Thread: Sharolaid

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    *Warning* Some of you may find the humor in these videos to be highly offensive. By all means do not watch if you feel as if you may be easily offended.
    There's no fucking type of humor in the world that can offend me, unless if it's directed at me personally and contains potentially ill intentions. That's why I find these type of warnings ridiculous. Especially if it turns out that the content isn't even funny, let alone offensive.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    That is kind of beside the point. Your opinion is not everyones opinion, and the fact that you find it humorous or not is irrelevant. I know for a fact that some people would find this humor to be offensive, so I feel that me leaving a warning is perfectly fair. I just want to know the guys type, no big deal.

you feel me gurl?
    Yeah, I feel you. I just prefer I could feel you irl instead of online, but that's another topic... For now, please excuse my irrelevant comment, I just felt the need to bitch about something. It's true though, not that you or anyone would (or should) care, but I just felt like stating my opinion, that's all.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    calm down douchebag.
    I smell a personal attack... I can also smell potentially ill intentions.... hmmm... your humor is offensive. You should 've warned me, bitch!

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    no.
    yes.