Thread: Your anecdotes with Enneagram type 4s

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Your anecdotes with Enneagram type 4s

Last week, I was in a microeconomics course. A few people in the class caused trouble. Then the teacher said something like "Sign and get out, I don't give a ****, I won't be paid less." (I mean to sign the attendance sheet)

Those people caused more trouble, and then, that teacher gave us an unplanned written test (to ALL of us) because of this.

The teacher was a male E4 (EII). That's right. He's not E5. If he was E5, he wouldn't take a measure which'd penalize all students.

That E4 teacher marks severely. Like all Reactives do. Only two people out of more than 15 got more than 50% at that test, and the best mark was 70%. E4s aren't E5s. E4s are Reactives. E5s aren't.

You may post your anecdotes right now.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so it's a certainty; we all agree that no type was possible for jung other than ILI.

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    so it's a certainty; we all agree that no type was possible for jung other than ILI.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like many other "rare and ancient creatures from the deep past" it is purely instinctual and a brainless eating machine; a true testament to the glorious beginnings of animal life on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Like many other "rare and ancient creatures from the deep past" it is purely instinctual and a brainless eating machine; a true testament to the glorious beginnings of animal life on Earth.
    Indeed.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Indeed.
    Were you trying to suggest that beautiful exotic creature is symbolic of E4? Is that one of your own personal E4 anecdotes? Is this what relations with E4s are like to you? !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Were you trying to suggest that beautiful exotic creature is symbolic of E4? Is that one of your own personal E4 anecdotes? Is this what relations with E4s are like to you? !!!
    Or was I trying to suggest that creature is symbolic of Jung. And one of personal Jung anecdotes. Telling about my personal relation between Jung and I. We might never know. The world is full of ancient and unsolved mysteries from the deep past

INTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    Last week, I was in a microeconomics course. A few people in the class caused trouble. Then the teacher said something like "Sign and get out, I don't give a ****, I won't be paid less." (I mean to sign the attendance sheet)

Those people caused more trouble, and then, that teacher gave us an unplanned written test (to ALL of us) because of this.

The teacher was a male E4 (EII). That's right. He's not E5. If he was E5, he wouldn't take a measure which'd penalize all students.

That E4 teacher marks severely. Like all Reactives do. Only two people out of more than 15 got more than 50% at that test, and the best mark was 70%. E4s aren't E5s. E4s are Reactives. E5s aren't.

You may post your anecdotes right now.

Maybe you've never noticed, but it's quite a common practise among our beloved french teachers. Nearly a habit actually

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linalee View Post
    Maybe you've never noticed, but it's quite a common practise among our beloved french teachers. Nearly a habit actually
    But non-Reactives don't usually say things like : "Sign and get out, I don't give a ****, I won't be paid less."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

clearly we are all of the mind that jung could only have been ILI.