Thread: Hitta & Rat: Illuminati Reptile Demon Hunters

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hitta & Rat: Illuminati Reptile Demon Hunters

I want to make a comic book series/tv series/possible video game based on Hitta & Rat being Illuminati Demon Reptile Slayers. Dunno the title yet. But the vibe is like Supernatural meets Heroes meets Batman meets X-files meets Stranger Things meets Star Trek meets blah blah typical stuff nerdy white boys like.

But like hitta's superpowers is that he's an arrogant narcissistic know-it-all that can read people well and has good insight. He also has the power of super strength, and proficient w/certain firearms. This makes him roughly good at both melee & ranged fighting. He's sort of like the confident str8 white guy that speaks up for the average viewer in a way (like Tyrion on game of thrones sorta), but his narcissism really doesn't let him have good relations with others a good deal of the time. His weakness is that despite his potent abilities he can be bad at strategy sometimes & easily outwitted in certain battles. When he wants to be he's a good tank/high HP type that is good with protecting the vulnerabilities of others (when he's not mercilessly teasing/toying around with them of course) Like typical hitta, when he's not pissing people off with his asshole ness he's entertaining the hell out of them.

Crazedrat powers is I'm picturing like a male Vayne from league of legends mixed with Twitch of course. He tumbles in and then shoots a crossbow at a demon's chest- killing it. He can also stealth/turn invisible for periods of time, shoot poison blow darts out of his mouth and has minor powers in the occult (that special guest star @Aylen would help him develop), although he mostly prefers hunting with a crossbow like a rugged str8 man. Crazedrat has a lot of nifty abilities but his weakness is that he has much lower HP than hitta and needs to be protected and has a lot of interpersonal insecurities. He has this genuine sweetness contradictorily mixed in with a sadistic cutting edge, especially towards most women. He also is righteous and moral to a fault. He is kind of willing to betray anybody for the greater good and to rid the world of the illuminati reptile demons. He's very gung-ho about killing them to make the world a better place and to do God's work whereas Hitta is much more joke-y jovial/laid back about his calling. Also Crazedrat's more serious genuine empathy is a good tension/counter-point to Hitta's narcissism, and the two male leads play well off of each other because of this. Introverted, bitter, hates the world, morally self-righteous but a sweet and loveable side that BnD cherishes and protects.

So the show would star mostly those two but have other people with powers as guest stars/recurring characters.

One of the most common recurring characters would be @lump. Lump would have two main abilities. One is that since she is so good at like looking under a rock at all the bugs underneath the rock and being amazed at how realistic/natural those insects look- she'd have this ability where she'd be able to psychically sense somebody's dark side. Which would help her hunt demons when she wants to (sense their location with it), and also call somebody out for undeserved righteousness. The second power she has is more active, and it would be a form of telekinesis where if she gets angry enough she can move anything with her mind. Also this form of telekinesis would have a shadow-y bent where it would be some black shadowy CGI-effect when she moves things. I'm thinking maybe she would start off with only her passive rock-looking-under sensing power, but then later in the second season develop her telekinesis. Lump just kind of wants to live a normal regular earthly life despite her superpowers- but people like rat might encourage her to be more heroic at times. I would in later seasons probably want her to have some government criminal minds-type job as the person psychoanalyzing serial killers with her special abilities.

Next is Aylen/Starfall @fox /almost every IEI female on the forum etc, I think they should be part of some female wiccan coven or something and practice cosmic/lunar magic. Traditional pure long range magic casters. Like Rowena's witchcraft cult in Supernatural but not so poorly executed lol. They would use their powers not for evil but for morally-neutral selfish worldly means, as this would often be a conflict for rat to chastise them on as he wants to be more of the traditional male selfless hero archetype. But if they are needed to defeat a Big Bad, they would try to help where they could. Mostly they'd love to perform manipulative female magic, seduction spells, resource gathering spells, popularity-increasing stuff things like that. And this sounds stereotypical but they would be good at encouraging all the males to get over our own insecure male still-live-in-mom's-basement loser ness and kick some ass. Also the str8 men would fight over them occasionally.

Then to be fair I suppose you'd also need a few SLE women like @Herzy or @niffer to be sort of like the Warrior Woman Xena type of character. Though the tone of the show wouldn't really be Xena-ish... I can see maybe one or two episodes focusing on a woman that is more melee combat base male-role I'll-protect-you-ish. Dolphin would be that way with others really despite being very feminine, but she'd practice water magic and have water powers etc.

Myself: I wouldn't want to be in too many episodes as I think I'm the type of person that is best in small doses (like how Minerva Mink was only in a few episodes of Animaniacs) but my two main powers would be healing others, and being able to shoot electricity out of my hands. The electricity wouldn't be that powerful- but it would be able to temporarily stun/damage some demons. Later on in season three or something I would develop the ability to mimic the powers of everybody else based on how much I emotionally liked them, like a very IEI romantic type power. Like if I am enjoying hitta's presence I myself can have a form of super strength (albeit in a watered down way compared to hitta). However if hitta is pissing me off this backfires and I'm physically weaker than I would be before, and also I gain the ability to drain his own super strength. Basically I'm co-dependent, very shiny/healer-y and ubiquitous. I think I would mostly be good natured comic relief, so I'd be a special treat sometimes, but if I was around too much I would make the tone too light-hearted and it would piss @inumbra off. I'd be very hybrid-y Shaman like.

If I turn dark/evil I'd basically be able to drain the strengths/power of others (like when I hatefully rant about people being too stuck-up), similar to:

@mu4. He would have the ability as some government agent that keeps us all in line and making sure we don't go overboard with our powers or do anything too morally dubious. So his power would be the ability to take away the power of others (while making some emotionally distant Fi polr comment in the process that pisses people off lol). He would do this as some sort of Alpha quadra idealistic society thing where people can get all along and be diplomatic like his SEI dual wants. He's often not well liked, but he's 'the boss' so that is to be expected. He also would clash the most with abusive narcissistic str8 men like he does on the forum.

Whereas I would drain somebody's powers for a completely petty and emotional/Fi romantic Truckian reason, hkkmr would drain them for a more logical/objective one, but it would still be tied in with his own opinion in a way.

Might include others but that's kinda it for now. Other then... the tone of the show would be kind of a mixture of light/dark but I would want most scenes to be shot at nighttime for some reason. Sorta want this quirky twilight-y vibe. I strongly dislike shows that are too fluffy (except for Power Rangers, my guilty pleasure) or too grimdark so I'd want to strike a perfect balance kinda. But let's face it, I'm a gay IEI Fe valuer so it would mostly be light I guess. I would want some permanent main character deaths though. (like Newbornstar sadly dying on the show because he died IRL.)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I love how lump gets a full paragraph all to herself and is a legit character, compared to these other hos which are just like a trio of trifling gossipers. A+ for accuracy

popularity-increasing stuff
    lol straight out of the collective unconscious

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha yeah I kinda Mary Sued her but she deserves it in a way or something. <3

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

looking under rocks with bugs was like a major part of my childhood, it always fascinated me and I wonder if thats universal or something only some kids get really into

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Truthfully it might be a gamma thing.

I liked doing that stuff too but I was mostly into shiny happy romantic IEI things. Makes you puke I know.

Mostly the thing I liked during most in my childhood was Fifi Lafume from tiny toon adventures finding real love. I really wanted her to have it, despite her being a smelly skunk.

I had a period where I was more intj-ish sorta and enjoyed science/nature/studying stuff but if there was some type of love story or romance I liked I kinda dropped that.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I love how lump gets a full paragraph all to herself and is a legit character, compared to these other hos which are just like a trio of trifling gossipers. A+ for accuracy

~~

Cool story line @bulletsanddoves

One suggestion, rat's character should be more evolved at this point?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they should have to save Octo from the Reptile Demon Lord Tcauld
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, this is funny, I am honored to be in one of these BND. ... Me and Hitta are a good team.
    Twitch works pretty well.
    Don't hold anything back.
    Lol

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    I'm imagining Hitta levitating in the lotus position while casting powers with his mind, with a Cuban cigar in his mouth and a glass of whiskey in his hand.
    And naked, of course, except for an old sock over his privates.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One suggestion, rat's character should be more evolved at this point?
    Yeah idk, I like stories with a lot of conflict and if he was too evolved I might personally get bored. Just me being a typical IEI drama queen I guess... but I did feel a little guilty and thought maybe I was being too harsh with him.

I have so many creative ideas that I'm working on, and there's only so much time in your life and my hair is already starting to go gray lol.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I love how in quadra descriptions its like "IEI does something" that turns over beta to gamma. later it says "dreams of a better future" which unlocks things and hands them over. this is how I imagine they penetrate into the collective unconscious in such a way to communicate those sorts of things, in a way that side steps the authoritarian structures and really does "make u think" I used to sort of poo poo IEI, but I can see how this sort of dreaming can be very powerful at the right moment

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I really so evolved, though? Haven't you seen how I spaz on here all the time? Maybe my circumstances have just changed to where I am satiated and in a half asleep zombie state but spiritually I am still as depraved as ever.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I love how in quadra descriptions its like "IEI does something" that turns over beta to gamma. later it says "dreams of a better future" which unlocks things and hands them over. this is how I imagine they penetrate into the collective unconscious in such a way to communicate those sorts of things, in a way that side steps the authoritarian structures and really does "make u think" I used to sort of poo poo IEI, but I can see how this sort of dreaming can be very powerful at the right moment
    I always figured that to be in the vein of telling our quadra something like, bullying people into not being bullies isn't going to work, or overthrowing the system is just going to make things worse of you don't have a plan for what happens after.
    The consequence prudence of excessive force.

And then gamma takes over utilizing force in a less strategic but "kinder" manner. And the NTs see and plan around foreseen opportunities until ESI jumps in like, maybe what we're doing is ethically iffy, we're kinda fucking people over who aren't us.

Which leads to Delta taking a ground level normalizing surroundings approach until things stagnate and new ideas are needed to make things better

Etc...
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

true, but I think it must be uniquely subtle because in a sufficiently entrenched and repressive system, convinced of its own right, a lot of these statements would just result in being a labelled an enemy of the state and prompt liquidation. It has, of course, been pointed out by Gulenko that this is precisely how IEI and ESI get "pushed out" by their associated quadra... but what strikes me here is the creative manner in which some go about getting their message across despite these controls, over any perceived dissent, by the ruling class. its precisely in creatively conveying the message in such a way that avoids the typical fate of any would be reformer that makes it so novel. I like to think of the story told here as a way to get across and activate several latent values and nascent perceptions, that its almost a blink and you miss it turning of the tide, etc. its seems to me why the characterization of "what IEI does" is so vague, because its precisely this character that is nearly imperceptible that makes it so effective, and its always adapted to the specifics such to nail it down into "social criticism" while true sort of misses the true nature of what makes IEI IEI, because like I said, anyone is capable of "social criticism"--this is something special. its a sort of win-win cause I can imagine even the powers that be wanting these guys on their side, not realizing the transmutation that is already occurring under their nose. a real masterwork of chamelionism, so good that it justifies itself because it functions across multiple levels in a way thats precisely needed at that time. there's almost a christ like sacrifice to willingly hanging out with assholes for so long and risking exclusion and even death just so at the right time you can turn the tide with a little poeticism, the sort of which will largely be lost on people. the only downside is until the opportunity arises they were probably complicit in so many atrocities--but how could it be otherwise?--the time was not right, etc etc. perhaps they get a pass as nature's sleeper agents

in a certain sense that nature creates these types is itself proof of concept of how psychic forces provoke their own balancing act, such that these methods do not become realized until circumstances sufficiently promote and necessitate their arrival on the psychic stage. so one can criticize IEI for their week will and ingratiating manner, but there comes a time when only those exact modes are sufficient to unwind a certain type of totalitarianism. everything else the state will preemptively weed out, but such an aggressive stance results in certain psychic awareness going underground, which is why IEI can "slip past" their defenses to begin with. the whole thing is a sort of psycho drama that plays itself out unknown to even the actors with a degree of shocking regularity once you can recognize the operative principles. its interesting because there's a sort of Nietzschean will to power at play here, where the form it takes often comes in sheep's clothing, so to speak. whereas people often think of will to power in terms of overt aggression we see here how it can manifest itself in real insidiousness, equal to the task of toppling the most monolithic regime--the more monolithic the more devious the response. I think one outstanding question is only if technology might "capture" the natural dynamic in such a way that pre empts the natural psychic safety valve humans seem to be equipped with, perhaps this is why MAD is so terrifying but also other forms of technology could in principle do similar things. one could even foresee socionics itself as becoming a tool of the state in order to root out potential dissenters in order to maintain stability and control. perhaps that is when nature surprises us with a response we could not have predicted, in the psyche of man. maybe it is in response to precisely these threats that we must make another "great leap forward" or risk destruction
    Last edited by Bertrand; 12-13-2017 at 03:34 AM.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)