Default Ukrainian Barbie

Ni-EIE?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Oooh, there is a whole thread about her somewhere here. Lots of clashing perspectives in it. I thought she looked interesting with a beard.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Oooh, there is a whole thread about her somewhere here. Lots of clashing perspectives in it. I thought she looked interesting with a beard.
    Go find it! ......please

She's something else.hehe I would go with Beta NF.
    Last edited by darya; 08-30-2014 at 08:29 PM.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Go find it! ......please

She's something else lol. I would go with Beta NF.

I think there's been a couple of threads on her, here's the one i started though

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...p/39990-creepy

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Go find it! ......please

She's something else lol. I would go with Beta NF.
    Haha, yep, I could buy EIE-Ni for her. I think she is very entertaining in the way she goes about spreading her "truth". Please watch the video where she has on a fake beard. <3 it.

Pleiadians unite...

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Haha, yep, I could buy EIE-Ni for her. I think she is very entertaining in the way she goes about spreading her "truth".

Pleiadians unite...

I also think EIE-Ni and e3. I find her fascinating in a way, like a work of art.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I also think EIE-Ni and e3. I find her fascinating in a way, like a work of art.
    I agree. I watched her videos and was mesmerized. Her message to humanity was kind of interesting and cool. I think I started a thread on planetary origins because of @bg 's thread he just posted above, or I wanted to. Sometimes I think I did something even though it never materialized out of my imagination.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That twas a weird video.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was too weird for me to watch.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bg View Post
    I think there's been a couple of threads on her, here's the one i started though

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...p/39990-creepy
    This is a typing thread though. Your thread is one about actually talking about what she does.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    This is a typing thread though. Your thread is one about actually talking about what she does.
    I was replying to darya asking aylen to go find the other thread about her.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bg View Post
    I was replying to darya asking aylen to go find the other thread about her.
    I know. I just saw some room for confusion on this one so I clarified it, though I understand it might have seemed that I was addressing you specifically.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    I know. I just saw some room for confusion on this one so I clarified it, though I understand it might have seemed that I was addressing you specifically.
    ahh. k.
    Last edited by bg; 08-31-2014 at 08:13 AM.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

She is really space (I am not even talking about her appearance...).
    Looks and talks in a quite introverted way but her love for medias and desire to spread the heavenly knowledge make me think of EIE.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

she looks like a paris hilton who wants to promote spirituality . So SEE acting out of Ni or EIE-Ni.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She's 4w3 sp/so and type 4 makes any extraverted typing for her highly unlikely.

Some typical IxFx e4 girl that wants to be seen as special and ultra unique. From some of her photographs without make-up I would have gone with SEI with secondary typing of IEI.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ITT people don't know what EIEs look like

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    She's 4w3 sp/so and type 4 makes any extraverted typing for her highly unlikely.

Some typical IxFx e4 girl that wants to be seen as special and ultra unique. From some of her photographs without make-up I would have gone with SEI with secondary typing of IEI.
    When I first joined this forum I thought she was IEI while reading through bg's thread (I may have posted IEI in the thread in case my typing opinion contradicts now) but then I watched more videos and got some opinions that had convincing arguments so I went with EIE. I could go with either. I like her energy and don't pay much attention to her body altering which I also see as an art form.

YWIMW

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm having a hard time grasping how the constant laser focus on controlling one's physical state squares with Si polr. It seems a stretch to say that it's all a reaction to sensory discomfort or disconnection or something ... I think the focus would simply go elsewhere. I also think that for an Fe leading type she is not particularly hooked up to how people see her. Meaning she has not accurately gotten a read on other people's mentality and met with that in order to persuade or move or whatever. Unless her goal is merely to be perceived as a freak. Which I suppose is possible. But ime EIEs who choose to engage with the public want true respect and have more charisma. Even the ones who are overtly nuts.

And yeah, she'd be considered mentally ill by most any clinician, I think, and re the arguments in an earlier thread calling for normalizing self-mutilation, it appears that psychiatry as a field focuses on deviance from the norm, so there's no logic in saying she's not nuts because she does this on purpose or all god's chillun' are special or whatever. She may be content with herself and functional and what have you and still meet the criteria for several disorders. And that's an aside, my point being simply that a high level of deviance IMO makes it hard to put a type on someone.

She reminds me strongly of one person in my past, a ginormously plasta-boobed topless dancer with a collection of pseudonyms. She was quite beautiful, and spaced out, and like this woman she tilled her own little patch of reality. She had childhood stories about how different she was and being visited by spiritual beings and marked by them and needing protection.

That friend ran with a troop of tripped-out Alphas who semi-rejected me as too intense and heavy and mean. The consensus was that she was schizo or schizotypal. My socionicalist guesstimatation has long been that she was SEI, second choice IEI. But this anecdote may be NTR.
    Last edited by golden; 09-02-2014 at 10:22 PM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's Ni-ILI.

My INTp alarm bells started going off as soon as the word "esoteric" cropped up.

She likes mysticism, thought she was from Venus, saw spirits from other dimensions, believes that perfection has no limits, likes to experiment with make-up, noticed that the media is only interested in negativity, and so on.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E4

doesn't seem particularly Fe...

Edit: ...maybe E3...
    Last edited by lemontrees; 09-03-2014 at 04:32 AM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    doesn't seem particularly Fe...
    precisely

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Long analysis ahead

Imo she' s EIE and not IEI (very affected when speaking ) and 3w4, not 4w3 (although with a strong wing). At least that is how I see her, I might be wrong and maybe she really tries to be the most unique and not the best in her version of attractive image, but I really can't see this from her narcissistic blog videos - she seems like she's striving for physical perfection.

Naranjo on E3 beauty:

-"A special kind of vain beauty: a cold porcelain, doll-like beauty—formalistic and yet emotionally hollow. "

"A doll you say? It's wonderfull to look like a doll. I love this comparison."

-prototype of Ken and Barbie

-Femininity/Masculinity

"I just love everything feminine, beautiful and refined. It just so happens that dolls are based on the image of refined girls".

"A very interesting question for girls: how should a real woman behave around a man?"

-Legally blondes

- Image is based on community or cultural standards of desirability

First of all, her main sin is imo Vanity, which is E3 fixation (She tells her sister: "You smile too much. When you smile, you show your double chin. Try not to smile".)

She probably also has NPD, which perfectly correlates with E3 (E4, while also guilty of compensatory narcissm, is undearneath more self-hating and usually uses negative self-comparisons in how they fall short/ don't achieve their idealized image - that's where the melancholic temperament of E4 comes from. ).

"Do you think I am perfection? I love myself. We all strive for perfection. I still have a vast amount of work to do on myself."

She is also afraid of negativity and being exposed, because she is deceitful about her plastic surgeries (another E3 sin - Deceit)

"Who is the real you?" ,"My darlings, do you recognize me?".

She is afraid her image will fall/that she will be exposed:

"Show someone in a bad light, show someone's mistakes. Journalists. don't come after me. I'm running away. Don't catch me please. I'm so scared you will expose me."

E3 as Image seekers usually strive to be the cultural ideal of beauty(Femininity/masculinity) and what is not a bigger cultural ideal than a Barbie. She's also so enamored with her image that she clearly lives and breathes as a Barbie - she doesn't even seperate herself anymore from this idealised image ("
    At the very center of the type Three fixation then is a fundamental confusion about the difference between appearance and reality, image and substance, who they are and who they are taken to be")

I agree she's very eccentic for e3 in her looks (the bearded lady especially
    ), butI think her eccentricity is a manifestation of her 4 wing and also her Ni visions hehe, and not her E4 core (the same as David Bowie who I also think is 3w4 ). The bearded lady is just an alter ego she created as a spiritual leader (I didn't listen to that part that carefully).

About her being not charismatic enough for EIE, well if she was that uncharismatic (or even non-fame seeking) we wouldn't be looking at her right now and she wouldn't be some sort of spiritual leader or whatever she is. She also clearly has a following/fanbase in girls who try to copy her looks and people who attend her spiritual lectures.