Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this is kinda embarassing

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default this is kinda embarassing

BUT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF.

some people still think i'm a 4. WHY????

(except for siuntal saying that it's because i'm a catty attention whore. check.)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

sometimes, especially when i'm drinking, i feel kinda disdainful of all the sheep around me blah blah. which is what got me thinking about this again. but then i was thinking how my thoughts are kinda similar to stuff i've read from bukowski and i doubt he's a 4 so maybe its just something everybody thinks when they're drunk. what's his e-type, anyway? (not really comparing myself to bukowski)

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could be e6 or e4

this is hard.

I vote 4w6. right? RIIIGHTT?!

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's because you have gorgeous and dark taste in art (b/c, you know, only 4's are allowed to have that kind of taste...)

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*cough, you mean fucked up, cough.*

jus kidding.

i really like her taste in art, just not the medieval stuff, but everything else is grand. ( I think I associate medieval with hypocritical christian themes)
    Last edited by blackburry; 06-26-2013 at 07:46 PM.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If you believe in tri-types, then E6 is probably your head type and E4 is your heart type with E6 being your main type.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why does anyone think @lungs is a 4/10?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

you have stereotypical artistic compassion for the outsider and u struggle with your identity but... oh yes you are a catty attention whore and typical str8 female thinks she can change the bad boy but thats what i love about you. I love both your cliches and your spark.

you post a lot of threads because your vagina is wide and deep. it needs a lot of stimulation.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omgawd, girl you really could be e9 now that I think about it... you're such a familiar, although mysterious creature to me.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

stawwwwp. i already thought i was e9 at one point. i can't go back into that brainhole again. just wondering where the 4 thing came from.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i'm always waiting to get called out for being immature and people keep telling me how mature i am. it must be compensation or somethiing? idk

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, that was a mean jape. My bad.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lungs, the only solution is for you to be mean to me in real life. so i can declare you e6. and say you iz cray.

other than that. I'm going to always think of you as some e6/e4 hybrid.

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see how someone might say 4 for you in that I think you present a certain, pretty thematically consistent visual aesthetic throughout your avatars and choice in artwork/music. But that's really all I've seen to indicate 4. Re: the immaturity thing, Enneagram points to our shadow aspect, so if immaturity is something you feel insecure/paranoid about, I think that would indicate 6, even if it doesn't register with people around you.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does it have to do with your deep emotional connection to images?

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You act like a two to me right now. Give me an afternoon with you, and i'll type you.

You seem like a goddamn fucking SEI 2. If I met you, I could type you in less than an hour. But you are too caught up in fucking nerd culture and you follow everyone but your fucking self. If you would act like yourself, I could probably type you correctly right now.

One reason why you act like a two is because you constantly need some special fucking attention. That's why you start threads all the time, wanting attention. You have a lot of emotional needs.

You're not even in the same zip code as a 6.

I don't see any 5 or 7 or 3 or 9 either so..... you're screaming 2 to me right now.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jet city woman View Post
    Give me an afternoon with you, and i'll type you.
    "Re-type you", you mean...

I could type you in less than an hour.
    I can type her in less than a second.

But you are too caught up in fucking nerd culture and you follow everyone but your fucking self. If you would act like yourself, I could probably type you correctly right now.
    One can't follow one self jet, not unless you were born conjoined twins, although your other part may yell at you to stop following her and vise versa. So yes, you can't follow yourself if you're not leading - that's impossible. Even though you were leading you couldn't be able to follow yourself due to leading, so that's impossible as well.

One reason why you act like a two is because you constantly need some special fucking attention. That's why you start threads all the time, wanting attention. You have a lot of emotional needs.
    I thought you can't type her due to "If you would act like yourself" - what is it going to be - acting as oneself or not acting as one self?

Absurd dilemma.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You act like a two to me right now. Give me an afternoon with you, and i'll type you.

You seem like a goddamn fucking SEI 2. If I met you, I could type you in less than an hour. But you are too caught up in fucking nerd culture and you follow everyone but your fucking self. If you would act like yourself, I could probably type you correctly right now.

You're not even in the same zip code as a 6.

I don't see any 5 or 7 or 3 or 9 either so..... you're screaming 2 to me right now.
    When will you ever learn that you are shit at analysing why people do stuff, I think never.

So you will keep making the same mistakes.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Somavision PMd me yesterday, Words.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have a lot of emotional needs.
    This. QFT.

Seriously, its like whenever people don't 'emotionally jive with her' they are all sots of bad. There's no realization that emotion is controlled by the individual rather than by others or their surroundings.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    This. QFT.

Seriously, its like whenever people don't 'emotionally jive with her' they are all sots of bad. There's no realization that emotion is controlled by the individual rather than by others or their surroundings.
    If this is true for lungs, which it may or may not be, it's true for a lot of other Fi types on this site, and they are not types 2 or 4.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    If this is true for lungs, which it may or may not be, it's true for a lot of other Fi types on this site, and they are not types 2 or 4.
    I don't see why they couldn't be.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't see why they couldn't be.
    It's a redundant point then for enneagram typing, as you realise that why do you chip in?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a redundant point then for enneagram typing, as you realise that why do you chip in?
    Words, since I wasn't referring to that at all but yet you quoted me and demanded I discuss it: I'll chip in where I fucking want thanks.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Words, since I wasn't referring to that at all but yet you quoted me and demanded I discuss it: I'll chip in where I fucking want thanks.
    I know you weren't referring to her enneagram, you're just being a little cock who wants to have a go at her and using her thread and someone else's post as an excuse, you're lame.

Grow the balls to say what you think, it's not like people can't see through your little passive aggressive low brow purpose anyway

I just wanted to back you into a corner where you would have to admit it. Success.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ghost of korpsey strikes again.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know you weren't referring to her enneagram, you're just being a little cock who wants to have a go at her and using her thread and someone else's post as an excuse, you're lame.

Grow the balls to say what you think, it's not like people can't see through your little passive aggressive low brow purpose anyway

I just wanted to back you into a corner where you would have to admit it. Success.
    Wank wank wank.

Stop masturbating yourself words.

I think I've said everything 'that I think' whether regarding lungs or yourself openly and honestly. Although my viewpoint on you has taken quite the nosedive in only 3 of your posts.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wank wank wank.

Stop masturbating yourself words.

I think I've said everything 'that I think' whether regarding lungs or yourself openly and honestly. Although my viewpoint on you has taken quite the nosedive in only 3 of your posts.
    I'm not the one masturbating over lungs, you are. Get your facts right Mr Te and I hope you have a more pleasant attitude should be ever bump into each other in our city My interesting in meeting you has albeit became zero

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

caught up in nerd culture? playing LoL? i didn't know playing one video game was "caught up in nerd culture."
    maybe you mean the forum, too, lol.

i do act like myself. sometimes with awareness i follow other people re: external things like interests and activities. but i don't follow other people re: internal things like beliefs and feelings and opinions. i don't think the former is relevant to typing anyway unless you're really superficial about it. and i don't know why people get the two confused. there's a huge difference.

this is sorta true and sorta not. i am kind of emotionally needy. but i think that manifests more with people i know better than it does on the forum and the fact that i make a lot of threads. i make threads asking for attention for other people besides myself. (maybe that's how i'm a two, lol.)

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not the one masturbating over lungs, you are. Get your facts right Mr Te and I hope you have a more pleasant attitude should be ever bump into each other in our city My interesting in meeting you has albeit became zero
    You wonder why I didn't go to any effort to arrange this despite your persistent bothering?

This is one of those occasions where I'll say 'told you so' to one individual after how you have treated them over the past few days; you'll work out that person is who that is eventually.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You wonder why I didn't go to any effort to arrange this despite your persistent bothering?

This is one of those occasions where I'll say 'told you so' to one individual after how you have treated them over the past few days; you'll work out that person is who that is eventually.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

I persistently bothered you? I mentioned it once in passing, you mentioned it twice whilst you were in said place and I ignored you, you really are a hoot, clown man.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

There's no realization that emotion is controlled by the individual rather than by others or their surroundings.
    can you elaborate? i think its obvious emotion is controlled by the individual so there's something really off either in the impression i give you or in how i'm interpreting what you're saying here.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    can you elaborate? i think its obvious emotion is controlled by the individual so there's something really off either in the impression i give you or in how i'm interpreting what you're saying here.
    Sorry, I don't know how to explain it very well

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

oh while i was busy creating posts i didn't notice that words and jim were having a moment. i feel dirty

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    oh while i was busy creating posts i didn't notice that words and jim were having a moment. i feel dirty
    Tender moments <3

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Shame Somavision doesn't post in this thread. He provided me with some interesting info.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sorry, I don't know how to explain it very well
    You are just being passive aggressive, that's why you can't explain it.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think it's time to split this thread lungs. Words may accuse any one in frenzy that they wear glasses, which means they can't explain things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast