View Poll Results: what is Barack Obama's type?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

2 4.76%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 2.38%
  • ESE (ESFj)

2 4.76%
  • LII (INTj)

2 4.76%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

4 9.52%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 19.05%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 2.38%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

2 4.76%
  • ESI (ISFj)

9 21.43%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 4.76%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

4 9.52%
  • EII (INFj)

6 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Barack Obama

Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what do you think, in view of his determined and rather difficult stand for the welfare of the unemployed, of a SLI typing for Obama?

Given how readily he throws beta NF concerns to the wind, it seems the only feasible typing.

I think his EIE-like crowd sourcing can be attributed to his being a skilled actor who puts on a very deliberate show, all in the name of getting support for his government-expanding ambitions. After all, expanding/reinforcing organizations is what SLIs do best.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread sort of makes me want to "edit for gayness" vast parts of people's minds and how they operate.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    this thread sort of makes me want to "edit for gayness" vast parts of people's minds and how they operate.

Man is it just my interpretation, or does delta ST have a serious ethics issue?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be fair, I was looking at the thread itself, and not just what Tcau wrote.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...Do people think that all Betas are some sort of pissed-off, super-animated and hyper-emotional ****** types that are always inciting anger and violence or something? These are rather silly and ridiculous stereotypes. Normal, healthy Betas are not some hardcore, hard-ass types that are always getting angry and pissed off and being emotional 24/7. These are rather silly stereotypes that only exist in a fantasy world of heavy metal and punk rock music, not usually in real life. These Beta types are only sensationalists like Marilyn Manson. Actually, even we know that he is rather calm and rational in real life. He has the ability to be rational, control his emotions and listen to everybody's opinions just like any normal person. He only does his "thing" for show. Betas, if they're healthy, contrary to popular belief, have the capacity to listen to others, care for their opinions, be genuinely concerned about others' well-being, listen to every sides without taking sides, be calm and rational, detest anger and other negative emotions, concerned about promoting peace, and so forth, things that are usually attributed to the Delta quadra for some unknown reason other than the fact that it is a commonly-held stereotype on this forum.

I'm actually rather concerned or curious about this... because people who type themselves or others as Betas have a notion of what Betas are "supposed to be" like. And people who don't fit into this stereotype simply type themselves or type others as Delta. They probably think to themselves, "Huh! What a terrible quadra, that Beta is! There is no way that I am Beta." So the false duality is created... Beta - mean, Delta - nice. Beta - inhumane, Delta - humanitarian. Beta - hardcore, Delta - softcore. Beta - immoral, Delta - moral. Beta - aggressive, Delta - passive.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta has the heavy (static) Pragmatists and Delta has the heavy Humanitarians, if that means anything.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)