Thread: my first boyfriend was ESTp ...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default my first boyfriend was ESTp ...

I just realized my first boyfriend (I was just 14 or 15 or something) was most likely SLE. I remember he was a kick-boxer, really into it. And I found the whole kick-boxing thing totally foreign but also sort of intriguing. I remember not having much in common with him, yet feeling really comfortable with him and liking him. It was probably the easiest relationship I've ever had since I don't think it required any effort on my part. LOL I don't think we talked much. We just hung out (and he taught me how to french kiss). I don't remember how I met him or anything. We had next to no mutual friends and years later I thought "what the heck? That was a random relationship" because he ended up being in a completely different social circle than I. It was a summer thing and only lasted a couple of months so I usually don't even count him when I think about my past relationships. I wasn't super emotionally attached to him and I wonder if that's because it took so little effort on my part. I think I get WAY more attached to people the more I have to work for the relationship. Anyway, sorry this is kind of boring but a funny example of early duality. And to think, I let him get away.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason that seems sad and happy at the same time.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    For some reason that seems sad and happy at the same time.
    Well he ended up getting his girlfriend pregnant and marrying her. I think they're still together although I don't know for sure. They had a couple of little girls I think. And I'm pretty sure he still lives in the same town where we grew up (which would not have been my cup of tea).
    IEI-Fe 4w3