Thread: Business/Look-alike Relations: Stories and Experiences

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Raisonpure

I can see how my own arguments would have decended into , but your's went into a different direction.
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

"When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done.
    Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My best friend at Uni is my look-a-like. I love her and I can be myself with her. Conversations are always really good and it feels like we have a common language, kinda like kindred but it's less aggravating. It's a comfortable relationship without it being relaxing the way it would be if my dual seeking was getting fulfilled....but that doesn't matter too much to me. Working with her is really good too and we can organise things and get things done quickly. I guess the only downside is I might feel a bit of competition with her when other people are involved and the Fe/Fi difference is magnified. But we have each other's backs....it's cool.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My EII sister and I have this type of relation. We generally get along well and share alot of common interests due to shared creative Ne. Occasionally we will have conflicts due to differences in base functions but nothing major. She's alot more attuned to social conventions and relationships than I am. Sometimes she thinks I've overly technical and pedantic about stuff.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just got out of a look-a-like romantic relation. lawl. its like expat said, pretty much. starts out realllll fuckin' easy and goes shit from there... i mean, for me it went shit. but then again, i think there were factors unrelated to type that at least moderately (if not majorly) influenced the shittiness.

anyway, he was cute *thumbs up*
    and we definitely had some...fun. lol. :wink:

EDIT: oh yeah: not sure how much this is type related, but i did definitely sense more sort of freedom of 'sensuality' in hiim
    that was probably one of my favorite things! it was refreshing.
    Last edited by pluie; 06-08-2010 at 05:08 PM. Reason: thought of some more stuff
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann