TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    join the rebellion in waiting!
    I'm not American but I got impatient already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    No thx.
    Ehh, that's just silly. Lead the way, Mein Führer.
    Last edited by Absurd; 05-12-2012 at 02:11 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He isn't president. And I doubt he will ever be. Why reject a presidency that doesn't exist?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Creepy-bg

pass

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I agree with Slacker Momma. He's not president.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Certain people on here are going to kill me, I'm going to die laughing. You're one of them. It's a good death.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you a traitor?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bionicgerbil View Post
    pass
    No surprise from the ass who elected a despot in Arizona.

Creepy-bg

No surprise from the ass who elected a despot in Arizona.
    hey, i just live here. I didn't elect anyone.
    Last edited by bg; 05-12-2012 at 04:32 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Are you a traitor?
    Why are you upset or rattled at something that has not happened yet?

Please try to understand your concerns and where they are coming from.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Creepy-pokeball

The world is so heavy on my shoulders, in Pirate's to be honest opinion.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are you upset or rattled at something that has not happened yet?

Please try to understand your concerns and where they are coming from.
    Well the thing about it is, Obama is ahead, but he's not majorly ahead. So I mean it seems possible that Romney could win. And where does that put the U.S. psychologically? I think the country disintegrates in that instance. I think there is nothing holding it together in the event of a Romney presidency.

The main thing is the Christian vs gay thing. The right and the left are no longer sharing the same values. They are distanced from each other ethically and morally, and the seeming inevitable result of that is a separation followed by, as is natural, a military movement to repress the one in favor of the other. It seems we are in a civil war level situation, but this time anchored on religion. So it seems like very, very bad times are in store for the conservative part of the country.

Of course if it changes gears, that's one thing... but I hardly see how they can.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well the thing about it is, Obama is ahead, but he's not majorly ahead. So I mean it seems possible that Romney could win. And where does that put the U.S. psychologically? I think the country disintegrates in that instance. I think there is nothing holding it together in the event of a Romney presidency.

The main thing is the Christian vs gay thing. The right and the left are no longer sharing the same values. They are distanced from each other ethically and morally, and the seeming inevitable result of that is a separation followed by, as is natural, a military movement to repress the one in favor of the other. It seems we are in a civil war level situation, but this time anchored on religion. So it seems like very, very bad times are in store for the conservative part of the country.

Of course if it changes gears, that's one thing... but I hardly see how they can.
    You're living in the future. I know he's not that far ahead, but there's an order to things and it's call, "cross the bridge when you get there." Otherwise you're just living in the future and worrying about something that hasn't happened yet.

You're totally ignoring the order dude
    -

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're living in the future. I know he's not that far ahead, but there's an order to things and it's call, "cross the bridge when you get there." Otherwise you're just living in the future and worrying about something that hasn't happened yet.

You're totally ignoring the order dude
    But what if we aren't prepared? It is important to seize the trend.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

But what if we aren't prepared? It is important to seize the trend.
    We've known many situations where we were not prepared and we weren't the first nor will we be the last. The people who will support your cause are the vary same people who will vote to not have Mitt elected and if this is true your attempt will be just as successful or unsuccessful as the election.

You want to leap out of history and into the future and the confined nature of now is getting you impatient. It gets me very impatient too, but how many others has it gotten impatient before us?

Try to live in the moment and let the crowd move the trend and enjoy your life.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-13-2012 at 11:04 PM.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So Goofy is in the White House and you're trying to get Daisy Duck out when all along we just want Mickey Mouse.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Tyrant with a side of bacon
    TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not believe the American people are dumb enough to elect Mitt Romney.

If he does get elected, it will simply be indicative of the time of the revolution. It starts with Diebold.