Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My version of Filatova's socionics test

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My version of Filatova's socionics test

This is a revised/edited version of one of Filatova's tests.

It is simple. Just check which group (s) of 3 sentences you relate to the most.

They are not equally good, either in the original version, or because I couldn't edit it well.

Some types will be very easy to spot. Nevertheless, try to see if it does help you find your type, or if it consists with your self-typing.

Obviously, it's not about fitting them perfectly, but where the best fit is.

So, in no particular order:

1. The main thing, without which I find life unthinkable, is this: the reasonably focused labor, and it must be so organized as to be most comfortable, and that I get for my labor what it's worth in return.

2. To me, the best style of contact with people is restraint and correctness, but I do not always succeed in adhering to it; sometimes I lose my temper.

3. I am not a supporter of risky actions. To me, it is desirable to know previously what it should occur in a day, in another day, week, month; and if a situation is not predicted, I get nervous.

----------------

1. In life, both in the material world and in the world of human relations, there are consistent rules to be followed. If they are violated, then strong efforts for their maintenance, refinements and restorations are required.

2. In the wider contacts with people, it is useful to follow the general norms of behavior, while in relation with the closer ones, according to the specific obligations to each of them.

3. I do not greatly trust what appears too uncommon, if it is too different from what I have regarded as normal, if it did not undergo a practical check.

-------------------

1. The world is full of riddles, which conceal unusual possibilities. To solve those riddles is the embodiment of the possibilities that help the creation of fundamentally new logical concepts.

2. When work concerns the principles which I believe in, I can manifest stability, perseverance and obstinacy at work. But these principles never involve material goods.

3. For me moral criteria are very important in the contact with the people, many consider it excessively overstated. But, unfortunately, I cannot always feel the nuances of the attitudes of people toward each other and to me.

----------------------------

1. To me it is characteristic the tendency to expand my influence, with desire for authority and glory; and for the realization of this goal it is necessary to learn to influence people, understanding their weak sides and how to avoid their strengths, so that I don’t fall under their influence instead. Why should they have the upper hand over me?

2. To give yourself up to fantasies, to unrealizable dreams, that is a waste of time and energy. Life is subordinated to facts, to those who act, and who do not have their heads in the clouds.

3. Any structural system, all that that is named “objective conformity with rules”, to me seems very dull; therefore I act in spite of them and just attempt to reach success.

--------------------------------

1. Most interesting and fascinating: to see potential possibilities and promising trends both in the human society and in the sphere of production, and to get people together for the realization of those possibilities.

2. It is not possible for me to go into attack. If someone tries to press me, I will immediately give resistance, perhaps even play reciprocal aggression, although I try not escalate conflicts.

3. In my opinion such concepts, as “plan”, “regulations”, “regime”, “norm”, “subordination from top to bottom”, limit freedom and creativity; therefore I try by all means to avoid anything connected to that.

----------------------

1. Everything in the world must be subordinated to harmony, proportionality, balance, and the most accurate path for achieving this is: making things of quality and that look nice.

2. I do not think much of what is mysterious, what cannot be seen, touched; of what I am not confident that it’s real.

3. My feelings I prefer not to advertize. I usually appear to be steady and balanced. But sometimes, very rarely, I can lose self control over myself and unexpectedly explode.

-------------------------------

1. The world is infinite, fluid, manifold, its state continuously varies, and my goal is: to find my place in the infinite series of events, to join them. It only makes sense to work makes when I find the point of optimal application of energy.

2. Household problems disturb me little, but since there is no escaping them, I peacefully can exactly execute that which is required from me; provided I get to think less about them.

3. Excessively stormy emotions can only do damage: they interfere with sensibly evaluating situations.

------------------------

1. The main thing in life is harmony, comfort, the possibility to feel pleasure; it is necessary to to show this to all to those around me, and to invite them to enjoyment together..

2. The world beyond, mysticism, supernatural laws, reincarnations, etc, perhaps do exist, but why think about this? It is better to be think first of more down-to-earth matters.

3. To me are not very interesting the tasks, connected with the construction of plants, to production proceses, to the problems of technology, etc, although I recognize the need for all this.

-------------------------
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. The main value in the world is in the gardens of my own imagination. With their help it is possible to penetrate in the past and the future, to feel the surrounding world in its wholeness, to catch the dynamics of what’s happening, and then to inspire people to the necessary activities.

2. I don’t desire to live worse than others, but I find it difficult to be practical, to me it is difficult to recall, on what I spend money and where they all went away. I cannot keep track of money before the purchase of something beautiful or tasty.

3. Labor activity for me can be effective only when it’s creative and I’m in the proper mood. To me it is a burden to be occupied by routine works, especially to solve household problems.

------------------------

1. Force is what rules the world, and the task lies in correctly seeing the balance of forces and in organizing the necessary direction of their implementation — only so it is possible to achieve anything.

2. To me it is difficult to investigate any hidden mechanisms that set in motion the behavior of people and events. It is to much more reliable to see what happens in their concrete manifestation.

3. No one is allowed to know that I, now and then, suffer internally. I consider that it is not possible to yield to weaknesses, even less so to advertize them.

----------------------------

1. At the foundation of all of that happens is the defined conformity with principles, which must be discovered, for then it follows that it is possible to investigate more deeply the essence of the phenomena and processes.

2. To me, it is not easy comprehend the motives of behavior of people, and their relation to me; therefore I try to behave sufficiently with restraint in order not to get in awkward situations.

3. Any pressure based on authority always ennerves me. It is possible to logically prove to me the need for one or other activity or another. But if you can’t prove it logically, then, I should not have to do it.

-------------------------

1. The things of greatest value are positive emotions, and my task lies in helping people to happiness and comfort, avoiding all unpleasantness.

2. I do not always succeed in working in a productive way. It happens, that I work too hard, but not achieving as much as I should.

3. To immediately think ahead of the entire course of events, to see the likely result is difficult; therefore I prefer to focus on the concrete daily reality.

---------------------------

1. The main thing, without which life is unthinkable, is: — the reasonably focused labor: and for obtaining a good result, one should act effectively, even taking risks, and not wasting time in what is pointless.

2. In the contact with the people I prefer a straight form of contact. In the game of love, I’d prefer even the directness of children.

3. For me it is necessary to force myself to be occupied by routine tasks: working in the fields, laundry, etc; and I would prefer even to hire someone to do them.

---------------------

1. The condition of my preferred life is: the harmony of my human relations, the observance of ethical ways of dealing with others, and I will make sure that in my life those are followed.

2. I try to work as much as possible, but, since it is not always possible to correctly evaluate the input, my labor is not always as effective as I would wish, so I end up stressing myself.

3. I do not love to give myself up to dreams, to dream about things that I know can’t happen.

-------------------

1. Life is filled with meaning, if passion is present, and I like to guess which ideas will catch the imagination of people and will inspire them.

2. The routine, monotonous labor, in which there is no imagination, bores me.

3. To me it is uninteresting and, sometimes, difficult to be occupied by household problems, although I am sensitive to comfort and cleanliness.

--------------------

1. The condition of normal life of is the harmony of human relations, the observance of the norms of ethics when dealing with people, therefore it is necessary to be occupied by moral improvement, to bring up and to develop spirituality, to seek in others their true values.

2.I do not always succeed in logically and correctly thinking over, and organizing my labor, putting all into a system; therefore I spend unjustifiably much energy, where others succeed in making that considerably easier.

3. I consider violence against the individual the heaviest sin. No one has right to decide the fate of another man without his consent.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm, number 1, I think.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like 7.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about also saying which one is most unlike you?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    What about also saying which one is most unlike you?
    5, I think.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am most unlike 15 and number 3 of 5.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ones that I am most like: Two, followed by one and then eleven.

Ones that I am most unlike: 9, followed by 5.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

15 fits best overall. I like the fact that it states that material comforts and cleanliness are important to me, but sometimes too much to be bothered with.

However I identify strongly with part 1 of #5; it definitely states what I think of as my ultimate goal or ideal role. The thing that holds me back from actually doing that is my inconclusiveness about what is "right" to do and my lack of confidence in my ability to convince people that it is the "right" thing to do; I have simply been shut down so many times in my efforts to manifest my ideals that I have pretty much given up trying.

Now that I think about it, 9 is a good combination of that first part of #5 and most of what I identify with about 15. But I like what 15 says about comfort and cleanliness: important, but sometimes irrelevant.
    Last edited by Gilly; 07-22-2008 at 04:41 AM.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

11 is least like me.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually relate to part 3 of #10, although I think of it as an unhealthy tendency that I try to overcome.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far, no big surprises.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most: 11 (~ 13)
    Least: 4

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was hard for me to choose. I thought a kind of middle ground for 8 and 16 seemed best. I could also see 12. 9 maybe, but it sounded a little too esoteric for me.

8>16>12>9

ETA: SEI>EII>ESE>IEI
    Last edited by munenori2; 07-23-2008 at 06:31 AM.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know what types all of the 16 descriptions are trying to represent (and #2 is really bad)

best: i like two of the three prompts for #9, but i find it difficult to pick 9 because the second part (I find it difficult to be practical, to me it is difficult to recall, on what I spend money and where they all went away. I cannot keep track of money before the purchase of something beautiful or tasty.) is really atrocious.

the Si and Ni related prompts for #9 are both better described than in #7; i particularly like the thing in 9 about "labor is based on creativity and mood."

for #7, but i'm not a big fan of the wordings for prompts 1 and 3 (although i like prompt 2); in particular the first one makes the person sound more grounded in some kind of bizarre mysticism than perhaps i care to acknowledge.

i might think about 3, 6, 11 (although i really don't like prompt 3 for 11), 13, 14, 16.

i think i'm going to go with 9 as a best fit (i like the wording for the first prompt far, far better than #7) and justify the second prompt it by saying that i'm not necessarily bad at thinking about, but can tend to be very lazy in actually doing anything about money matters.

worst fits: 10, followed by 8 and 12. i realize what types all of these represent, but 10 is definitely the worst; i really don't identify with anything at all in the way that #10 is described. 8 and 12 are both clear misses, but for #10 all three prompts i disagree with rather vehemently.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sounds like me(in bold):

Of 9: 1. The main value in the world is in the gardens of my own imagination. With their help it is possible to penetrate in the past and the future, to feel the surrounding world in its wholeness, to catch the dynamics of what’s happening, and then to inspire people to the necessary activities.

2. I don’t desire to live worse than others, but I find it difficult to be practical, to me it is difficult to recall, on what I spend money and where they all went away. I cannot keep track of money before the purchase of something beautiful or tasty.

3. Labor activity for me can be effective only when it’s creative and I’m in the proper mood. To me it is a burden to be occupied by routine works, especially to solve household problems.

Of 11:

1. At the foundation of all of that happens is the defined conformity with principles, which must be discovered, for then it follows that it is possible to investigate more deeply the essence of the phenomena and processes.

2. To me, it is not easy comprehend the motives of behavior of people, and their relation to me; therefore I try to behave sufficiently with restraint in order not to get in awkward situations.

3. Any pressure based on authority always ennerves me. It is possible to logically prove to me the need for one or other activity or another. But if you can’t prove it logically, then, I should not have to do it.

Of 5:

1. Most interesting and fascinating: to see potential possibilities and promising trends both in the human society and in the sphere of production, and to get people together for the realization of those possibilities.

2. It is not possible for me to go into attack. If someone tries to press me, I will immediately give resistance, perhaps even play reciprocal aggression, although I try not escalate conflicts.

3. In my opinion such concepts, as “plan”, “regulations”, “regime”, “norm”, “subordination from top to bottom”, limit freedom and creativity; therefore I try by all means to avoid anything connected to that.

1. The world is infinite, fluid, manifold, its state continuously varies, and my goal is: to find my place in the infinite series of events, to join them. It only makes sense to work makes when I find the point of optimal application of energy.

2. Household problems disturb me little, but since there is no escaping them, I peacefully can exactly execute that which is required from me; provided I get to think less about them.

3. Excessively stormy emotions can only do damage: they interfere with sensibly evaluating situations.

What doesn't sound like me:

1. In life, both in the material world and in the world of human relations, there are consistent rules to be followed. If they are violated, then strong efforts for their maintenance, refinements and restorations are required.

2. In the wider contacts with people, it is useful to follow the general norms of behavior, while in relation with the closer ones, according to the specific obligations to each of them.

3. I do not greatly trust what appears too uncommon, if it is too different from what I have regarded as normal, if it did not undergo a practical check.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me it's close between 5 and 14.

5 > 14 though.

Edit: Most unlike me are 10 and 4, with 10 the most unlikely, then closely followed by 4.
    Last edited by tereg; 07-22-2008 at 02:35 AM. Reason: redundancy department of redundancy
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most: 6 (followed by 7)
    Least: 4
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forced myself to pick just one for each, but there were some close calls:

most like: 5
    least like: 10

When do we find out what this all means???
    Last edited by Sirena; 07-22-2008 at 04:35 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sort of arranged in order, top being "most No", and the bottom being more towards Yes. I didn't much identify with any of them in an outstanding, this is the one sort of way.

Absolutely not: 9,
    No: 2,3,5,8, 12,14, 15, 16

Sort of:
    4 but only in the smallest way
    7 is strange
    1, 6, 10 minus part 3

More so:
    13, minus part 3
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like me: 15 and 5
    Unlike me: 10 and 4
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post

When do we find out what this all means???
    What about later today?

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

1. To me it is characteristic the tendency to expand my influence, with desire for authority and glory; and for the realization of this goal it is necessary to learn to influence people, understanding their weak sides and how to avoid their strengths, so that I don’t fall under their influence instead. Why should they have the upper hand over me?

In a way- but only with people who are important to me. There's not enough time/resources to include everyone. In a way I want to limit relations.

2. To give yourself up to fantasies, to unrealizable dreams, that is a waste of time and energy. Life is subordinated to facts, to those who act, and who do not have their heads in the clouds.

It's kind of amusing in a way. BUT HELL NO,. When it comes down to it I want the truth. The whole truth. And nothing but the truth.

3. Any structural system, all that that is named “objective conformity with rules”, to me seems very dull; therefore I act in spite of them and just attempt to reach success.

I hate rules. And some people try to point out that I don't like playing by rules. But I want to pretend to go along at least! Check number 1.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 stood out to me the most. It all resonates with me, whereas some of the others I felt affinity with only a few sentences or one sentences stood out to me (like the first sentence of 5).

It was much harder to choose what isn't like me, but I think 2 and 3 are very unlikely.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    What about later today?
    Um, sure!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Likely: 14

Unlikely: 10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlikely: 4, 10

Likely: 16

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*waits with baited breath*

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3, 5, 7, 9, and 15 are the ones I can see myself in.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5, 9, or 15

I can't narrow it down. Probably 9 or 15 over 5.

Ummmm....

but maybe 15 :/
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You chose the two Beta NFs over ILE, fwiw.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    You chose the two Beta NFs over ILE, fwiw.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

15 fits me best. So, I'm an INTj, am I?

2 and 6 are most unlike me.

I can tell how this test works. There's a certain pattern to the descriptions. Because of this, I can tell what the types are. I'm not going to give it away though...

Jason
    Last edited by jason_m; 07-23-2008 at 04:23 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

11 and the estp one
    asd

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just scanning these very quickly, 9,11,3 & 5 (not in any particular order) weren't bad.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

13 is Joy.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3, 5 and 16 all tied for first. i have to have all three.
    9 and then 15 are very strong second and third.
    1 and 2 the least.
    hubby seems to be closest to 8.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    13 is Joy.
    13 is Joy? Good heavens me, I thought the descriptions were for types and not people.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    13 is Joy? Good heavens me, I thought the descriptions were for types and not people.
    there is something endlessly charming about your one-liners.

7>3>9
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast