Thread: ENFj sexually attracted to ISTp (conflict relations)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENFj sexually attracted to ISTp (conflict relations)

Recently I have become strongly enamored with an ISTP. I already knew that I was into rough sex i.e. bondage and submission type stuff, but what I didn't realize is that ISTP's have a lot of potential in that area. They like to use their hands, they could make contraptions and toys and use tools sexually, they can be into things like leather in terms of craftwork. Sometimes they like to work out. They have a sadistic streak in my opinion, naturally, but I don't know that that translates into any kind of sexual tendancies/role.

What I don't understand is Delta sexuality. The Delta's were classified as "psuedo-infantile/psuedo-caretaker" types in the description I read. I have no freaking clue what that means. But I do know, as a beta, that I do affiliate with the description of my own sexual tendancies "the challenger/prize" (I would also describe it as a "rebel bottom," that kind of likes to goad dominants into punishing them) who pairs with types that like to play games with others, but that the other be strong enough to not be broken by it.

Anyone have any feedback?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vids?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In bed, your conflictor is your dual.

That's what Jung said. Or Chuck Norris, can't remember.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

conflictors rock in da sheetz.

ya hurd.

I'm being facetious.
    Last edited by blackburry; 01-03-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I have remarked to others before in meet-ups that I've found delta sexuality to be fetishistic and I've met many individuals of delta quadra in the bondage community.

They are a quadra of minus(-) which leads to curious results.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko

One aspect of this is training themselves to "endure" which can be seen in various survivalist shows that is a clustering of delta and in many ways their forey into bondage is in line with this attitude. In many ways bondage is a safe "reenactment" of rape. It involves power, control, domination and submission that occurs in the social sphere, the area of the ego. This is a dynamic in many ways related to . For delta quadra, these are in the super-ego and ID which results in shadow expressions for the Delta ST's and super-ego expression for Delta NF's.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very interesting, hkkmr, thanks very much.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leftylib View Post
    Recently I have become strongly enamored with an ISTP. I already knew that I was into rough sex i.e. bondage and submission type stuff, but what I didn't realize is that ISTP's have a lot of potential in that area. They like to use their hands, they could make contraptions and toys and use tools sexually, they can be into things like leather in terms of craftwork. Sometimes they like to work out. They have a sadistic streak in my opinion, naturally, but I don't know that that translates into any kind of sexual tendancies/role.

What I don't understand is Delta sexuality. The Delta's were classified as "psuedo-infantile/psuedo-caretaker" types in the description I read. I have no freaking clue what that means. But I do know, as a beta, that I do affiliate with the description of my own sexual tendancies "the challenger/prize" (I would also describe it as a "rebel bottom," that kind of likes to goad dominants into punishing them) who pairs with types that like to play games with others, but that the other be strong enough to not be broken by it.

I will agree with deltas and fetishes.

As much as betas are talked about on this forum as being into bdsm... I completely don't identify with that crap.

However I'm not averse to a woman punching me in the face should the need arise, that's not a fetish, that's a display of strength,
    *clenches teeth hard* AND I FUCKING LIKE THAT SHIT.

I once knew an EII who was into wierd things like wearing masks and whatnot. Yeah I'm not so much into all this symbolic stuff. I don't need leather straps to tell a woman I'm a fucking hossss.

click for wierd stuff

GIMME SOMMADAT FUCKED UP WAYNE BARLOWE SHEIT
    Last edited by Azure Flame; 01-23-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    As much as betas are talked about on this forum as being into bdsm... I completely don't identify with that crap.

However I'm not averse to a woman punching me in the face should the need arise, that's not a fetish, that's a display of strength,
    *clenches teeth fucking hard* AND I FUCKING LIKE THAT SHIT.
    You just said you're not into BDSM and at the same time stated you're into BDSM. Makes sense, a lot.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leftylib View Post

Delta Rationals are into BDSM. They play more games in a structured form , as "roles" in the bedroom, than mind games. Imo their power struggles don't involve seeking and exploiting partner's insecurities or (tri)angulating heavily . Due to Fi and Si. It makes them loyal and fine with domesticity and "simple pleasures in life".

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    Delta Rationals are into BDSM. They play more games in a structured form , as "roles" in the bedroom, than mind games.
    This. You nailed it perfectly. I've known some kinky ass deltas in my life, but their stuff is almost always about strict rules and roles. 24/7 D/s relationships with long, elaborate lists of dos and donts, technical torture devices, fucking kitten ears and custom-made collars with locks on them, and everything's somehow always under control... And I've known these people completely freak out from the slightest of mind games and, like, break up because suddenly something wasn't written in the rules or something. Sometimes I even suspect the fear of being out of control is exactly why they do this. Whereas for me, the ideal sexual relationship is one where things remain free-flowing and chaotic... and where we end up destroying each other psychologically (so as to break our way to the very core). I mean, the sex might be physically rough at times too, and forcefully taken, even to the point where it could almost seem like an actual rape, but that's the point – it's not pre-planned, there are no rules, and I don't take up a role, but become the role. So it's not really BDSM in the traditional sense, but mere insanity.

I could sort of see how these two opposing worlds could initially seems sort of compatible, but I can also see all sort of problems that might arise. Delta domination/submission dynamics seem more honest in that the submissive party really does submit to the dom, and readily so, whereas with beta d/s dynamics, it's really often more about (I'm sorry, dearest brothers and sisters, I'm letting out our secret) the victim pulling the strings by pretending to be the puppet.
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aivonaima View Post
    This. You nailed it perfectly. I've known some kinky ass deltas in my life, but their stuff is almost always about strict rules and roles. 24/7 D/s relationships with long, elaborate lists of dos and donts, technical torture devices, fucking kitten ears and custom-made collars with locks on them, and everything's somehow always under control... And I've known these people completely freak out from the slightest of mind games and, like, break up because suddenly something wasn't written in the rules or something. Sometimes I even suspect the fear of being out of control is exactly why they do this. Whereas for me, the ideal sexual relationship is one where things remain free-flowing and chaotic... and where we end up destroying each other psychologically (so as to break our way to the very core). I mean, the sex might be physically rough at times too, and forcefully taken, even to the point where it could almost seem like an actual rape, but that's the point – it's not pre-planned, there are no rules, and I don't take up a role, but become the role. So it's not really BDSM in the traditional sense, but mere insanity.

I could sort of see how these two opposing worlds could initially seems sort of compatible, but I can also see all sort of problems that might arise. Delta domination/submission dynamics seem more honest in that the submissive party really does submit to the dom, and readily so, whereas with beta d/s dynamics, it's really often more about (I'm sorry, dearest brothers and sisters, I'm letting out our secret) the victim pulling the strings by pretending to be the puppet.
    as long as the IEI plays "hard to get" when it's actually not really so .... oh well ...not really . In the Beta Rational Duet the roles overlie a bit. The EIE has the advantage of extroversion. And plays part of the conquering role.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

" Delta domination/submission dynamics seem more honest in that the submissive party really does submit to the dom, and readily so, whereas with beta d/s dynamics, it's really often more about (I'm sorry, dearest brothers and sisters, I'm letting out our secret) the victim pulling the strings by pretending to be the puppet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah as an ENFJ I identify with pulling the strings or pushing the buttons of the ISTJ and I identify with the Rebel Bottom label in BDSM terms where I'm goading the dominant to really give it to me good.