Thread: Rebecca Newberger Goldstein

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Rebecca Newberger Goldstein

Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think she's IEI, EII or SEI

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not an easy one, but SEI maybe? Seems to be an introvert, doesn't seem intuitive, radiates warmth that I tend to associate with Si/Ne valuing...

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    It's not an easy one, but SEI maybe? Seems to be an introvert, doesn't seem intuitive, radiates warmth that I tend to associate with Si/Ne valuing...
    I'm not sure what you mean here. Could you elaborate? I see everything she is discussing as quite abstract.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think EII.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmers View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean here. Could you elaborate? I see everything she is discussing as quite abstract.
    That's true subject-wise, she does discuss abstract stuff. She didn't seem to really draw from intuition in that second video (admittedly I didn't watch the first one, half an hour seemed too long). But that can also be attributed to discussing material that already is really familiar to her.
    Upon watching a bit of the first video now, I can't really argue against the above EII typing, so Idk.

Like I said earlier, I'm not too confident in this typing, maybe I should've written "It's not an easy one, but an ethical Si/Ne introvert maybe? Seems to be an introvert, scratch that, radiates warmth that I tend to associate with Si/Ne valuing..."