Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aivonua nainini View Post
    Dissociative disorder would require dissociation, you know.
    I was drunk during chemistry class.

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I was drunk during chemistry class.
    Please quit reading my mind. Thanks.
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading a few of your posts with a more critical eye, you do write with more affectation and come from a more internal/personal perspective than I would expect from an LXI.

You also definitely write like and come off as an Sx first, Sx/Sp > Sx/So

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Please quit reading my mind. Thanks.
    No seriously, I was kicked out of school twice.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i get a INFp > ISFp vibe, because you are... whatever the value-neutral word for pretentious is. grandiloquent or something.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hm somehow i still get some sort of XXXj. you come off, idk, composed and directed and if you don't relate to ISTj whatsoever then maybe ENFj. if you are ISFp (which is possible) then you are an unusual one, that's for sure.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    "Professional diagnoses" can be wrong.

I'm a trained professional too. And like even you yourself said, you dont actually have Aspergers, you have a dx of ADHD "with Asperger features". That sounds like some professional was trying hard to pigeonhole you into a diagnosis that doesn't really fit.That's fine if you like having a label to blame your behaviors on, some people do like that.
    What the fuck?
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CONFIMED View Post
    What the fuck?

OK i think what i said there is being taken the wrong way so let me clarify.

I am skeptical about the "disease" called ADHD in general. I dont think it is a disease or anything "wrong" with an individual. I think people labeled with "ADHD" simply have a different learning style that is incompatible with the typical classroom setting and/or are just very genius in that they are bored out of their minds because of the lack of challenge presented to them by their teachers. I dont think it's fair to give such people a psychiatric label of a disorder, because it is not a disorder, it's just a very smart kid/adult who needs to be challenged more and given free reign in their learning, like self-direction (with some guidance of course). Not forcing them to confine themselves to a seat/desk for 4 hours to listen to a stupid lecture by an incompetent teacher, but releasing them into a library or museum or what have you to go discover the world of learning.

As for the list of Asperger's traits in females that @anndelise posted ... i relate to a bunch of them, does this mean i have a disorder "with Asperger features" too?

@aivonua nainini said she's been diagnosed with "ADHD with Asperger features" not Asperger's itself, another reason for my skepticism about the diagnosis. Aivonua, the way i see it, you're just a very smart individual that seeks intellectual challenge. What's to be so offended about my saying I suspect you are psychiatrically normal? Well maybe you arent, but for other reasons perhaps...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    I think if a diagnosis helps someone make better sense of their life, such that they can understand that they experience some set of tendencies circumscribed by a diagnosis, then this can be a good and healthy step conducive towards self-acceptance and growth, etc.

Maybe so...

I just feel like it's society's way of putting the blame on the individual and making them feel abnormal, instead of society admitting it has a flaw and providing for deviations from the system that allow a normal variant to thrive. I dont think it's fair to the individual.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Maybe so...

I just feel like it's society's way of putting the blame on the individual and making them feel abnormal, instead of society admitting it has a flaw and providing for deviations from the system that allow a normal variant to thrive. I dont think it's fair to the individual.
    It's considered a disorder IF it significantly impairs that person's ability to function in their society, such as maintaining a living and/or maintaining friendships. If these traits prevent her from obtaining employment, keeping employment, making social contacts, keeping social contacts, and/or pursuing her own personal goals/interests then the trait is leading to issues for her and her society. Regardless of how those same traits might influence you and your own society.

Her saying what her diagnosis were is shorthand for informing her readers as to what kind of traits she has, and the level of adverse impact those traits have on her ability to function in her own pursuits, as well as in her own society.

It may not be fair to the individual that their society doesn't allow for these kinds of deviations...
    But it's also not fair to belittle her adverse experiences in trying to function in a society that does not accept her. The way you told her that she did not have a disorder, was basically telling her that she does not have, nor experience, conflict within herself and/or with her society.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

itt wa shows her colors again

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get the ADHD-Asperger-crap out of here already, seriously, please. I only mentioned it because I assumed it might affect typing, wouldn't have said a word if I knew about the shitstorm coming. I've had this conversation enough times to know it doesn't lead very far.
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

Perpetual Confusion Machine PistolShrimp's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see SEI; I think the enneatype 4 sx is what gives you the "edge" that some people mentioned, and makes you seem IEI/Beta to others. I could see IEI too, though. Do you relate more to the Victim or Caregiver romance style? That dichotomy helped me to pick between IEI/SEI when I was stuck. You seem cool whatever type you are. :D

What is your favorite Robert Anton Wilson work? I've only read Prometheus Rising, but I really enjoyed it!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prometheus Rising is...ok...but you.have to buy into all his shit. I like the level he works on but he tries to be too specific and definitional about shit, human psychology just isn't that simple.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Sounds like you missed the crux of it
    I doubt it...LaVey has some good ideas, I just think the idea of dissecting the psyche into "levels" and whatnot is a superficial and self-inflating approach, like he's saying "oh I've reached so many levels that you all haven't so I'll bestow my grand wisdom upon you!" The human psyche is just far more complex than that and I can't give anyone who attempts to lay it out in such a superficially deconstructive manner much credit for understanding how the mind works.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Prometheus Rising is...ok...but you.have to buy into all his shit.
    One of the things I like about RAW the most is how he tells you not to believe everything he says. Read your cosmic triggers.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wilson, my bad.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I kind of interpreted that as a deliberate disclaimer, seeing as the discussion of his model is a good chunk of the book.

I dunno, he didn't really impress me personally, more spiritually aware than your average Joe but he's no Buddha or Jesus. I didn't have any revelations or moments of "This guys brain works like mine and he really knows how to translate from the formless to language and its fucking with my head because I've never been to this level before" from reading him like I did with Herman Hesse, Jung, Heidegger, etc. And unlike them, he laid implicit claims to such understanding, which detracted even further from the weight of his words.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the things I like about RAW the most is how he tells you not to believe everything he says. Read your cosmic triggers.
    Yeah I dunno, he's just kind of lukewarm to me. He's not BAD at all, I enjoyed Prometheus Rising and I did get something out of it, but next to other notable 20th century thinkers and philosophers in his broader vein, he doesn't really impress me.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just settle on IEI so Aquagraph can settle on SLE and find those ESIs and SLIs not supervising him and not contrasting him. Case closed for me.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On a side note, he boasts a rather striking resemblance to Anthony Hopkins:

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think IEI. Feeling overwhelmed like the way you were describing, a.n., isn't type related. Plus, IEIs are known for their shape-shifting ability when it comes to romance styles.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why do I get the impression ainu-something, Ashton and Gilly found the same language?

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I still think IEI. Feeling overwhelmed like the way you were describing, a.n., isn't type related. Plus, IEIs are known for their shape-shifting ability when it comes to romance styles.
    For fucks sake, someone picked that up.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

First of all, Aqua did not even suggest me to join this forum – I did it out of my own interest on the subject. Aqua did get me interested, tho. He has taught me a lot in the last few days, and I will get back to this later. Anyhow, signing up and starting this topic were my ideas he wasn't even originally aware of. He also replied out of his own will.

Second. One of the first things I said in the video was that I am already pretty sure of my type, but would like to hear independent opinions before I'd reveal my self-typing. How could anyone miss that, really? I really don't need confirmation, I'm not that kind of a person at all. My main purpose for this thread was to gain a better picture of how people actually do the typing in practice because I'm the last person on earth to learn from books, I need to have the experience. It's a pity there wasn't much reasoning around, really. Would've loved to see that and learn from it. Loads of thanks for those who contributed with a reasoned opinion, though!

Yes, I firmly believe me and Aqua are duals, and I'm certainly not the only one. The most solid evidence for this is the way our hidden agendas match. It's been most visible in the way he's taught me about socionics; I seek his Ti and respond with my (extremely strong) Fe which really makes one amazing feedback loop of TALKING ABOUT THE SUBJECT FOR FIVE DAYS IN A ROW. FIVE DAYS. For five days he has been teaching me, Missus You-can-come-over-but-only-for-a-cuppa-and-then-you-must-leave-for-I-have-better-things-to-do, everything I could ask or he could tell about the subject. He explains every little thing to me in a way that I can understand and I respond with my tendency of creating a cheerful, excited, giggly atmosphere, which encourages him to teach me more and more. Seriously, apart from sleeping, we haven't been quiet almost at all. We even shout through the bathroom door to continue our amazingly flowing conversations.

What comes to Si/Ne, we are practically a textbook example of alpha caregiver/infantile. He has been eating my delicious cookings and used all of my drugs, and I haven't complained the slightest (Si), and currently, whilst I'm writing this, he is finding out new and creative ways of scraping THC-resin from my pipes (Ne).

Also, all of the men I've ever dated in my life are Alpha NTs and almost all of my closest friends (including my brother, who is one of my best friends and my mirror) are very clearly Alphas too.

Me being SEI matches everything just so perfectly I can't even believe it. Like I said, I've always been highly sensual and aesthetic; I'm a great cook and a master of spices; I have a wide collection of scented things and I sniff on them on any time possible because I fucking love smelling things <3 <3; I'm the vainest person I know – I carefully pick outfits even for grocery shopping; I have loads of pretty decorations and a collection of kaleidoscopes. I'm often the master of manipulating the atmosphere in social situations; I convince people easily without even doing much; I have the ability of dissolving sadness, anger and problems with just a few words if I want to – and again, without a great effort; when I'm telling a story, everyones getting sweeped up in my emotive states, usually uplifting; and I have been told that when I perform music, I put a strong, sometimes overwhelmingly intense and charming or touching feeling over anyone watching. This despite me being somewhat very introverted.

Oh my god, I am so tired. I'll probably come and write more later on. Untill that, reasoned and constructive opinions and views are very welcome. Just no being a douchebag about my personal stuff, such as my neuropsychiatric deviations. I'll be looking forward for discussing the topic with you people.

This is one of the most unlikely types for me, REALLY. I can promise you. Some others I could still kind of see possible, but ISTj, just, no.

What comes to me being intimidating, I see myself as an extremely strong Si who has a special liking for intense, even a bit uncomfortable (if planned), extreme sensations, and that can also be seen on the way my Fe comes out – I love to create extreme, inspiring, theatrical, dramatic situations that just sweep over people. Which basically means I love to use my talent of manipulating the air around me to show people how I feel all the time. Some actually love it. It's not the usual SEI stereotype, but this gift can be used to many different purposes with enough passion and wit.
    Oh god, where do I begin...

Because you like to sniff things doesn't mean you're using Si or Se; in fact, if you're sniffing things with poor sensory recall, as in sniffing without internalizing it for later mental recall, you may be ignoring Si in favor of Se.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

But why do you care when you apparently type most people with one type without even listening to what they tell about themselves? You don't even change your typings, right? So isn't it a confirm on that, and go add me to your list. You seem like a very good example of how the prover proves whatever the thinker hapens to think, so why don't you just go and play with your fantasies of being the great unique humanist and type everyone else SEE and never learn a thing. Correct me if I'm wrong. Sweet dreams and ciao to you.

Obviously, I read every word you wrote about yourself. See what happens to you, you emotionally react in the second highlight from disapproval of someone "stepping into your territory" or your decision. Se reacts this way because Se wants to have the upper hand at a situation; any situation. It consistent with volitional pressure because it's saying "you're not good enough" competitive thing to say, you're trying to turn this into a contest and it's a strategic attempt.

To you it's about achieving the object of desire/goal; you want to be an SEI and that is the object of desire and you're going to resist anything that stands in the way of that even if I offer information that is legitimate and factual.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can drive myself to orgasm without physical stimuli.
    I used to be able to do this. heh.

but yeah, you sound very enmeshed in sensation. Se or Si, I dunno...I like the "blobs and surges and zaps"! That's very Se I think, actually. I mean, your language.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    but yeah, you sound very enmeshed in sensation. Se or Si, I dunno...I like the "blobs and surges and zaps"! That's very Se I think, actually. I mean, your language.
    Tell me more about this – I might've misunderstood something.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Wouldn't this make you Se too? Not only because I've undestood you insist on your typing of yourself, but also on your typing on others based strongly on how you want to see yourself? It's kinda funny, because I've been playing with the thought of you seeming like ISFj.

I don't want to be SEI. I just feel like it's something I could relate to. I was pretty reluctant to believe it at first, actually, but after getting to know the subject a little more, had really no other choice than to believe what seemed and still seems pretty obvious to me. I've already said I'm very open to the thought of being IEI – although I still can't see the Ni in me. I'm not open to the thought of being SEE because the descriptions don't match me and my life and how I experience things at all and therefore doesn't seem very helpful in understanding how this stuff works.
    Ok, that would mean you're a process type. Because you are implying things would work in a particular way, right? That still leaves SEI and SEE on the table.

No. I'm not an Se base type because I don't know how to justly apply pressure to "get my way" and I don't coerce people to pick something that they don't want to; I will pick for myself. I don't say to my loved ones, "you have to pick this or I won't be attracted to you."
    -

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I don't say to my loved ones, "you have to pick this or I won't be attracted to you."
    Ehh... Who does? I have a hard time imagining true attraction could be forced like that. But maybe it's just me.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Ok, that would mean you're a process type. Because you are implying things would work in a particular way, right? That still leaves SEI and SEE on the table.

No. I'm not an Se base type because I don't know how to justly apply pressure to "get my way" and I don't coerce people to pick something that they don't want to; I will pick for myself. I don't say to my loved ones, "you have to pick this or I won't be attracted to you."
    But the other people you type are not able to "justly apply pressure to get their way" with you; the fact that they try to resist you is enough to label them .
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ehh... Who does? I have a hard time imagining true attraction could be forced like that. But maybe it's just me.
    You can imagine someone who wants to force something to get their way, they will be very critical. That would be the Gamma way of doing things.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm going with Thinker type.

ISFp or ISTp ....gosh I need to settle now.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-24-2012 at 04:54 AM.
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure you're the best qualified to type yourself. You're opinion on the matter is probably many times more valid than anybody else's opinion.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My father is very likely SEE, by the way. A very intelligent one. Neither me or my ESE brother have inherited his way of doing things. I do respect the ways he makes things happen sometimes even though he is not very organized. He seems amusingly much Tyler Durden -like, sometimes. And is a total aggressor from what I've heard. I thought of him as an introvert but that's just because he doesn't like bullshit people. Looks can be deceiving.
    Which brings me to this question; how do you do things? Let's say you are given a planting project, where I give you several plant and send you to a journey of planting them in your small back yard; tell me how you would do things from beginning to end (you can see how I'm very much a process type as well because I need to, even in conceptual thought understand things in sequential order).
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Interesting question. My first reaction was "hell, I don't know". The next was "I'd need to be there and see the plants and the garden". There are so many things I'd like you to clarify first so I'd know exactly what kind of a garden it is (are the plants edible or otherwise practical, or just for decoration), what else is in the garden, who uses it and for what purposes, and where it's located. Also, it's been more than ten years since I last got a chance for outdoor gardening (I used to love that as a kid) so I'm not very familiar to how it happens in practice anymore. But ok, this is imaginary. Kinda hard but I'll try.

First, I'd probably find out how much light each plant needs and find out how the sun shines in the garden during the day. I have killed plants with too little light before... Assuming it's just for decoration, I'd start placing the plants based on how much light they need and how they fit together visually. Knowing myself, I'd probably forget about my task every once in a while and space out to dig my fingers into the soil or something. Afterwards I'd lie on the grass and breathe a lot.

Ok, my brain feels like tar, I can't take this much further now. But I got them planted already anyway, didn't I. :S
    SEI perfect thanks...I confirm it. I'm sorry about the SEE thing; it was only to confuse the matter.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Please tell me more about what makes you think like this – I think I'm overly fascinated by how people process things.
    My very idea (something which you seem to be attracted to and which happens to come from Ne) attracts you. I made an idea "gardening" and being attracted to ideas you sought to ground my general idea which was so vague so rough and unprocessed; notice it lacks detail, it lacks grounded information like "what kind of a garden is it." This shows me that you're a sensory type, someone who seeks to get the details out of an idea to see how this conceptualization may be realized into a working realistic model.
    -

aivonua nainini,beware or you're gonna get lifepowercoached in no time,man.btw where's agarina's input?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    I certainly couldn't tell you had Aspergers at first glance.

You strike me Se/Ni introvert, Se-ISTj jumps out to me the most.
    I'm tempted to agree; if not, then IEI, but clearly Fe valuing, introverted, Se/Ni. Some facial expressions remind me very noticeably of an ex of my IEI friend who was LSI-Se, she always had a crush on me, awkward...

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My friend has this kid and he just got diagnosed with ADD, autism, aspergers, and possibly bipolar disorder and HE IS THE COOLEST LITTLE KID EVER INVENTED BY GOD! Like holy shit is he awesome. Only problem is I'm 22 and he's 9 so I don't know how socially acceptable it is for me to call his mom and schedule a play-date but I have never wanted someone to ask me to babysit this badly in my life.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Like I said earlier in this thread, I'm in a relationship with a LII guy, making him my activator. We're poly, and thus, I'm able to inspect the green-ness of the otherside. I've been hanging out with my duals a lot during this relationship and enjoyed their company, yet still, nobody can beat him, even if I really love hanging out with ILEs. ILEs make a great company for doing fun and exciting things and having great conversations, but I could probably never imagine having a serious relationship with one of them, not anymore. D: They're too careless... But LIIs instead... I like how they're more stable, and their IJ temperament makes me tolerate them better for longer periods of time.

Both types have their own advantages; I usually stay close friends with my duals for long, long times – something that doesn't happen to me too often – but I've lived with one and learned from it.

Besides, LIIs are also infantile. No romance style problem here. That and quadra make the biggest difference for me. Although a mirror romantic relationship could get weird.

(My head feels like porridge and I'm having trouble with English at the moment... I hope I made my point clear enough for you guys to understand. )
    Ai-chan, I think you're EXE, esp if you want someone stable. If you can't imagine a serious relationship with your dual because they're too careless and unstable, imo that doesn't speak much to your irrationality. One of the qualities of EP to IPs is that they're unstable and unpredictable and thus bring a level of manic energy to the relationship at times. It's what makes them click so to speak.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast