Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Implied's type

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    I bring home the beacon, no one else could find your type, I need some thanks here.

and you're still calling yourself ILI?

you are a truly disgusting human being.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    I bring home the beacon, no one else could find your type, I need some thanks here.

and you're still calling yourself ILI?

you are a truly disgusting human being.
    Why, whats' wrong with ILIs wanting some credit for their efforts?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He does this for Fe reasons I think. He likes how we respond when he comes up with some wacky typing. I wonder if he's an Fe-creative type like ISFp or something.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    He does this for Fe reasons I think. He likes how we respond when he comes up with some wacky typing. I wonder if he's an Fe-creative type like ISFp or something.
    i have considered this. it could explain the previous ESFj typing he has given me.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wacky? Whats' wacky about my typings?

I aim to be accurate, if you think that that is wacky, that's fine with me.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    i have considered this. it could explain the previous ESFj typing he has given me.
    Well you claimed to be INTP and I could see that you were not intuitive. So I suggested ESFJ among other types. I work with what I am given.

But as I said, it is common to thank those that help you rather than blame them .

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

take a look at his last two posts.

Diplomacy is very good indeed, and ENFP are usually very nice to me ( thank you), but this is about you not them. I am positively certain of your type and it took me tremendous effort and danger as I said.
    tell me that's not Fe seeking.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whats' wrong with seeking some Fe? People saying thank you is common courtesy.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whats' wrong with seeking some Fe? People saying thank you is common courtesy.

you make me sick.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is certainly mutual

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    take a look at his last two posts.

Diplomacy is very good indeed, and ENFP are usually very nice to me ( thank you), but this is about you not them. I am positively certain of your type and it took me tremendous effort and danger as I said.
    tell me that's not Fe seeking.
    Well he seems to value Fe at any rate.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, I would say that I NEED Fe more than I value it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

since when do INTps need ? you seem to have a real problem with people who a) do not interact with you in a very open manner and b) aren't constantly thanking you for your "efforts." this just screams to me.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what the hell does that mean?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would someone please explain why exactly they think implied is an INTp? I am not saying she isn't as I have no idea at all what type she is...I vaguely remember some of her early posts (which have been deleted) from in 2005 when she thought she might have been an ENFp and i got a different impression of her then.
    Socionics: XNFx
    MBTI: INFJ

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

since when do INTps need ? you seem to have a real problem with people who a) do not interact with you in a very open manner and b) aren't constantly thanking you for your "efforts." this just screams to me.
    Everybody needs Fe, it's like saying that INFJs don't need Se just because it's their POLR.

But implied I thought that you finally had agreed that I am INTP?

Well I don't need constant thanks, just when I do something deserving of it. Finding the type of someone that has not been typed for a long time in the forum, was something very difficult and at the same time very rewarding for me. It helped me discover several ISTjs in my past, including my first crush as freshman .

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megan
    Would someone please explain why exactly they think implied is an INTp? I am not saying she isn't as I have no idea at all what type she is...I vaguely remember some of her early posts (which have been deleted) from in 2005 when she thought she might have been an ENFp and i got a different impression of her then.
    Implied's mother thought that she is INTP, and several people agree with that .

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she actually thought i was ENTj, but that's beside the point.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she actually thought i was ENTj, but that's beside the point.
    I am sorry to suggest that if that is incorrect.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I strongly encourage many of you to shed all your previous assumptions, ponder anew and observe in others the real meaning of Fe and Fi, because "Fe" - if I may put it bluntly here - is being thrown around these boards in a cavalier and distorted manner. I wrote briefly on it here (midway through 2nd post)

Now, I don't know implied's type, but -

I do find it funny that Dioklecian is now also being questioned (other thread) since he appears to be one of the MOST likely, self-professing INTps in this forum! niffweed17 and BLauritson (ISTj) sure aren't ...

And I still say that niffweed17 fits INTj way better than INTp. INTps value Fi - genuine kindness, generally harmonious communication but above all, open honesty - no games. INTjs would be forgiving of an ESFjs emotional manipulations and two-faced interactions with others - they could laugh it off. Is someone being "insincere"? An INTp and an ESFp would experience some measure of outrage - an INTj and ESFj would likely see this as irrelevant, or even laugh it off as "who cares!!"

It should be emphasized that INTps are generally polite and KIND, even when they are willing to disagree or express opinions that reflect their values ... which at times stray from the norm (e.g., Dio's controversial posts in his old ESFj thread). Dioklecian demonstrates this well in his posts ... I see Fi being valued above Fe here.

Oh, and for whomever reading this is still unsure about their type, I can't recommend highly enough the excerpts on types and love which were (thankfully) archived by implied here. I guess it won't help you much if you're still too young to see trends in your love relationships, but I found this to be stunningly accurate and validating (among other things) for my own type.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think niffweed is alpha, too.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    I strongly encourage many of you to shed all your previous assumptions, ponder anew and observe in others the real meaning of Fe and Fi, because "Fe" - if I may put it bluntly here - is being thrown around these boards in a cavalier and distorted manner. I wrote briefly on it here (midway through 2nd post)

I do find it funny that Dioklecian is now also being questioned (other thread) since he appears to be one of the MOST likely, self-professing INTps in this forum! niffweed17 and BLauritson (ISTj) sure aren't ...

And I still say that niffweed17 fits INTj way better than INTp. INTps value Fi - genuine kindness, generally harmonious communication but above all, open honesty - no games. INTjs would be forgiving of an ESFjs emotional manipulations and two-faced interactions with others - they could laugh it off. Is someone being "insincere"? An INTp and an ESFp would experience some measure of outrage - an INTj and ESFj would likely see this as irrelevant, or even laugh it off as "who cares!!"

It should be emphasized that INTps are generally polite and KIND, even when they are willing to disagree or express opinions that reflect their values ... which at times stray from the norm (e.g., Dio's controversial posts in his old ESFj thread). Dioklecian demonstrates this well in his posts ... I see Fi being valued above Fe here.

Oh, and for whomever reading this is still unsure about their type, I can't recommend highly enough the excerpts on types and love which were (thankfully) archived by implied here. I guess it won't help you much if you're still too young to see trends in your love relationships, but I found this to be stunningly accurate and validating (among other things) for my own type.
    Needless to say I disagree with much of what is implicitly said about Fe here.
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had the pleasure of several interactions with implied (coming a long way since she said I was the shittiest ENTj ever <3 ) and I can definitely see the Gamma in our interactions and precisely what she likes, or does not like, about her family and acquaintances - she describes someone who seems ESFj and her views of them are what Gammas tend to say about ESFjs, the same going for ISFjs, ISFps etc. She does seem to dislike focus, so Gamma NT makes the most sense, and I think INTp more than ENTj.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Implied's type is ISTJ in my final opinion.
    Now come on, Dio....

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    And I suppose you can explain why?

Expat, as you know I have no wish to convince, simply because I am not very good at it.
    It took me some excruciating effort to find her type and it even involved some percsonal risks, mainly getting very close to people that share the same type with Implied and typing them.

At the same time Implied promissed to help me develope my discovery but wants to know the actual discovery without bringing anything to the table, and I refused to tell her the discovery in such circumastance, she did nothing. I am being very very kind if I may so myself.
    What is this empathy seeking? You expect others to pick up your slack because you repeatedly cannot explain things yourself? Here is a tip for your likely T-related polr: If you cannot explain it simply to others, that may be an indicator that what you are trying to say is not actually true. And even if Dio is an INTj, you have absolutely no understanding of how to check yourself with reality. But you do not strike me as an INTj:

Robesp'er fears tax occasion for the volitional action on itself; therefore sometimes it attempts to appear by man without the weaknesses ("iron Felix"). It does not love, when they play on its weaknesses. Suffer whimperers it cannot, it does not make it possible to pity itself (it does not love cheap ethical it is special effect). Never it makes possible for itself to manifest force with respect to the weak.
    NO LII in his right mind would let such a glaring weakness go on continuously. Making the same mistake over and over again, -- the same remarkable inability -- would cause a certain amount of psychological pain to an LII and perhaps to any "NT". So either you are an LII with a problem - a pathological tendency of running away from things - or, you are some other type that has some issues regarding logic.

Expat said INFp? I could see that.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    I said ENFp, I'm not sure if I ever said INFp -- but let's continue this in Slacker Mom's Dio thread.

I agree with lots of your reasoning, FWIW.

Oh, and I'm not at all sure of ENFp.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you serious?

Really, are you serious about what you wrote there, or is that some sort of idea that seemed to make sense at the time?
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    I said ENFp, I'm not sure if I ever said INFp -- but let's continue this in Slacker Mom's Dio thread.

I agree with lots of your reasoning, FWIW.

Oh, and I'm not at all sure of ENFp.
    Oh, I misinterpreted IEI for EIE when I saw it, then. Yes, to Dio's thread...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would like to say that i'm a lot more sure that dio is not ILI than i am of my own type. dio as an ILI is just a totally insane proposition, for a myriad of reasons. i'm convinced that his behavior in the thread yesterday about implied's type and being thanked alone is enough to suggest that, if not Fe dual-seeking, and Fe polr is absolutely impossible.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had the pleasure of several interactions with implied (coming a long way since she said I was the shittiest ENTj ever <3 ) and I can definitely see the Gamma in our interactions and precisely what she likes, or does not like, about her family and acquaintances - she describes someone who seems ESFj and her views of them are what Gammas tend to say about ESFjs, the same going for ISFjs, ISFps etc. She does seem to dislike focus, so Gamma NT makes the most sense, and I think INTp more than ENTj.
    What reasons do you have for thinking she dislikes an focus? Also, to summarize, are you saying that you believe implied is an INTp based mainly on your PM interactions with her?
    Socionics: XNFx
    MBTI: INFJ

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What reasons do you have for thinking she dislikes an focus? Also, to summarize, are you saying that you believe implied is an INTp based mainly on your PM interactions with her?
    I don't want to get into detail, but whenever she described people close to her and her relationships with them, Si-related issues would often show up. It's not that she said, "I dislike Si focus".

And yes, I have to base my typings on my available information, and my communications with her over PM and chat are a big part of that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12