Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nm, not worth it.
    Last edited by cracka; 10-14-2008 at 06:35 PM. Reason: bleh

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTj's: Goody two shoes who take a great pleasure in not only telling you what to do, but why you need to be told by THEM in particular.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Creepy-

Betas: Too ass-kicking for their own good.
    Deltas: Too kick-ass for their own good.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE: Their zest for life often seems like various aspects outside of themselves get smothered or ignored.
    LII: Though emotionally stoic or stable, they can be rather dry or impersonal in more emotionally heavy situations when I need that connection.
    ILE: While I appreciate their spontenaeity and creativity, I tend to find their more esoteric and random interests too obtuse to really enjoy or alternatively, things I have a curious interest in but quickly fades away.
    SEI: While I appreciate their warm and tender empathy, I find that they are not a good source of groundedness or that down-to-earth quality that I seek.

LSI: While I appreciate their candor and ability to actualize and implement structure, I generally find them too rigid and too imposing of their own ways of thinking to have robust conversations about various or different aspects of a given topic, which leads to rather short, narrow, and often one-sided conversations.
    EIE: While I appreciate their zeal and ability to inspire others, I find their fiery disposition rather brazen and smothering at times, often having the opposite effect of what they are intending.
    SLE: Though I respect their take charge and never back down attitude, conversations can spill over into uncomfortable situations of answering questions about what they think I should do with my life after telling them what I am doing with my own life, like I'm having some conversation with the living life police.
    IEI: While I admire their independent spirit, I feel at times they are just out of my emotional reach. I'm more in awe over their insight into things and find it difficult at times to be able to follow through how they arrive at things.

ILI: While I appreciate their outspokenness and candor, I find it takes a lot of energy to stay within bounds (to prevent an outburst) with regards to staying on point and on the subject and being more mindful about how I express my opinion and of talking about worthwhile things.
    LIE: I find them generally tense and always moving (moving not necessarily in the physical sense, more of an abstract sense) and overly critical of esoteric physical properties of things that I would otherwise not have noticed or commented about.
    SEE: While I appreciate their take hold of life outlook, I often find myself feeling like I'm being dragged through life while around them. Their boundless energy sometimes overwhelms me to where I feel like I can't keep up.
    ESI: While I greatly respect their loyalty and their dedication, I find they can be a bit harsh with respect to their judgments of others. However, I understand this is a part of what makes their set of standards what it is, so, I respect that they do this despite my feelings about it. I find it difficult myself to be as direct as they are.

IEE: While it's easy to talk about issues I might be going through to them or relate very easily to what they have to say, I find it a bit of a challenge to find stability or practical solutions through these discussions and therefore it's a bit more of a challenge to actualize personal growth.
    EII: While I find it easy to relate to them and talk to, and very appreciative of their stability and groundedness, I feel (at times, not all the time, and even if I do feel this way, I keep this opinion to myself) that they could be more expressive of themselves (not that they aren't expressive of themselves, but I mean in the sense that they aren't ... *sigh* bleh, I hope that makes sense )
    LSE: While I greatly respect their work ethic and their ability to get things done when things need to get done, I find they tire me emotionally. They march to the beat of their own drum, and it's a beat that I respect, but find unable to accomplish for myself.
    SLI: *shrug* I'll have to think about this one more.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tereg, the assignment was to criticize. in every single instance you included praise, except for SLI, in which you included neither praise nor criticism.

i'm disappointed in you. C+.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What can I say, I have a hard time laying the smack down.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hostage_Child View Post
    SLE - Typical bully for the sake of being a bully. Can be real assholes who kick puppies, knock over baby carriages, and piss egotism in everyone's general direction.
    I should rethink my type.

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hostage_Child View Post
    This sounds fun.

IEI - Can be clingy bearers of woe and angst over rather trivial matters in the grand-scheme of things. (Okay, I've only met one like this, the rest kick ass).

EII - Can be overly critical, anal-retentive, and whiny as well as two-faced cowards who like to talk shit about everyone and then be a bunch of goody-two-shoes to the same people's faces. I haven't met too many but a can think of a number who could go die for all I care.

LSE - Hypocrites, blind, anal retentive as hell and pretty much are like their beloved duals. I can't decide which of the two I loathe more.

ESE - For some reason they look at me weird when I did nothing. It's not fair.

ILE - Can be clueless as fuck about matters that don't have to do with highly theoretical or technical matters.

ILI - They smell funny, are dirty, messy as fuck, gloomy, look scary, and generally piss people off with their sometimes tactless way of expressing their opinions. The nicer ones just confuse people by their bi-polar behavior of being nice and upbeat one second then cynical and pissed off about something that catches their attention.

LSI - This one goes without saying, really. Prone to nit-picky mentalities that obscure the true purpose, can impose stupid rules, prone to power trips, to put this all nicely.

EIE - Can be manipulative, insincere fuckers who can be found in the position of televangelist, cult leader, Nazi dictator, and Obama Barack.

SLE - Typical bully for the sake of being a bully. Can be real assholes who kick puppies, knock over baby carriages, and piss egotism in everyone's general direction.

SLI - The more boring and tactless version of ILI minus the bad hygiene.

SEI - Pointless people who lead pointless lives while hogging the big screen TV while watching American Idol.

I'm done.
    this homework is incomplete. though you get brownie points for throwing less criticism at gamma.

B-.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj-Fe: are usually obese and obsessed with food, will imply they are making perfect sense when they are actually making no sense. are compulsive liars who also are not good at lying. will throw tantrums when they are not receiving enough attention. will paint themselves as motivated by altruism, when infact they are motivated by materialism. are sexually bizarre.
    INFp-Fe: will complain but do nothing to change the flawed situation at hand. Will hold onto opinions for the sake of protecting their personal interests, and not in the name of finding the truth
    ESTj: life revolves primarily around seeking out meaningless self centered and trivial gains. an overgrown baby whos stability is contingent on the cleanness of their car, the straightness of their tie, and the pixelation of their TVs. Lives for nothing. Would do the world a favor to die, as they contribute nothing of lasting value to society, and are drains on the worlds resources.
    ESFj: Paranoid about imagined events which will never come to unfold. Lives life in fear of these imagined events, and primarily works toward subduing all possibility of them unfolding. Cannot explain their thoughts, assuming they have thoughts. Will repeat what you tell them with an empty look and pretend they understand what is happening. Also are particularly judgmental of anything which in their paranoid imagination threatens the security of their surface oriented life affairs.
    discojoe: should of been born a female
    niffweed: has never been laid
    ISFp: Will approach you and demand you explain to them every detail of every event that could possibly occur in the near and distant future, spanning from the end of today to the end of the decade, and then demand you explain how you may theoretically handle each of these events which will never happen, are trivial, or are easily handled; usually all three. seem to be unable to think abstractly in any form. Will also attempt to hold a serious conversation with you about the food you just ate, or may eat soon.
    INTj: will critique language while ignoring meaning. they do not argue toward reality. you can get into hours worth of verbally strained nothing with them.
    INFj: believes they are saints, hides behind the guise of moralism while primarily interested in getting what they want. are hypocritical in most of their beliefs, which only take into consideration information which supports their underlying motives. will not consider criticism, their opinions lack wholistic coherence
    ISFj-Fi: Is very horny. somewhat selfish, especially the Fi subtype
    ENTj-Te: they speak a good game, but are full of shit. Speak in the name of protecting their reputation, preserving their perceived value, but not working toward developing intrinsic value. prefer to manage others over managing themselves.
    INTp-Te: Will cut conversation short of the introduction of relevant considerations in the name of protecting what they have voiced
    ESTp-Se: uh.. they're just too stupid to be around for more than 30 minutes or so. everything is a funny game which will cheer you up for a second but gives you no lasting value
    Last edited by crazedrat; 10-14-2008 at 09:36 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    discojoe: should of been born a female
    Don't you mean "should have"?

Aww, it's soo cute.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, i meant should of. it's a mechanism of english, similar to "you're over the hill". if i had said "shoulda" that woulda been acceptable too

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've done this before just for fun, and made Brilliand do it too, although he was reluctant to be negative. When I come across the paper, I'll post it.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, i meant should of. it's a mechanism of english, similar to "you're over the hill". if i had said "shoulda" that woulda been acceptable too
    No. The reason people write "should of" is because it sounds like "should've," which is a contraction of "should have".

"Should of" makes no sense. lol!

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    No. The reason people write "should of" is because it sounds like "should've," which is a contraction of "should have".

"Should of" makes no sense. lol!
    If he is not a english native speaker, I can't blame him at all. Although I don't know if he is or not, sorrrrry.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    "should've"
    yes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They all suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    Definitely... !
    Maybe I should be an SLE for halloween.

- Voltaire

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here we go:

Ne-ENTp: Loud, overbearing egotists who annoy people for their own amusement.
    Si-ISFp: Quietly manipulative when stressed. Clingy. Sometimes they use cuddles as a weapon.
    Si-ESFj: No ability to view more than one side of an issue. At all.
    Ne-INTj: Tend to be self-important ass burgers.

Ti-ENTp: Lightweight and literal. Way to into to mystical philosophical bullshit. Please stop telling me about eastern philosophy. I don't care.
    Fe-INFp: Drama Queens/Kings. Whiners. Whiners. Whiners.
    Fe-ESFj: Overbearing and smothering. Sometimes their cookies have nuts in them, and that's bullshit because, seriously, why the fuck would I want nuts in my chocolate chip cookies?
    Ti-INTj: Way too attached to their own philosophical constructs.

Fe-ENFj: They tend to be 3s. And loud ones. And they can be really dumb. And loud about it.
    Ti-ISTj: Weird, angular faces.
    Ti-ESTp: Sometimes they enjoy being assholes for the sake of being assholes.
    Fe-INFp: Whiny whiners who whine and and occasionally get violent about it.

Ni-ENFj: Obsessed with their own weirdness. Despite a lack of concern for anyone else, are often well liked and received.
    Se-ISTj: Obsessed with their own weirdness.
    Se-ESTp: Sometimes they are really really dumb.
    Ni-INFp: Tend towards being an annoyingly philosophical little bitch.

Se-ESFp: Nervous masochists.
    Ni-INTp: Weird.
    Ni-ENTj: Cold detached haters who can get obsessed with their own weirdness.
    Se-ISFj: Obsessed with their own weirdness.

Fi-ESFp: My old roommate. Fuck you, Jared.
    Te-INTp: Their duals.
    Te-ENTj: Their duals.
    Fi-ISFj: They don't like me and I don't like them.

Te-ESTj: Moralizing counter-phobic assholes.
    Fi-INFj: Moralizing quiet assholes.
    Fi-ENFp: Nasty.
    Te-ISTp: Stupid and abusive employment of Ne.

Si-ESTj: Way too much into being macho or "powerful."
    Ne-INFj: They won't say what they think.
    Ne-ENFp: Annoying. Also, people tend to like them because they are safe. Gross.
    Si-ISTp: They won't say what they think.

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, here's my list. I certainly don't think this of everyone. It's more like an over-exaggeration of worst case scenario. And if you don't believe me, notice how mean I was to my own type. (And obviously, I like myself...... I think)

ENTP- Narcissists with the attention span and annoying-can't-get-rid-of-them behavior of gnats, though gnats do have better ethics (gnats only change sexual partners every few days).
    ESFJ- "OMFG!!!!! Hi, new best friend! I'll love you forever, which means about 30 seconds, since I have no sense of time!!!!!! <333333333333"
    INTJ- Sort of like crazy vampires.
    ISFP- <shrug> Just too lazy and emo. Hedonists.

ENFJ- Obsessed with antiquated concepts. This isn't 19th Century England; stop fixating on needing to live up to "high society" when it no longer _exists_. Also, your personality changes about as frequently as I change my underwear.
    ESTP- Why are you attacking people all the time? Token "anger management class" goer.
    INFP- Too freaking Pollyanna.
    ISTJ- Not everyone thinks like you and you really can't force everyone to. Can you imagine that? Nope. Betcha can't.

ESFP- Just being nice for social gain. If someone unintentionally takes away your "spotlight," you'll put the person in the corner and make him feel like the scum of the earth. Also, quit being the "nicest person alive" around your friends, and a complete beast to your family members.
    ENTJ- Thank you, Encyclopedia Brown. <yawn> Are you planning to get rich or rule the world by spewing out information from your ever increasing omni-skull?
    INTP- Can you PLEASE stop puttering and pick a side/belief/ideology/something. Half of you probably can't even decide on your sexual orientation. And thank you for listing every single caveat and defining every single sentence so rigorously that it takes you 40 minutes to say something like "I'll take a cheeseburger."
    ISFJ- People have no potential. Why bother trying?

ESTJ- Boring and unaware of it. But, because you think precisely the opposite, most of the time you appear to be a self-delusional fool to everyone.
    ENFP- Unlike ENFJs you constantly change relations to people, rather than your personalities. First you like me, then you don't know me, now you're in love with me? "Relationship pyromaniacs": You like to burn bridges with everyone you know whenever you get your period.
    ISTP- Stubborn pessimists who forget they know you if you're not physically in front of them. It's okay. Who needs relationships when you have wood-working to keep you busy?
    INFJ- Masters of one-sided relationships. Like to "empathise" with other people so that you won't have to reveal anything shitty about yourself. Completely anti-accountability: will avoid open and honest discussions for fear of "conflict." Stop ignoring people when you have issues with them! No one buys the "How could I have done anything wrong? I haven't done _anything_" excuse.
    Last edited by Ritella; 10-15-2008 at 03:13 AM.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried to do this but couldn't. Oh well. Probobly better that way.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    Maybe I should be an SLE for halloween.
    You mean King Kong.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFP- Just being nice for social gain. If someone unintentionally take away your "spotlight," you'll put the person in the corner and make him feel like the scum of the earth. Also, quit being the "nicest person alive" around your friends, and a complete beast to your family members.

!!!!!

i'll put them in the corner to avoid being in the corner, but i usually don't aim to make anyone feel like scum unless they act like scum. if i am, for whatever reason, pushed to the corner...i use this time to observe an opening to jump back in and push someone else back in the corner. it just seems to be the way life is in most social situations...SOMEONE is going to feel like they are in the corner. but don't look at it as bad thing....it's a good time to get your observation on and gain insight to own whenever possible.

the rest im pretty guilty of, heheheh
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never met an ESFp-Se, so britney spears is my best example of one. ... Of the ESFp-Fis I've met, they really seem interested in keeping everyone happy and enjoying themselves. It's easy to be around them because you basically can make absolutely no effort to get along with them, and it will only make them like you more.

should of sets the word should up as a noun. the saying "no time for shoulds". is that a coherent saying?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, well then it is slang. slang is a valid part of the english language. language is developmental and adaptive. it was created by people, and it adapts in reference to people using it. acting like language is a fundamental part of the universe is very dumb. how did should've make sense to you before you learned it made sense? the whole conversation is stupid. if i grow up saying aint because i lived in mississippi, then i went up to new york, some discojoe on a train tells me aint aint a word.. this is only a matter of new yorks opinion. since i grew up learning that should of is a valid phrase to use, just like aint or over the hill; and i was taught this by people around me through common usage of the phrase, then this means that it is valid to use. that is how language works. you learn it from other people. you agree to use it to communicate with one another.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm sorry, but i highly doubt that would be considered slang. I can understand if you pronounce it that way, but no one considers "could of" an alternate spelling to "could have" in the same way that a sentence like "I no your not know stealer of they're cake because you're's is write their" is barely intelligible to most people.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also, let's try not to validate ignorance with the fact that it's a growing "trend."
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAI MY NAME'S CRAZEDRAT I'M DUMB AND WRONG. BE MY FRIEND
    lol!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm sorry, but i highly doubt that would be considered slang. I can understand if you pronounce it that way, but no one considers "could of" an alternate spelling to "could have" in the same way that a sentence like "I no your not know stealer of they're cake because you're's is write their" is barely intelligible to most people.
    that's because no one uses those phrases. aint and over the hill became common place through common usage. you weren't even in the same ballpark as the point, here. reread it up above. ignorance is a matter of familiarity with reality. language is not a matter of reality. i touched on that point up above, too. go reread that, too.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's because no one uses those phrases. aint and over the hill became common place through common usage. you weren't even in the same ballpark as the point, here. reread it up above, then shut up.
    WRONGMAN NOT WANT TO GIVE UP HOPELESS UPHILL FAIL CLIMB

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you really do behave like a woman, discojoe. it must be hard to be an ISFj-Fi male.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It must be really hard to be a "crazedrat."
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you really do behave like a woman, discojoe. it must be hard to be an ISFj-Fi male.
    I must really be pissing you off for you to keep persisting amidst such pure fail.

Delightful.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, you are a pathetic creature. you get on here with the intention to delight in nagging people you don't even know over things which are meaningless.
    ritella, you are not part of this. fuck off, mind your own goddamn business. Wheres an ESTj when you need one ..

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ritella, you are not part of this. fuck off, mind your own goddamn business. Wheres an ESTj when you need one ..
    Sorry, I don't understand that. Did you mean to write:

Ritella, you are not part of this. Fuck off. Mind your own goddamn business. Where's an ESTj when you need one?
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

quit being pathetic about not realizing you made a silly little mistake and getting all puffed up because someone corrected you. it's a god thing, now you know so no one else can ever make fun of you for that mistake ever again. it isn't slang, that doesn't even make sense. "shoulda" is the closest thing to slang for "should have".

like discojoe said, "should of" is just said because it sounds like "should've" which is "should have".

there is absolutely no way to factual refute that.

and what an idiotic statement, telling ritella to fuck off because it's none of her business...its a fucking forum, its everyone's business. dumbass.

look what you made me do, reduce to calling names...why don't i just top it off by saying fuck offff. all of your posts lately have been even more useless than mine. you're just saying random mean things that aren't even amusing or constructive...just pathetic, bland attempts at ridicule.

its AMAZING how every silly little prod you make to people is mirroring EXACTLY what you do. its amazing because you can't see this...astounding even.

you get on here with the intention to delight in nagging people you don't even know over things which are meaningless.
    how is this any worse than you getting on here to vent whatever frustrations you have with your life and how much you hate yourself by randomly attempting pathetic insults? oh, thats right, it isn't. its exactly the same if not worse. grammar and proper use of language isn't meaningless btw....except maybe to illiterate ass raisins like yourself.

yeah yeah yeah....already fucking myself...i was doing it as i was writing this.
    Last edited by Khamelion; 10-15-2008 at 07:33 PM.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, I don't understand that. Did you mean to write:

Ritella, you are not part of this. Fuck off. Mind your own goddamn business. Where's an ESTj when you need one?
    heheheheh
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    and what an idiotic statement, telling ritella to fuck off because it's none of her business...its a fucking forum, its everyone's business. dumbass.
    =)
    And crazedrat, fwiw, everyone makes grammatical (and other types of) mistakes. People just started hounding you because instead of being like "oops, my bad" you were like "nope. not a mistake."
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok. you're right. i really didn't want to admit the mistake to discojoe, because we have a feud going on and its a kind of game we play where we try to one up eachother by insulting eachother. its usually mildly entertaining. That is basically why I told you to fuck off. The point of the game is to win by any means necessary. I also do think it could be considered slang if you got very technical about it, since slang is adopted through common practice, and should of is a very common practice. In the end the argument would reach the point where the definition of slang would have to be analyzed in detail, and since this is beyond both my understanding and discjoes understanding, the issue would be made neutralized and i would of escaped unscathed. i also get annoyed when people focus on reading language like it's an obsessive compulsive game, and that we should all care alot about getting it all neat and in order, instead of trying to extract meaning from it. but khamelion was just such a huge bitch right there, and a very serious one at that, that i think i'm just going to back out of this thread, because i dont even have the energy to deal with what she is saying. i think i could, but i dont have the energy. i guess i am slowly coming to care less of if people think i am dirt.. maybe that is a good thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast