154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

beyonce vibes

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Miodrag Mejdina, the driver who felt the wrath of Naomi Campbell's fist wants to apologize to the supermodel "for causing that to happen", saying the incident was "blown out of proportion".

Wait what? Shouldn't Naomi be the one apologizing to HIM???

Mejdina says he "got angry and overreacted" and regrets involving the police.

Naomi says she's happy that victim #10 has apologized and wants to put the whole thing behind her. Until next time.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could go with Napoleon for her type. Not certain but from those vids she seems like a real fighter with a lot of spirit and belief in herself and strong sense of her own morals. SeFi I think. Could be swayed but that's my initial impression.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sei
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

beta ST

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Beta ST, SLE-Se I think. Beyonce is SEE-Se.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ISFj 2w1 - she assumes the lead role and is very self-defining when it comes to emotions, people, relationships, which means F is one of her strong ego functions. otherwise she fits into many of the ESI stereotypes: hard-working, confident, decisive, controlling, moralistic, sharpness that alternates with vulnerability, better at cutting people off (-Fi) than accruing friendships. quotes like "I live my life day by day" also indicate a "carefree" type (while types like SEE and SLE are "farsighted").

"I've cracked a lot of my boyfriends' emotions but it was good for them." - Naomi on tough love.

"Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.' But I'm a loyal person."

"I like to control everything, and you cannot control everything. You have to at some point say, 'I let go and I'm going to let the cards fall where they fall... For a control freak, it's hard."

"I'm very observant and very instinctive. In life, you have to have the vulnerability to accept when you are to blame. And I do have that, and I am open enough to say it."

"I live my life day by day, and that's how I continue to live it."

"I've been offered jobs by companies that supported apartheid many times in the 25 years of my modeling career, but I have never taken one of them. I have to refuse that money, because I'm not going to work against my people. They've suffered enough."

"If you have to talk to more than three people about the same problem, you don't want help, you want attention." - Naomi on her friendships.

"Anger is a manifestation of a deeper issue... and that, for me, is based on insecurity, self-esteem and loneliness."

"I work very hard and I'm worth every cent."

"I cannot drink or do anything that changes the mind."

"I don't think I was born beautiful. I just think I was born me."

"I don't wanna be friends with my girls." - Naomi from her private jet, on the models she picked for her team on The Face.

"It's none of your business what you think. You didn't get the job. Do action. No more of you thinking. Thinking is getting you nowhere."

"I’m sorry Chloe-Jasmine, but you have to be versatile and all we’ve seen is theatrics."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    beyonce vibes
    what type is beyonce?

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    SEI
    doubt it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevero View Post
    what type is beyonce?

doubt it.
    SEE
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE / ENFj