their natural state.
    It is necessary for the resolute to stay in their natural sate of mobilization up until the end (termination) of an important affair ? the mobilization brings them efficiency and a sense of balance, they have better concentration, address issues on a more deep level, and more saturated/rich will be their rest/leisure ("One does not "stroll" to work ? and to take breaks/rest is not desirable")
    After the completion of a difficult or prolonged task a transition/exit from the state of mobilization is very complicated (Frequently this is expressed by a "confused" meaningless activity). Therefore the resolute often requires additional, external forces to help accomplish that (For instance a special plan of action "After the test I'll go to the cinema") or turn to other people to help them relax and forget about their affairs/tasks.
    Resolute is not inclined to divide upcoming large tasks into separate stages, they will instead stay mobilized for the entire duration of the task so that the task could be accomplished as a whole. As a result of that at times when they are not executing the task they are in a state of internal readiness to continue.
    Their state of readiness for action becomes aware at the moment of decision making i.e. when the mobilization reaches a sufficiently high level. Moments of decision making are realized and remembered by them.
    Resolute is good at becoming aware of stages of action since they are good at being aware of the moments of decision making, and they invest more time and effort into this what they consider to be the most important part of work (The actual work). They appreciate far less and are far less aware of the preparation stage before the actual work then they appreciate and are aware of decisions and performances.
    Resolute is far more inclined to work for the sake of the result (For example, reward) and in contrast to the reasonable, can renounce their comforts, convenience. The place of work is estimated from the point of view of what "fruits" do they get in return for their invested effort (This includes money)
    Speech features: they allocate the moments of decision making and in detail speak of stages/states of performances; in conversation regarding work they speak about their "fruits"; in speech the word "money" is often heard.

edit: I also think you're pretty confused about what an ethical type actually is, maybe why you think you're one too. not to pick at you personally, jus' sayin'
    Last edited by 717495; 09-21-2012 at 07:47 PM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nope he's not decisive either.

yeah more irrational than you. good one.

apparently you are unfamiliar with Jung. here I'll give you the link, go read about Te then read about Fe http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Jung/types.htm reading about types makes you smrt

edit: I also think you're pretty confused about what an ethical type actually is, maybe why you think you're one too. not to pick at you personally, jus' sayin'
    Wow, funny, I've read that page more times than I can count and see nnothing that supports Eminem as a Te type at all, even superficially.

Watch his eyes, his body language. He is always "on," despite maintaining a casual persona; this is exactly opposite any LSE, who usually appear physically relaxed with a slight stiffness but are usually very formal or at least seem forced when casual.

Poli I was trying to play nice with you but this condescending shit has to stop, or I will be forced to ridicule you once more into the depths of anxious self-loathing.

Under cerulean skies...

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watch his eyes, his body language. He is always "on," despite maintaining a casual persona; this is exactly opposite any LSE, who usually appear physically relaxed with a slight stiffness but are usually very formal or at least seem forced when casual.
    No.

Wow, funny, I've read that page more times than I can count and see nnothing that supports Eminem as a Te type at all, even superficially.
    I don't really even think you know what you're reading, not to mention for all I know you have an inept stereotype of deltas. Already know you do of betas... expecting those to be dark, cool and acting tough, or liking evocative dress and expression to be just like you. Oh wait, except I've seen you and...you look like a toasty fruit.

stop idealizing everything. I know plenty of betas who don't fit the stereotype

Poli I was trying to play nice with you but this condescending shit has to stop, or I will be forced to ridicule you once more into the depths of anxious self-loathing.
    more douchehood is already prophesied for the future
    Last edited by 717495; 09-21-2012 at 10:16 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Eminem might be ENTj. I’m not too sure regarding subtype. I could entertain either subtype, yet at the moment I’m leaning towards Te-ENTj (Creative subtype).

I think this might be one of the only (if not the only?) Russian songs that might have lyrics that could be interpreted as being anti-Putin and anti-establishment (“Smerdyakov” by Makulatura): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1S08rPte_Q

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.
    Oh, thanks.

I don't really even think you know what you're reading,
    Again thanks for the ad hominem with no substance or real response to my post

not to mention for all I know you have an inept stereotype of deltas.
    Right, my ideas about Deltas are based in stereotypes. That might be a feasible card to play if my parents werent a flagrant delta rational couple.

Already know you do of betas... expecting those to be dark, cool and acting tough, or liking evocative dress and expression to be just like you. Oh wait, except I've seen you and...you look like a toasty fruit.
    Toasty fruit?

I don't even conform remotely to the stereotype you propose so I'm not even sure where that's coming from.

stop idealizing everything. I know plenty of betas who don't fit the stereotype
    Yeah, me too...

more douchehood is already prophesied for the future
    No, you just got in a piss ant mood and fell back into old habits instead of bothering to respond constructively. La la laaa...

Under cerulean skies...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast