Thread: VI: B

Creepy-

Default VI: B

[GONE]
    Last edited by female; 05-02-2009 at 07:54 PM.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTj ???????
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    ENTj ???????
    Any reason?

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    Any reason?
    he reminds me of Tony Blair (which is supposed to be an ENTj)
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh you know. he kinda looks like UDP.

I was going to guess ILE, but now I'll say LSE (though not because of the UDP comparison).
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    he reminds me of Tony Blair (which is supposed to be an ENTj)
    Interesting - he does sort of look like him, too. I'll have to point this out to him [if someone hasn't already].

-

Okay, so four votes for LIE, and one for LSE. Not too far off; he's ILI-Te [and my best friend since we were 13 ].

I'm kind of surprised everyone guessed rational and extroverted. Maybe this is one of those times when video would be much better for VI than photos....

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow. i would NEVER have guessed ILI.
    Song, are you really SEE now?
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    wow. i would NEVER have guessed ILI.
    Really? Well, to be fair he's drunk in at least two of those pics [he normally doesn't willingly let people take pics of him, so I had a narrow selection to choose from], but I don't think that would throw off VI by too much.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so four votes for LIE, and one for LSE. Not too far off; he's ILI-Te [and my best friend since we were 13 ].

I'm kind of surprised everyone guessed rational and extroverted. Maybe this is one of those times when video would be much better for VI than photos....
    He does look like an introverted type of person in the photos and I did take this into consideration, but since Gamma is often considered the most socially reserved Quadra and NTs are not the most extroverted extratims, I didn't see a problem with LIE. The reason I thought LIE over ILI is because his appearance generally gives off a lighthearted and positive aura (unlike negativist ILIs; e.g. user niffweed, lol) and he has the fixed smile facade characteristic of Fe-Role types. I agree that he looks like Tony Blair, as well as other benchmark LIEs like Sergey Brin and Bill Gates. ILI would have been my second guess.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    The reason I thought LIE over ILI is because his appearance generally gives off a lighthearted and positive aura (unlike negativist ILIs; e.g. user niffweed, lol) and he has the fixed smile facade characteristic of Fe-Role types.
    yes, exactly. he doesn't seem dark and brooding enough to be Fe-PoLR, Fi-HA. But, it's just VI, so who knows.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Creepy-

He does look like an introverted type of person in the photos and I did take this into consideration, but since Gamma is often considered the most socially reserved Quadra and NTs are not the most extroverted extratims, I didn't see a problem with LIE. The reason I thought LIE over ILI is because his appearance generally gives off a lighthearted and positive aura (unlike negativist ILIs; e.g. user niffweed, lol) and he has the fixed smile facade characteristic of Fe-Role types. I agree that he looks like Tony Blair, as well as other benchmark LIEs like Sergey Brin and Bill Gates.
    Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation - this helps me understand where you're coming from [I was wondering if you'd come in to convince me that another of my friends was, in fact, LIE ].

He's definitely introverted, both in a socionics sense and in pop-culture terminology. He pretty much never wants to leave home and has to be convinced a lot of the time, haha. As far as being a negativist, he certainly is - funnily enough, that's one of my favorite things about him. He just cracks me up w his constant sarcasm and [something nameless, but definitely "negative" and great at the same time]. Very dry, witty sense of humor. You'd like him, WP....

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[I was wondering if you'd come in to convince me that another of my friends was, in fact, LIE ].
    That sounds sort of motivationally wrong.

He looks like Mantas from the band Venom, who I think is NiTe.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Creepy-

That sounds sort of motivationally wrong.
    Well then you can see why I'd expect it of you

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post

He looks like Mantas from the band Venom, who I think is NiTe.
    Good call! I'll have to show him that pic - maybe that can be a Halloween getup for him, lol.