Quote Originally Posted by diamond8
ha, things brings to recollection the issue we had for his fishing hobby. he used to say, "you're so controlling you don't like it when i go fishing." i finally said, "fishing is fine. what i don't like is the fact that you take my van to go fishing, you bring it back dirty, you leave all your trash inside of it. when you get back, you sleep all day, so fishing isn't just a couple of hours, it's an entire day. you get up at the crack of dawn to leave for fishing, you make a lot of noise and wake me up, then i can't get back to sleep. SO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FISHING IT HAS TO DO WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT."

then he stopped doing all that stuff except for the sleeping, and lo, it was a little better. LOL
My biggest complaint about living with ENTps is that they make messes and refuse to clean them up, saying that it's illogical, and that I'm being illogical (and stupid) for caring. But it's not illogical. Small messes historically build up and grow into larger ones, which create sanitation issues, and not seeing the beginning of a large problem manifesting in a smaller one is short-sighted. Fucking idiot lazy brother. Not saying all ENTps are like this.